The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 21-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onepman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My boring story...

Hope you are fully recover now.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in a similar situation before
once u cross the line, it feels very different from before. maybe not the special friend that you approached when in trouble. but just someone that u can fuck.

but that was my situation. maybe yours will turn out fine.

get well soon 👋
Old 22-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking weird Mark, haha. Do Whatever you want, only no penetration. Lol.
If a woman sit on top of me and grinding her clit on my shaft, I am the one begging her to put it in....lol. That kind of sensation is damn shiok, if don't put it in is a torture.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spicycurrypuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've actually had a few girls grind themselves on my non-impressive shaft. If the feels not there, I also don't want to penetrate..and I didn't.
After awhile, it stops being a thrill and more of an experience. And if I want the very best experiences I only allow those that I cherish to create those experiences with me.

So I understand how Mark is feeling.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goknole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice this goes on
Old 23-03-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Mike came home really late. He practically stayed out the whole night, and came back the next morning. I was awakened when the quilt flew off my body, my legs spread apart, and a warm, wet tongue started probing my nether regions.

Me: You fucked April.

Mike: Yeah…

Me: Expected. Haha.

Mike: Wasn't just me.

Me: Not surprising. And I'm wet already, just put it in please.

He slid in. It felt really good to have a substantial cock inside me after so long.

I thought he was going to pound me hard the way I liked it, the way he usually did after he fucked someone else, but surprisingly, he went slowly, thrusting in and out with purpose, letting me feel every inch on the way in and out. It was vastly different from his jackhammer-like pounding that I enjoyed so much, but this was different.

Mike: You like that?

I nodded.

Me: It's different. And are you twitching???

Mike: Yup.

He was flexing his cock as he thrust slowly.

Me: Don't stop. Just keep doing that…

He rubbed my clit slowly in circles. I never really felt such sensations from him this way before. Perhaps I was too used to his hard and fast ways. Then it struck me.

Me: Eh. What the fuck. Did you learn this from April?

Mike: Huh? Nononono.

Me: You don't usually fuck me like this.

Mike: It was Tom and Darren. I was watching them.

Me: Oh.

Mike: Only Jason fucks hard and fast consistently. Tom and Darren will slow it down.

I thought back about how Tom pleasured me. Mike was right. Tom liked to mix it up, add in his fingers and tongue as well.

Me: Ok. But did you try it on April?

Mike: Nah. I just fucked her hard.

Me: Right. I don't care who else you fuck, just make sure you save the best for me.

Mike: Don't I always?

Me: You better.

He bent down to kiss me and I kissed him back. I felt him tensing up halfway, then a single spurt inside me, but he didn't stop and continued thrusting slowly.

Me: Oi… it's leaking out.

Mike: We can wash the sheets.

Me: Argh…

I don't know why but his continued thrusting even though he already came inside me was rather arousing. I could feel his warm cum being spread around, and of course leaking out onto the bedsheets. It was amazing he could still maintain a semi-erection hard enough to make me feel good.

Me: Stop stop…. I want to blow you.

He pulled out and the remnants of his cum seeped out slowly as I pushed him to lie down and took his sticky, salty, a little bitter cock into my mouth.

I got him fully hard again and climbed on. I was already so aroused by rubbing myself on Mark the night before so having Mike fill me up this way now was exactly what I'd been craving. I rode him slowly, grinding my clit against him as his dickhead probed my cervix.

Me: Fuck…..

I brought myself to orgasm again and again, riding him until he deflated. I lay down on his chest.

Mike: I'm glad we still enjoy each other.

Me: Me too.

He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly, both of us ignoring the sticky and damp sheets, and promptly fell asleep again.

We woke up again sometime just before lunch and took a quick shower before sending the sheets to the laundry and heading to the coffeeshop for lunch.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching TV as usual.

On Sunday I decided to try something new and actually asked Mike to bring me for a jog early in the morning. Maybe it wasn't too late to work on my physical fitness. Or was it?

Based on my fitness tracker, I was "jogging" at the extremely casual pace of 12 minutes a kilometre, for less than a kilometre. Mike was probably walking faster than I jogged and he was barely sweating while my entire t-shirt was already wet, thighs burning, knees feeling odd. And obviously I was out of breath. But that could be due to the fact that I had just recovered, or potentially still recovering, from whatever respiratory disorder I was having. We stopped at a fitness corner and Mike started doing some pull-ups and sit-ups to work up a sweat. I watched him like some teenager lusting after the school hunk. And I was getting horny.

We took a stroll back home holding hands. The second Mike shut the door I practically pulled down his tights and swallowed his cock. It was salty but oh so tasty.

Mike: You seem really horny.

Me: Uh-huh.

I got him hard, pushed him onto the floor and climbed onto him, pushing my FBTs aside and sliding his meaty pole into my juicy hole. That was the first mistake. My thighs tensed up weirdly as he went in. I ignored it and started riding. That was the second mistake.

Me: Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Mike laughed as I rolled off him and onto the floor.

Me: Help! Cramp!

Mike got up and straightened my leg, holding them up, stretching the back of my thighs. It didn't help obviously.

Me: The front! Cramp at the front!!!

Mike: Oh.

He put my legs back down and bent them at the knees.

Me: Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Mike: Just relax and lie back.

I was in this super odd position, like kneeling, but lying back. But it helped with stretching the front of my thighs. I probably should have paid more attention in PE classes.

He straightened my legs out after awhile and started massaging my thighs.

Mike: Better?

I nodded, and guided his hands to the middle.

He looked at me incredulously.

Mike: You still wanna fuck?

I slid his finger in.

Me: I'm so wet.

Mike: Ok then.

He lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders after removing my shorts, then slid his semi-erect pole in deep. He went slowly again, but probably not on purpose this time as the hard floor probably wasn't doing wonders for his knees, or my back. Perhaps it was time to get a yoga mat.

Despite the slow pace, he knew exactly where else to rub as he stimulated my clit and nipples.

Mike: Where do you want me to cum?

Me: Anywhere you want.

He pulled out and released a thick stream onto my belly. I spread it around as he came again onto my fingers. I tried to be seductive as I stuck a finger into my mouth and sucked it. But he laughed, and lay down next to me on the floor.

Me: That was nice.

Mike: Yes it was.

Me: The floor sucks though.

Mike: I agree.

We both laughed and got up to shower, leaving sweat stains on the floor.

I went back to work on Monday and Tuesday, there was so much shit to do that I was eagerly anticipating my Wednesday. Tom had texted to see if I wanted him to come over. Of course I did, but I was also worried that I would have too much work to do, and he'd be spending most of his time under my table.

My fears were unfounded of course, and my Wednesday work from home was as boring as usual, with the exception of Tom pleasuring me while I cleared the bulk of my emails. I was beginning to wonder why he still did it. After all, he had so many other choices to choose from, all slimmer, younger (with the exception of April), and possibly more willing to please him. I guess it was the familiarity with me that he enjoyed. Or perhaps he was under the delusion that he was god's gift to women, of which I definitely wouldn't dispute that. He was absurdly good at sex, and I was sure the rest of the ladies wouldn't disagree.

We ended the day with him pounding me hard for way longer than before, probably around half an hour or so, cementing my belief that he indeed was taking some sort of performance enhancing drugs. I checked the condom as well, as despite having cum 4 times already throughout the day, he still had a substantial load, and it looked really thick.

I took a shower then stoned on the sofa, but I was still feeling a little unsatisfied.

Was my sex drive really still so high at this age that even though I had Mike and Tom, and the occasional non-penetrative sex with Mark, I still felt something was missing? Then I thought about April and yeah, I guess I was normal. Or she was just a really late bloomer who was making the most of her time now.

Whatever the case was, I was decidedly happy with the current arrangements, but if Mark decided it was finally ok for us to have proper sex, I obviously wouldn't mind. Now if only he would get around to sorting his issues with Jasmine and the others. Not that it was all his fault, but I wished he would stop dragging his feet on the matter, and settle things on his end once and for all so at least he could move on.
Old 23-03-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

About Mark, let me guess, given another 12 months, he probably will still be at same spot.
Unless something drastic happens from Jasmine's. Eg she informs him she decides to just remain in open relationship with the same or even more partners. Or Jasmine wants a super exclusive one with him, perhaps a marriage and both stop all FB they have. The latter is least likely to happen though.
Old 23-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
About Mark, let me guess, given another 12 months, he probably will still be at same spot.
Unless something drastic happens from Jasmine's. Eg she informs him she decides to just remain in open relationship with the same or even more partners. Or Jasmine wants a super exclusive one with him, perhaps a marriage and both stop all FB they have. The latter is least likely to happen though.
Well, hopefully it's 12 months and not dunno.how many years like the first time he disappeared from the forum.
Old 23-03-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Well, hopefully it's 12 months and not dunno.how many years like the first time he disappeared from the forum.
Now that he totally deserted his own thread, only blessing to know is via yours to know he's still around.
Many of us envious him, but quite sure he's also going through tough patch to find direction.
Headless chicken is painful. Don't mind my lingo, just what we used to in army.
Old 28-03-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

It ended up being a rather slow end to the week. For some reason or another, lots of my colleagues seemed to be taking leave, despite the march school holidays already being over.

I was practically alone in the office on Friday so I decided to see if Jasmine was available for lunch.

Turns out, she was, and I met her at a cafe nearby our respective workplaces to avoid the usual lunch crowd at the hawker centre.

She looked pretty fresh-faced and happy and it didn't feel good to me that Mark was in the state he was in and yet Jasmine seemed to be getting along fine.

Me: How's everything with Mark?

Jas: He's ok. Busy with work. Busy on Fridays. Sometimes with you.

Me: Right.

Jas: Come on, everybody knows the relationship you have with him. Surprised that you two haven't fucked yet.

Me: I don't think that's the main point.

Jas: What is then?

Me: What about the two of you?

Jas: I've not settled my divorce yet. I'm still with Kate. Alicia joins in sometimes. It's funny. Mark doesn't sleep with her anymore either.

Me: Maybe he doesn't like being used by all of you.

Jas: Maybe he doesn't like being used by you either.

Me: Ok fine.

Jas: Just fuck him already. I know you're extremely curious.

Me: He doesn't want to cross the line.

Jas: Then just cross it for him. But don't you already have enough sex with Tom and Mike?

Me: I do. Mark is… special.

Jas: He is. To me as well.

Me: Then why not just be with him officially?

Jas: I do want to. He… doesn't?

Me: Are you sure?

Jas: I thought he would say yes immediately.

Me: Maybe it's your divorce. Maybe it's Kate. Maybe he wants Alicia instead?

Jas: Oh. I've no issue with that. Alicia wants him too. Although the age gap is… kinda large.

Me: What about Shirlyn? I thought she wanted him too?

Jas: Oh please. She's having the time of her life now. Sexually at least. You seriously think she would give it up for Mark?

I thought back about what Shirlyn said to me previously and wondered how much of it I could trust.

Me: You know, it would be good to know what Mark really wants. And not just what you or anyone else wants.

Jas: You can try talking to him then. He rarely talks about what he wants. As in truthfully. He's still sleeping with Nat and Crystal at the moment because he says they're very clear in what they want from him. But what if suddenly I say I only want sex from him? Is he going to sleep with me too? I don't think so.

Me: He has feelings for you. He doesn't have feelings for the others. Not the same kind of feelings he has for you.

Jas: Or you.

Me: He doesn't have feelings for me la.

Jas: I'm sure he does. Just not the same kind.

Jas: If you cross that line with him, you'll see.

Me: See what?

Jas: Either he'll keep fucking you, or he'll push you away.

Me: Oh. I don't want that.

Jas: Sex? Or being cast aside?

Me: Obviously being cast aside. Mark is very special. The way he treats me.

Jas: Yeah. I can agree with that. He cares too much about others.

Me: Have you two actually had a good talk yet?

Jas: About what? We still hang out, as friends of course.

Me: About your future la! What else? You obviously don't need sex from him.

Jas: Hahaha. Yeah. Tom's been fantastic. Wish I had Mike more though.

Me: Go ahead.

Jas: You sure? Haha. Wonder where Tom finds the time though.

Me: I'm sure he has a strict schedule. Like on Wednesdays he's mine.

Jas: Oh? I just saw him on Wednesday too.

Me: At night?

Jas: Yeah.

Me: How in the world…

Jas: He told me he's on maca. Asked me to try it too. It just made me feel hot.

Me: Can't just be maca.

Jas: Probably there's other things as well, who knows. But we benefit right?

Jas: Anyway, I know for a fact Mark won't do anything until I'm finally divorced. And as long as I'm with Kate… he's going to have second thoughts.

Me: Shirlyn and Alicia?

Jas: Like I said, Shirlyn won't bother at the moment. Alicia… well… I think she'll be happy even if Mark ends up with me.

Me: Will you two really still be seeing others even if you're married?

Jas: I don't see why not. I'm cool with it.

Jas: I'll just let Mark sort out his thoughts. Then see how things go.

Me: That's probably the best idea.

Jas: Please tell your husband I would like to see him more often. Rebecca was saying he's the scariest guy she's ever been with. I don't recall him being scary at all.

Me: Why can't you tell him yourself? Or experience it yourself?

Jas: I didn't get his number. Usually he just comes with Tom. Haha. And he's so… considerate?

I rolled my eyes and half considered telling Mike to fuck her the way he did to Rebecca.

Me: Right. Give me your phone.

She handed it over. The lock screen was a couple picture of her and Mark. I found that quite hilarious that they looked so happy there yet their current situation wasn't as such. I keyed in Mike's number and handed it back.

Me: Just make sure you don't drain him too badly. Haha.

Jas: Oh I won't. Crystal on the other hand… and Shirlyn…

Did Mike really fuck all of them so well that they were all craving for him? Perhaps I should just tell him to give all of them the Rebecca treatment.

Me: Don't need to tell me the details. I don't need to know.

Jas: He doesn't talk to you about it?

Me: No. But I know whenever it happens cos he fucks me super well after that. It's been like this for quite some time. Especially when he suspected I was with someone else.

Jas: That sounds super unhealthy. Aren't you glad it's all in the open now?

Me: I am actually. It's tiring to try to hide.

Jas: But why would you need anyone else when your husband is already fantastic?

Me: Why would you need Kate when Mark is fantastic?

Jas: I asked you first.

Me: I have no answer.

Jas: It's because we're greedy and will never be satisfied with just one. We always want to know if there's anything else out there without sacrificing what we already have. Or rather that's how I felt with Mark the first time.

Me: Oh. You make us sound just like men.

Jas: I think we are. Just that some of us are better at hiding it.

Me: I never really thought about it this way.

Jas: I think it's pretty accurate and applicable.

Me: Perhaps.

Jas: Well thanks for chatting.

Me: Should I really just have sex with Mark?

Jas: Yes. Just go for it. Don't hold yourself back for fear of what happens next. If it happens, it happens, then you deal with it.

Me: Is that how you approached it the first time?

Jas: Well… I was dry for so long, Mark was a nice guy. And he wasn't someone who was just in it for his own pleasure.

Me: Yeah. I already know that.

Jas: Let's just say despite having so many guys recently, Mark still gave me the best experience ever.

Me: Stop tempting me. Haha.

Jas: You were already tempted. And I'm jealous of you!

Me: Huh? Why?

Jas: Cos you went further with EoS than anyone else!

Me: What the.

Jas: I read his stories ok. Mark showed me. He's legendary. But the man doesn't match the stories. Hahaha.

Me: I'm sure he was what he described himself as back then. Now who knows.

Jas: You know my colleague was his poly junior right? The stories she told us about him. Wow. If only I went to that poly. Might have been fun.

Jas: Anyway, thanks for catching up and giving me your husband's number. Don't worry. I'll return him in one piece. Haha.

Me: You better.

We finished our lunch and I headed back to the office.

As I was walking back, out of nowhere, I got a text message from Mark.

Mark: You met with Jasmine? Saw you guys.

Me: Yup.

Mark: Why?

Me: Just to catch up

Mark: Oh.

Me: Also cos I'm concerned about you.

Mark: Haha. You don't need to be.

Mark: Seriously. Anyway you free tonight?

Me: Soju?

Mark: Yeah. And catch up too?

Me: And sex?

Mark: Hahahaha. You know my stand.

Me: I do.

Mark: See you at 10?

Me: Sure.

I went back to work feeling rejuvenated. As it the excitement of meeting a guy I liked had given me the energy to get through the rest of the day. Of course, there was nothing much to do for the rest of the day anyway and I pretty much stoned at my desk until it was time to head home.

When I reached back, Mike was doing some exercises in front of the TV.

Mike: Hey you.

Me: Hey.

Mike: Why did you give Jasmine my number?

Me: Hahaha oops.

Mike: You know what she wants right?

Me: Yup. Is that why you're working out now? Hahaha.

Mike: Of course not. I woke up late today so didn't get to do my morning exercises.

Me: Ya right. You're buffing yourself up so you'll look good to her.

Mike: Haha. I don't need to do that.

Me: I know. But I like it.

I went to him and pulled his shorts down, swallowing his sweaty cock.

Mike: Can you at least let me finish my work out?

Me: No. You can do you pushups on top of me.

Mike: Very funny.

Me: I'm serious. Fuck my mouth.

Mike: What…

His voice sounded reluctant, but his cock was twitching madly.

I lay on the floor. I really should tell Mike to get a proper yoga mat. He was doing his exercises on the floor and it was sticky and sweaty. He positioned himself above me in the 69 position, thrusting his cock into my waiting mouth while attempting to do his pushups.

Mike: Argh. Stop…

I guess he couldn't concentrate with my tongue swirling around his dickhead.

I dragged him into the shower and stripped quickly, turning around and facing my butt to him.

Me: Fuck me.

Mike: Sure.

Me: But don't cum. Save it for Jasmine.

Mike: Huh???

Me: I want you to give her the Rebecca package.

Mike: Oh…. Ok….

He slid in and fucked me slowly. Concentrating on the supposed g-spot area while rubbing my clit.

Me: Fuck…….

I was so horny and aroused that I practically squirted in a couple of minutes.

Mike: That's fast.

Me: I know right. I'm so confused right now. It used to take ages.

Mike: Yeah.

He slid in again.

Me: Shit…. What are you doing???

Mike: Making you squirt again?

Me: Fuck fuck fuck!

He did the same thing over and over again, pulling out when he felt me tighten to let me squirt, then immediately thrusting it back in. I was already getting dizzy and the floor looked like we had just taken a shower. I tried pushing him away. My legs were weak.

Me: I'm pretty sure that's pee.

Mike: It doesn't smell like pee.

He thrust in again.

Me: Oh god.

For someone who usually fucked me well after I or he had fucked someone else, Mike was turning the tables on me this time.

He finally let me go after 45 minutes. My legs were trembling, the floor was wet, and he was still hard. Was he taking the same drugs as Tom?

I smacked his chest.

Me: Idiot! Why torture me like that???

Mike: But you liked it.

Me: Of course I did.

Mike: I guess I'm practicing for later?

Me: You better kill her on the bed.

Mike: Why?

Me: I don't know. Punish her a bit. I'm not happy with the way she treated Mark.

Mike: That's the weirdest punishment ever. And I'm not so sure you should be the judge and jury. You're treating Mark practically the same way.

Me: Oi!

I sighed.

Me: I guess you're right in a sense.

Mike: Either he becomes another FWB or he remains a friend. Don't leave him hanging in between.

Me: I hate it when you're right.

Mike: I already bought more condoms. They're in the drawer. And… we can just wash the sheets again.

Me: Haha. You know I avoided moving to the bedroom with him because I don't wanna tempt myself cos he doesn't wanna go all the way.

Mike: The things you've done, might as well go all the way. Trust me. Don't leave him hanging. Either do it, or don't even do everything else.

Me: Nah. He sees Nat on Fridays. Probably won't have anything left for me anyway. Haha.

Mike: Who knows. Anyway let's just shower and grab dinner. I'm getting hungry already.

We showered and headed to the coffeeshop for dinner.

I was getting confused. Even my husband was telling me to go all the way with Mark. Was there something I was missing here?

I guess I'd find out later.
Old 28-03-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Jas: Oh please. She's having the time of her life now. Sexually at least. You seriously think she would give it up for Mark?

This is exactly the reason. We are all human. Once we have multiple sex partners, it will be rather hard to revert back to one and only, especially if most if not all of them are pretty above average.
Maybe one day, all of you just buy a house big enough to put all of you in, so that need not waste time to visit each other when horny. Even better, a massive orgy can easily be arranged and happened.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
johnny90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I finally finished bro mark's story, reread sis June's perspective of mark. Finally understood the context of the later parts of the story. You know its fucked up when it's so sexciting for the first 100 pages, but when there's actually so much much more crazy sex in the next 100 pages, all I felt was concern and sadness.

I don't know the lifestyle, I'm not sexually active/great. I'm just your typical average boring married guy. From my simple angle, I think all bro mark really wants is to just be exclusive with jasmine for like 4 or 5 days, and the other 2 or 3 days they can all fool around whatever. He's probably frustrated that there's lack of consistent quality time with jasmine. Every other day, he has to share him or her with someone else. He becomes a tool, being used by everyone and taking away precious time with jasmine. Almost like a duty. What's worse, it might end up becoming routine like the Mon wed fri companionship with Ann.

There's honesty and communication between Darren and Nat, which I respect. They are a couple/family first, and swingers second. I hope this is the same for you sis June and your husband. The same cannot be said for mark/jas.

Sis June, I hope you don't fuck mark (yet). Or tempt him. I think he doesn't need another 'obligation' right now. He needs space away from all this mindless sex until he sort his issues, and you appear to be his only friend capable of giving him that.

I wish bro mark happiness. Same to you too sis June
Old 29-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

I actually fell asleep on the sofa after dinner after Mike left for his tryst with Jasmine. Or at least that's what I assumed.

I was awakened by the door bell ringing and I sleepily went to answer it. Hilariously, Mark was there holding an NTUC plastic bag.

Mark: Freezer! Lend me your freezer!

Me: Huh?

He rushed in and went straight to the kitchen, unloading 6 tubs of Haagen-Dazs ice cream into my freezer.

Me: What's the occasion?

Mark: It was on offer. I decided to grab some on the way over.

Me: 6 is not some.

Mark: I got some for you.

Me: Ah. Fuck. I'm already so fat. No….

He reached over and rubbed my tummy.

Mark: That's not really fat. Can be fatter.

Me: What the fuck???

I reached down and rubbed his dick through his berms.

Me: Could be bigger.

We both laughed.

Mark: Genetics wouldn't allow that.

Me: I can make it bigger temporarily. Just add saliva…

Mark: Haha. Sure. Maybe later.

Me: Can I rub on it too?

Mark: Sure… but I gotta warn you. I'm actually quite horny today.

Me: Oh?

Mark: Didn't meet with Nat.

Me: Why not?

Mark: She didn't feel like having period sex.

Me: Oh? I'd be extra horny if it was my period.

Mark: Well… don't wanna force her.

Me: What about Crystal?

Mark: I rarely meet her these days actually.

Me: Why not?

Mark: Tom's taken over. Haha.

Me: And you're ok with it?

Mark: Yeah? Why not? She only wants sex. She's got someone better now.

Me: You seem pretty chill about it.

Mark: I have two hands. I can take care of my own needs.

Me: Right. Tons of girls want to have sex with you and you're using your hand…

Mark: Nothing wrong with that. Just because they want to sleep with me doesn't mean I'll reciprocate.

Me: That's true I guess. But you poor thing.

I rubbed his cock over his berms again.

Mark: Eh… stop la. I might just make you blow me.

Me: You know I enjoy that.

Mark: I might just cum from your blowjob.

Me: Yes please.

Mark: What if I can't get hard again after that?

Me: Haha. Just add saliva!

Mark: Hahaha. So which flavour do you want?

Me: Cock!

Mark: The ice cream.

Me: Oh. I don't know. I was always more of a Ben & Jerry's girl.

Mark: Explains why you like bjs.

Me: There's no link.

Mark: Oh well.

I looked at the flavours, probably only the Dark Chocolate Ganache & Almond caught my eye. I pointed to it.

Me: This one.

Mark: Damn. Should have gotten more. That's my favourite.

Me: Oh. I can have another one then.

Mark: Nah. It's fine. It's really good.

Me: Is it good with cock too?

Mark: Er…

Me: You never had food play before?

Mark: Seems like a waste.

Me: Haha. It's quite fun.

Mark: And messy. Sticky.

Me: That's what showers are for.

Mark: I don't like to waste food.

Me: Oh it won't go to waste. Trust me.

He shrugged and took the ice cream from the freezer, opened the fridge and got a bottle of soju. I went to get spoons.

He had already sat down on the sofa and opened the ice cream to let it thaw. I decided to let him have some appetizers first so I removed my t-shirt and straddled him.

Mark: Woah… I already said I'm quite horny today. Don't make it worse.

I could actually feel his dick twitching a little in his berms under me. I guided his face to my chest.

Me: Eat.

He cupped my breasts gently and took a nipple into his mouth, suckling a like a baby, except babies didn't usually flick on them with their tongues. Or did they? I wouldn't know. I moaned softly as he moved over to my other tit, leaving a trail of saliva as he ran his tongue across my chest.

I had just been fucked a couple of hours ago but now, all I wanted was Mark inside me. I reached down and unzipped him, sticking my hand in. There was a huge sticky spot on his boxers from his precum. I grabbed the shaft and ran my thumb around the head. He bit down on my nipple lightly.

Mark: Fuck… don't do that… it's sensitive.

I wanked him slowly, using his foreskin to stimulate his dickhead.

He pushed my head down. Frankly speaking, I was actually waiting for him to do that. I scrambled off the sofa and popped his throbbing shaft into my mouth, swirling my tongue around as I massaged his balls. I went all the way down, deepthroating him, his size was just perfect for that. I held it there for a couple of seconds, before coming back up.

He looked at me.

Mark: Do you want to have sex?

Me: Yes!

Mark: Are you very sure?

Me: Only if you want to.

Mark: I'm so horny right now. But I don't want to destroy whatever we have now.

Me: Yeah. Me too.

Mark: You understand right?

Me: Yup. But I also understand that you're fucking horny. So now I'm going to suck you dry.

I swallowed his cock again.

Mark: Oh shit!

I went slowly at first, teasing his dickhead, feeling him twitch as I hit his sensitive spots, and release a little precum each time. The poor guy was already slumped back onto the sofa just enjoying my blowjob. He really must have been super horny.

Within minutes it felt like he was going to cum so I increased the pace, massaging his balls lightly.

He practically exploded into my mouth. I felt the forceful spurt of his cum hitting the back of my throat as he came vigorously and copiously. I took it all in, kept it in my mouth, and cleaned up his cock nicely.

I let his cum out of my mouth onto my hands.

Me: Oh wow. Is this the topping for the ice cream?

Mark: No. Haha.

Me: I've never seen you cum this much..

Mark: Like I said. Horny.

Me: Wow. If you came this much inside me, it would flow out immediately.

Mark: It probably would.

Me: Did you like it?

Mark: Of course.

Me: Can I make it hard and rub on you?

Mark: Maybe later? Need to rest.

Me: Ok then.

I went to wash my hands and rinse my mouth. Perhaps I should have just passed it back to him.

I went back and took my t-shirt, intending to put it on, but Mark stopped me, laying me down on the sofa, removing my shorts and panties and spreading my legs.

Mark: Let me pleasure you.

Me: Ok.

Mark went down on me. I was somehow still sensitive from Mike's rubbing just now and I instinctively clamped my thighs onto Mark's head the second his tongue touched my clit.

Mark: Woah. Sorry. Did I hurt you?

Me: No… just sensitive.

He licked me gently, more gentle than usual, and he inserted a finger, then two inside me. He started probing around, probably trying to find the g-spot. I doubt anything would happen, after all, I probably squirted myself dry earlier.

But he was down there way longer than I was giving him a blowjob. Was he trying to make me squirt with his fingers and mouth?

Me: Eh… stop la… you're making me want your cock inside.

Mark: Nah.

He continued making me moan softly with his deft tongue and finger skills.

Me: Please… don't torture me… just fuck me…

I had half a mind to pounce on him and rape him, but luckily my saner mind prevailed and I just let him eat me to his hearts content. He finally stopped after half an hour and left me there panting as he went to wash his face and fingers.

I was still in the same position when he returned.

Mark: Damn. The ice cream has melted.

Me: You don't say.

Mark: Oh well.

He scooped a little of the melted ice cream and dribbled it onto my breasts, before licking it up.

Me: Hey!

Mark: Is this how you do it?

Me: Nono. Coat your cock in it and feed it to me.

Mark: Seriously?

Me: Yeah.

He dribbled it onto his cock and brought it near my face. I gobbled it up hungrily.

Me: Oh. It does taste nice.

Mark: The ice cream?

Me: No, your cock.

Mark: Right.

Me: I really really want to get fucked by you.

Mark: I know.

Me: Do you wanna cross the line?

Me: I'm going crazy already. The way you tease and pleasure me.

Mark: I know.

Me: Then why?

Mark: I'm testing you.

Me: Why?

Mark: For fun. Just to see how far you wanna take this.

Me: Urgh. You're so dead.

Mark: But I really really don't want to cross that line with you. Yet.

Me: Fine. I'm going to eat the ice cream and your dick until it falls off.

Mark: Very funny.

But I did so anyway, along with drinking soju, until we were both tired, eventually going to shower before taking a short nap on the sofa naked.

I awoke around 4am. Mike still wasn't home so I blew Mark, got him hard, and started grinding on him. I was sure he was pretending to be asleep but I couldn't tell. His hard cock was twitching away as I rubbed along his shaft, moving closer and closer to his dickhead.

Mark: You can put it in if you want.

Me: Nah.

I continued grinding myself to many mini orgasms.

Mark: Really. I'm ok if you want to.

Me: Nah.

I must have rubbed and grinded for half an hour. Mark's dick would probably be full of abrasions if I wasn't wet at all.

I got off him.

Me: Shiok right? Denying me with one word.

Mark: Haha.

Me: But honestly I wanted to slip it in. Raw.

Me: That's how horny I am.

Mark: What if I cum inside?

Me: Cum lor. I'm that horny.

Mark: Right. You're living dangerously.

Me: So are you.

Mark: Where's Mike by the way? He hasn't been home all night.

Me: He's out. Doesn't matter. I get to spend time with you.

Mark: Yeah. I enjoy spending this time with you.

Me: Even though we don't have sex?

Mark: Especially since we don't really have sex.

Mark: I don't mind the sex obviously. But I don't want everything to be about sex.

Me: Nat and Crystal?

Mark: Those two already made it clear it's for the sex. And I agreed.

Me: Shirlyn?

Mark: I don't know what she's up to these days, but I don't think we can have the same relationship we had before. If I can even call that a relationship.

Me: Jasmine?

Mark: We'll see. She's not divorced yet.

Me: You really ok if she's still with Kate?

Mark: Of course. As long as I'm not asked to fuck Kate. I don't really enjoy that.

Me: But she blew you? You gave her oral sex?

Mark: I'm fine with that actually.

Me: Interesting.

Mark: Why?

Me: Nothing. Just interesting.

Mark: Right.

Me: Anyway… you wanna go to the room and sleep properly?

Mark: Nah. I should be getting home soon. Before Mike comes home.

Me: Oh please. Even if he comes home while you're fucking me on the bed, I'll just ask him to join in. Double penetration. Hahahahaha.

Mark: Haha. I thought your curiosity was already satisfied.

Me: Yeah. But it was kind of fun.

Mark: I'm sure it was.

Me: So you're going now?

Mark: Yup.

Me: Ok then.

We got dressed and he packed the remainder of his ice cream into the bag.

Me: You wanna do this weekly?

Mark: Do what? Almost have sex? Haha.

Me: Hang out.

Mark: If I'm free, sure.

Me: Ok. We'll play by ear.

Mark: Ok. I'll make a move first.

Me: Good night Mark.

Mark: Good night June.

I took another shower and went to bed.

Mike was probably fucking Jasmine's brains out. Maybe Crystal too. I hope he left some for me.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wow read from start to finish in 1 sitting!

hardly a boring story sis June! very relatable to life at some parts.

very glad that you've reconciled with April (and unleashed that sex monster within her.)

glad to see bro EoS still alive and well too! I've missed his life updates since his story thread ended years ago
Old 29-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's fun when u almost have sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1