The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jana is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
to meet or not to meet

Dear Bros,

Need some advice from the bros here, i am in the mist of a divorce and recently i got involved with a gal, initially i thought she just wanted to play as she also has a bf. The first time i see her was with the bf but after that through some coincidences we started to chat online and soon we were pretty much involved.

All this time she told me that she has already broken up with the so called "BF" and that now i am the BF. She had to stay with him first cos now i still cannot move out to stay with her and also other reasons.

Anyway to cut the story short one of the morning when she told me she is leaving for her home town for the festive i thought i surprised her by appearing at her block downstairs to send her to the airport. To my horror i saw the so called ex BF sending her to the airport, i was furious and wanted to talk to her to clear it up with her, apparently the so called ex BF is not ex BF he still thinks that he is her BF and that i am the third party, the BF went into gangster mode and tried to threatened me if i dun leave, eventually for her safety sake i left.

After a period the BF called me and threatened me that if i dun meet up with him to sort tis issue out he will attempt to create trouble for my business and will also hurt her, i am at a lost to whether to meet him or not.

He said very clearly that he will bring all his so called "bros" and unless i leave a hand behind i will not be able to settle this. I am not so worried about myself till date i am still very afraid that he will harm her and also this guys had a record for stabbing someone before already except for his HP i dun have other information on him will the police take up the case?
Old 06-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tomyum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: to meet or not to meet

y get yourself into the shit.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
She had to stay with him first cos now i still cannot move out to stay with her and also other reasons.
I've never heard such bullshit in all my life! if you believe these sorts of cock and bull stories, you're a real moron.

No girl is worth this sort of shit least of all one who is taking you for a ride.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

i think so too, but nonetheless no matter what, i still wan to do what i can to at least protect her after that then i will let her be, considering whether to go to the police first and let them hear the threatening phoncall the BF made to me, or just meet him to settle it in person
Old 06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro TS,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your divorce. I am certain that you can recover from it.

I hope you won't mind what i share with you because i feel that it's for your own good.

I think that you are not in any condition to get involved in any relationships as of now,because..you are drained emotional. you are unstable. I reckon that the main reason why you are getting into relationships so soon is just to fill the empty void that you have been missing. But as you can see, that is not such a good idea.

As for the gal, i do not know her personally but from what you shared, i gather that she is one misguided and confused individual. And if i am you, i wont have anything else to do with her. She just wants to have the best of both worlds, yourself and her bf..ex bf or wateva shit. Just dump her, and if i am in your shoes, i would just concentrate on things that are much more productive and rewarding (Sammyboyforum is productive and rewarding), i.e my career. To a man, a career is his runway, once your career is settled, take your time to know ladies. But meanwhile take time to mourn and heal first.

As for the bf, ever heard of the number 999? Singapore is governed by laws so, don't need to worry. From what this fella says, it's clear that he has shit for brains.. we are in 2011 Singapore now, back 20 years, maybe still possible to play whatever gangster stuff. So my advice is, heck care him.

And yeah, meeting him is not a good idea. i am not telling you to behave like a coward, but be smart.

Just my humble 2 cents worth!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

my career is fine and on track not short of ladies too, i really won let such things bother my career but still i feel that i am still partly responsible for her safety, i won carry on with her already that is clear but i still wan to make sure things are ok for her to move on.

I think i will make a polic report and let them hear the threaten phonecalls and then proceed to meet him and then let the police settle it
Old 06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Orion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, the police will just tell you not to go and meet him. You cannot expect to go meet them and bring the police to be your backup gang right ?

If you really really want to meet up with him, meet somewhere where there is a police post nearby . He may not be what he say he is but it always pays to be cautious. But check the operating hours of NPP, some now just open half day only.

My view is don't meet up with the guy and forget about the girl. I get the feel that there is something more going on than what she is letting on.

Take Care Bro.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

inside the phone conversation he also clearly states that if i dun meet him he will come to my business locations to make trouble, if i am the only owner still never mind but i am not not, i do not wan this issue to cause troubles for my partners.

If the police is not going to do anything about it then i would have no choice but to meet him then, record the conversation and then ask a friend nearby to record the entire session the moment he resort to violence will ask my friend to alert the police and then i think i will have to hold him off till the police come and not retaliate.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
MR唐伯虎 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
inside the phone conversation he also clearly states that if i dun meet him he will come to my business locations to make trouble, if i am the only owner still never mind but i am not not, i do not wan this issue to cause troubles for my partners.

If the police is not going to do anything about it then i would have no choice but to meet him then, record the conversation and then ask a friend nearby to record the entire session the moment he resort to violence will ask my friend to alert the police and then i think i will have to hold him off till the police come and not retaliate.
This is private matter, the police will not be involved.

You need to engage your own lawyer, file a complain to the Court. The judge will then determine whether to get the police involved.

For your information, Mobile phone conversations and SMS will be kept in record in Telco for at least 6 months. The police has the right to retrieve those conversations.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

fastpainter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,
Pardon me to comment too. Since it's the gal whom started lying to you, again and again, why should you even bother about her safety? She's not worth your worries. Furthermore, if that guy is willing to send her here and there, do you think that that guy will gonna hurt her?NO!!! He will not do that. Dun get yourself into unneccessary situation since you are not short with gals. Dun ever give in to threats, once you give in once, there's more to come. Just abandon this relationship, tell the guy that he can hurt the gal if he want, this got nothing to do with you. Should he threaten you again, show the evidence to the police and have him punish by the law.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

let the girl be, you're not her savior anyway.
so far it seems that she has wrap you around her pack of lies.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
clarence9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro jana,

i doubt he will do much harm to the girl. yes, the girl sounded confused in this case.

just walk away from it all.

regards,
Old 06-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

jonni17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget about the girl la. She was obviously bullshitting about having to stay on with her 'ex-bf'. Just take measures to protect yourself IE. report to police that this fella threatened you and the contents involved. If he finds trouble with you immediately report him.

In any case I think it might even be possible they were setting you up to scam you for your money at some point in time.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: to meet or not to meet

Quote:

Bro relax. U dont worry, if he really wants to go to ur office n stir trouble he wont be telling u. This are mind games that controls u, if he meant it he wouldve kept mum n shoot straight infront of u. He is just trying to provoke or even threaten u. A real mug doesnt do things in such a way... He is jus a low EQ ah beng that wans ur attention tats all... Small fry i shuld say.

Play cool but not timid.
Police nowadays very free after cny
A real man wont fight becux of a woman
A real mug wont call n tell u to meet him, he will come straight with u by nw....

2cents worth. Pls dont zap mi
Old 07-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Need some advice from the bros here, i am in the mist of a divorce and recently i got involved with a gal, initially i thought she just wanted to play as she also has a bf. The first time i see her was with the bf but after that through some coincidences we started to chat online and soon we were pretty much involved.
YOU are pretty much involved, how involved is she?

All this time she told me that she has already broken up with the so called "BF" and that now i am the BF. She had to stay with him first cos now i still cannot move out to stay with her and also other reasons.
Heng you never stay with her, yet.

Anyway to cut the story short one of the morning when she told me she is leaving for her home town for the festive i thought i surprised her by appearing at her block downstairs to send her to the airport. To my horror i saw the so called ex BF sending her to the airport, i was furious and wanted to talk to her to clear it up with her, apparently the so called ex BF is not ex BF he still thinks that he is her BF and that i am the third party, the BF went into gangster mode and tried to threatened me if i dun leave, eventually for her safety sake i left.
You were smart to have left.

After a period the BF called me and threatened me that if i dun meet up with him to sort tis issue out he will attempt to create trouble for my business and will also hurt her, i am at a lost to whether to meet him or not.
Just ask him bring his horses, and thanks him for informing you of his impeding visits. Any vandalism or lost within this period will be automatically charged into his account, meaning he will be hold solely responsible should anything or any of your staffs suffer damage.

He said very clearly that he will bring all his so called "bros" and unless i leave a hand behind i will not be able to settle this. I am not so worried about myself till date i am still very afraid that he will harm her and also this guys had a record for stabbing someone before already except for his HP i dun have other information on him will the police take up the case?
Report police about the hand chopping threat. That should be quite enough to land him in jail for quite some time if you manage to get telco to verify the calls. Pay for the proceeding and request from court to retrieve it from telco.
But i still think you should leave the gal alone. She spells 'trouble' IMHO and you certainly don't need that since you're already in a messy mid of divorce. Just move on. Just tell him you're prepare to let her go unconditioned and promise not to ever keep in touch with her. If he still give you the paikia treatment then keep firm and inform him of my earlier suggestion.

Hope it helps and don't do this again.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1