The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Headed down, door was closed. Okt saw me and said there were a bunch of students taking picture. Not sure if they are doing some heritage project on rowell. Okt shout at door keeper to open door haha. Chosen bang bang who was standing at the 2nd floor. She was wearing black translucent top which barely covered her white panties. Had a hard time choosing actually as the whole staircase was full. Literally full every 3 steps. Ezara was standing below her.

Proceeded to L3 with bang bang. Shoulder length hair, tattoos on chest. Looks pleasant, very fair like leila. Went in the room and the aircon was blasting, which i love it. Stripped and we frenched. Very good gfe. Asked me to lie down and proceeded to clean my cock thoroughly with wet wipe. Wiped clean my cock (it was oily due to the massage i had at ppc earlier). Bbbj was good. Her cock was hard. She lied beside me and we frenched again. Went missionary on her first then proceeded to doggy. One of the best doggy due to the strong aircon. Pleasant. Came on her cock.

Rtf: Yes

Very quiet day today. Bros do visit to add some warmth there.
Old 26-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Every week I will try to go at least once 🫣
Enough warmth given 😅
Old 27-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

As usual banged Ezara all over the corridor last night. Started with oral outside her cubicle and then she led me to the other end at the toilets for FJ.

Sat down on the red plastic chair while she rode me. Requested for me to do her doggy style in front of the mirror, then led me back to outside her cubicle for CIM. Kinda enjoyed walking down the corridor back and forth both of us stark naked while she led me by my cock.

To the bro who saw us outside the corridor yesterday night, hope your LB was good, wanted to take her but Ezara was beckoning to me at the gate already.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Haha. ‘Recovered’ from your COVID jab?🤣
Here really a lot of exhibitionists & we really share a lot of similar DNAs 🫣😝
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
As usual banged Ezara all over the corridor last night. Started with oral outside her cubicle and then she led me to the other end at the toilets for FJ.

Sat down on the red plastic chair while she rode me. Requested for me to do her doggy style in front of the mirror, then led me back to outside her cubicle for CIM. Kinda enjoyed walking down the corridor back and forth both of us stark naked while she led me by my cock.

To the bro who saw us outside the corridor yesterday night, hope your LB was good, wanted to take her but Ezara was beckoning to me at the gate already.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Haha. ‘Recovered’ from your COVID jab?🤣
Here really a lot of exhibitionists & we really share a lot of similar DNAs 🫣😝
Yes bro, OKT told me to expect 2 thais coming in next month, that's if they manage to clear customs.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yes bro, OKT told me to expect 2 thais coming in next month, that's if they manage to clear customs.
Ya he say before but really see luck ba. Hope Toffi will be back 🤗
Old 28-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
kellyleely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went last night around 10.30pm ish, there were alot of lurking police. it was my first time as well, couldnt see or find anyone. only a few spas with Chinese girls who weren't very good. is therw any specific houses with ladyboys or so?
Old 28-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

Personally had some difficulty getting information on Rowell & had some anxiety about what to expect going down, so decided to share my experience + research for others who may find themselves in a similar situation.

Disclaimer: This is just my personal experience, please correct me if Im wrong.

Where is it? How do I get there?
- 7 rowell road, plenty of roadside parking, nearest mrt farrer park, turning in from serangoon rd just walk on the left you wont miss it unless its closed.

What time is it open?
- from earlier posts, sounds like 4.30 onwards and closes around 1-2am, 7 days a week

How much is it?
- $50, 1 shot, no apparent time limit

Whats the lineup / room / facilities?
- if youve been to a massage parlor in phuket, similar. Basically its a gate leading to a staircase, all the LBs sitting on the staircase. 2nd floor has “rooms” which are separated by artifical walls, extremely dimly lit, with a simple mattress on the floor and pillows. Condoms provided, no shower facilities, wet tissue / toilet paper provided, can hang your clothes on hooks and the door is just a curtain. Can hear everything from adjacent rooms.

What kind of LBs are there?
- I saw mostly indian and malaysian. The indians apparently postop with no dick, the malaysians preop with dick. However, some may not be able to get hard because of hormones.

How do I choose?
- at the gate there was one LB coordinating, basically just ask to come inside and choose they’ll let you in. Look at the lineup and take your pick. If you want to ask dick / no dick / can get hard, probably ask the LB at the front. Not familiar with the hand signals / other ways to identify.

Whats the clientele?
- Mostly bangla / indian workers because of the area / price. You’ll see lots of people standing outside just looking, dont get deterred assuming theres a crowd. Just walk up to the gate and ask, they’re mostly just gawking only not customers.

I took a malaysian FL named “putri” purely based on looks. She was pre op non functional bottom, feminine looks, big soft tits and nice body. CBJ + anal.

In summary, this place is basically what geylang is to Dome 1, but for ladyboys (as opposed to ts dating)

Hope this helps!
Old 29-01-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

LOL. FAQs + dos & don’ts 😅🤣
Roswell guru ah u 😝
Old 29-01-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only just got chance to update on my meet with Ezara last week. Went down earlier than normal near to opening time. She led me into room on first floor where she stripped and made me take off her bra to release those big tits, we kissed and choked before blowjob and fuck. She then led me out into the corridor for bj and fuck her from behind….couple of other lb stopped to look, before headed back in to the room to finish pumping her and then releasing load into her mouth. She is always horny and will try to head down again this week as she is top action!
Old 29-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Banker199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Ezara during noon.
Experience was good as wad was mention here.
Had it inside the cubicle.
Bbbj and finished in doggy.

Last edited by Banker199; 29-01-2023 at 07:21 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ministryofhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still around? Long time never go there, after the curfew on selling beer
Old 30-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker199 View Post
Had Ezara during noon.
Experience was good as wad was mention here.
Had it inside the cubicle.
Bbbj and finished in doggy.
Noon time? Open so early??
Old 31-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sweetyballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Outside Rowell now.