The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
Wah now also got OKT for maids ah. Interesting leh
Bro, it's illegal. I prefer go dating apps, lp n disco to hunt. At least fucking a maid is not illegal.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Daily teasing

Old 11-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 10
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wonderful!
Old 11-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried Jenny from tanjong rhu b4? have butterfly tats on tummy.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Wrong typo

Last edited by Ahwolf; 12-03-2023 at 03:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
She worth it? Cause from the looks of it, she not that pretty also tbh.
Haven't tried
Old 12-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Punggol Long Nipple DH is available. Can up almost every day of the week. Damage applicable. Interested bros pm me but following rules will apply. PM me the following details if interested.

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Day willing to meet
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions you want more information you may our bro alan. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers..
Old 12-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Any bro happen to know an indo maid that stay 417 amk ave 10 and can go out very day? She ask 80sgd per ice cream... Care to share exp?
Old 12-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Hi
Any bro happen to know an indo maid that stay 417 amk ave 10 and can go out very day? She ask 80sgd per ice cream... Care to share exp?
i stay amk ave 10
but i never heard of her
u have her pic?
Old 12-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi
Her name c**n? 80bj 120fj will ask u send her back once done either in car or hotel.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Old 12-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Her name c**n? 80bj 120fj will ask u send her back once done either in car or hotel.
Yes u are right....how her servuce. She look tempting and that cfm look
Old 13-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Hi ANyone still has her contact? I lose it. Can share her tiktok if anyone has it? Thank you
Is she staying at lentor landed property?
Old 13-03-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi
bro, me stay amk. can share contact? TIA
Old 13-03-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi
Look more like fl instead of fdw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1