The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

If she's not a regular FL and she offers her place, Cherry probably has some liking of you. Even FL are human too. They will have some that they deem as their more preferred clients, the latter will receive a little more GFE service than others.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

yeah always accept home invites! they dont come often~
Old 08-02-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Willing party willing minds
Old 09-02-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FloppyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_b0nker View Post
Fully agreed!
Old 25-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
LOL looks like I could fit right in your group
ahahaha welcome welcome. did it last month end in thailand. i picked up 18 year old la hhahaha
Old 25-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_b0nker View Post
Very well said, that is the progressive way of thinking
Old 28-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
did it last month end in thailand
How was the experience bro?
Old 10-05-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprause View Post
Very nice juicy updates. Thanks bro!
Welcome! I'm back! Thank you for your patience during my absence.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If she's not a regular FL and she offers her place, Cherry probably has some liking of you. Even FL are human too. They will have some that they deem as their more preferred clients, the latter will receive a little more GFE service than others.
Agreed, but I always have my reservations.

I'm back and recharged! Thank you for your patience and support while I was away
Old 10-05-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
yeah always accept home invites! they dont come often~
Well I did! Finally went to her place, but it was a lot subdued. I will write about it soon!
Old 10-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
ahahaha welcome welcome. did it last month end in thailand. i picked up 18 year old la hhahaha
GOAT! How was it?
Old 10-05-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

First and foremost, apology for the long absence! I had been very, very busy with whatever that was happening, which includes getting COVID (probably very much a norm compared to 2 years ago).

And if anyone was wondering where my "HQ" was located (yup it past tense), an obvious clue would be the building had been evicted recently for en bloc redevelopment. That's the most I will give away!

En route to evicting, I made the most of the premises, knowing it will be gone for good. I had a number of fucks with both old and new.

And today, I will be writing on a new - let's call her Em.

Initially I texted Yoyo, one of my go-to, but unfortunately, she rejected meeting me as she didn't want to betray her boyfriend. I pushed her a little, but her stand was firm, so no point for me to try further. So she gave me alternate options of some girls she knew, and sent me pics for reference.

Most were not to my taste, not that they weren't hot, it was just me looking for the Coco and Alice types. I really miss them a lot.

Yoyo was on the verge of giving up, until I decided to give this one girl a shot. Largely also due to the fact that I was horny max.

She arrived shortly and immediately I was pleased. Though she wasn't the SYT type I preferred, she was pleasant looking and more importantly, she spoke fluent english. Thus we hit off.

I am going to fast forward here. We had 2 sessions at my previous hut, before she went back to Vietnam for a short holiday, and when she came back, she texted me duly.

My little hut was gone and I didn't have the next ready, but I knew where to head to, though it might be a little risky. I asked her if she was ok to try out the new place, since it wasn't setup properly as my previous hideout. Basically, there wasn't a sofa bed there, just chairs and tables.

Surprisingly, she consented readily.

Prior to evicting my previous hut, I've exhausted most of my essentials. I used up my delay spray, but good thing I still had reserves of delay wipes. I never used them before, but I was glad it came in handy. Panties were all used up. During my last romp there with Cherry (singer), she was asking for panties as she knew it was my ritual, but I just brushed her off and said no need for it.

I had to restock essentials.

I ordered a dozen of my favourite panties, which was delivered in time (thank goodness!), and before meeting Em, I made sure I collected my new bottles of delay spray and plentiful of wet wipes, along with a box of PleasureMax condoms (better version of Performa).

Em arrived just on time, and I ushered her into the new hideout. I was a tad disappointed as the hideout wasn't totally vacant, someone else was there, while it didn't mean we were deprived of the premises, we couldn't be that vocal (if you get what I mean).

And so, I made a short trip to the washroom to clean up my genitals before putting on the spray. It's a new brand, I wonder how the effect would be. I went with the recommended dosage, and went back to Em.

The first thing we did was to undress, not to get into action but to clean up our bodies. The weather was so hot, we were already perspiring before we got sexy with each other. We used quite a number of wet wipes to freshen up as much as possible.

Em: Pass me the underwear

Me: Here you go

She undressed herself.

Em: Oh I like this! I don't have this colour!

It's a pink one

Me: But you don't bring them back home!

She smiled and put on the panties.

Em: It's a bit small

Me: Really? Did you put on weight while holidaying back in Vietnam?

She giggled a little.

Me: So are you going to bring this one back home?

Em: Maybe, let's see

I knew she wasn't going to, but it didn't mattered.

Em: You spend a lot of these right? Because you need a new one every time you fuck

Me: Yes, just like condoms.

We laughed, albeit not too loudly.

And after we took our time to clean up, chat and get ready, we were finally down to just briefs and panties.

Me: Let me check if the person is still around.

Very carefully, I twisted the door knob and just opened up a tiny slit for me to view outside. Sadly, obvious signs indicate we weren't alone yet.

Nevertheless, we proceeded, keeping in mind not to be too loud.

She kept things as clean as possible, so blowjob had to be done with condom on. And after she stripped off my briefs and capped on, she gave me a blowjob with me standing up while she knelt in front of me.

While it wasn't anything to shout about, it gave me good indication that the new spray was working well.

She wasn't one to indulge in foreplay, she wanted penetration. And so, she laid down on the floor and and we commenced in missionary, sliding her panties to the side to make room for my 2IC.

The delay spray, and probably also the numbing element in the condom, made my 2IC a lot less sensitive and I couldn't penetrate properly, but she guided me in anyway.

Em: Underwear is tight today, so it's a little more difficult, don't worry baby I help you

Em: OH MY!

She exclaimed as my 2IC entered her. She did her best to subdue her moans, but I wasn't exactly enjoying as my knees hurt being on the hard ground. She noticed it and initiated switching to cow girl, which I gladly agreed.

It was a furious fuck between 2 wild beasts. When she slowed down, I knew she cummed, but she won't slow down for too long to resume humping.

We changed to doggie fuck with me standing behind her and her leading down on the table. Another round of furious fuck.

Back to the floor in missionary, but this time round I supported myself with my arms while leaning closer to her, to relieve the pressure off my knees, and I managed to last longer than the first missionary.

Another round of cowgirl, another furious fuck.

Me: Sit down the table.

She duly obliged and I rammed her hard.

We were going at each other non stop and like wild beasts for a good 15 minutes at least, and we were sweating like pigs even with the air-conditioning on.

Me: How many times you cummed already?

Em: 5

Me: Whoa, not bad! So who is the winner today?

Em: You of course!

Me: Do you like the feeling of losing?

Em: I love it!

This winner-loser came about after our previous 2 sessions at my former hideout. I "won" the first round as I made her cum 4 or 5 times, she "won" the second round as she made me cum when I made her cum less than 3 times.

Em: I think better change condom

Damn, I wasn't feeling anywhere near to cumming, and changing a new condom meant a fresh coat of delay effect on my 2IC.

Meanwhile, I heard sounds outside, indication of somebody exiting. Again, I opened the door slightly.

Me: Yes she's gone, now we are alone.

Em: Come on baby!

This time, she lifted the mute restrictions and MOANED like a bitch. She was loud, I kid you not.

We went at each other again, trying out the positions we could manage.

To summarise, I had a tad too much numbing, I didn't manage to cum. However, I made her cum a grand total of 7 times.

And then we finally decided to call it a day. We used up many wet wipes again.

Em: Oh god this is tiring!

Me: Better than going to the gym!

We laughed.

After cleaning up and dressing up, we left the premises. On the way out, we realised we weren't alone. Some else came after that. Damn, I was sure they heard her moans.

We didn't dare breathe a word, just made a beeline out of there, and only started talking after we entered the lift.

WTF!!!
Old 10-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post

First and foremost, apology for the long absence! I had been very, very busy with whatever that was happening, which includes getting COVID (probably very much a norm compared to 2 years ago).

And if anyone was wondering where my "HQ" was located (yup it past tense), an obvious clue would be the building had been evicted recently for en bloc redevelopment. That's the most I will give away!
Thanks for coming back to continue and giving hint of your love nest, cheers!
Old 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for coming back to continue and giving hint of your love nest, cheers!
Feels great to be back!
Old 11-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Throwback to the first fuck I had with Em.

She's the safety first type; no frenching, no BBBJ, no cunnilingus. But at least she readily agreed to put on the panties I offered.

Em: Hey I like this! I have them at home too!

Me: Really? I'm glad you like it

Em: Yes the material is smooth, love it

That was my 2nd last piece. While I still had a couple of condoms left, I'd ran out of delay spray already. The delay wipes finally came in handy. Under the dim light, I wiped it on my 2IC, like I was cleaning up. Unlike previously, I had to excuse myself to the toilet to spray. I wasn't confident of the effect, but I had Durex Performa condoms, so I should be good to avoid embarrassing myself.

She was ready in the new pair of panties, lying on the sofa bed, and ushered for me to lie down to deliver a blowjob.

She's the safety first type; no BBBJ, no kissing, no cunnilingus. Basically it meant there wasn't much foreplay to shout about. We proceeded to sex shortly after she gave me a capped blowjob.

The silver lining was, I felt the delay effect kicked in, and I felt ready for a marathon.

In missionary, she slid the panties to the side to make room for penetration. I varied positions from classic to one leg over my shoulder, both legs over my shoulder, both legs spread out wide. And she was covering her mouth with her hands to prevent moaning out too loud. I warned her not to go overboard with her moaning as I was sure we weren't alone in the premises, my previous hideout. Her reactions only encouraged me to ram harder and faster.

We switched to cowgirl, and it was then her turn to be the beast in control. Without her hands to cover her mouth, since her hands were on my chest, she couldn't help but let out louder moans. It was a love and hate moment for me, as much as I enjoyed the audio effects, I knew we were gaining unwanted attention, sooner or later.

Next up was doggie. I didn't know it she's tight, I am big or both, but we were just going crazy fucking each other. Under the air conditioning on full blast, we still sweated like pigs.

Well I guessed we really made too much noise. Somebody walked past and tried to view what was happening behind the door via the frosted glass. Fortunately, the lights were off and nothing could be seen from outside. But we froze still for a good minute with my 2IC still in her, waiting for that whoever to go off.

We had a good laugh and continued with our wild fucking. Until I felt I was totally drained, I made an eventual stop.

Me: How many times you cummed?

Em: 5 times

Me: Ok that's good enough, let's stop already, we are both tired

Em: Are you sure? I can continue

Me: It's ok, you cum 5 times already, it's good enough, I enjoyed myself a lot

Em: All right, let's clean up and go

It was one hell of a session.

Fast forward to today, about 12 hours after making her cum 7 times, I dropped her a text. Somehow, we ended up going for another fuck. This time round, we went to an apartment instead.

It was convenient enough but yet had enough privacy at the same time. There wasn't a need to go through security. The door opened to a studio apartment, a decent sized living room with a queen sized bed.

We were sweating profusely due to the hot weather, so we proceed to bathe individually. I headed for a quick shower first and put on the delay spray. I dried myself and pulled up my briefs. A little too soon to be totally naked?

She went in next to wash up, then came out wrapped in a towel only, putting on the panties I prepared for her, which was the same design as the one used yesterday. She complained it was a little tight, but I thought it complemented her figure quite well. But I understood what she meant by tight; she needed to slid it to the side for penetration, for me.

She was about to lay on the bed.

Em: Come here baby!

Me: No, come here! Let's try out the sofa first! We can always fuck on the bed later.

She smiled and came over. I sat on the sofa and she settled herself on me cowgirl, giving me a good minute of dry humping. I was glad I was wearing soft briefs as well, the sensation was good. We had short moments of kissing, a big leap since she wasn't the type to engage in foreplay.

True enough, she was quick pull off my briefs, capped me and started to blowjob. And shortly later she mounted me cowgirl, of course with her panties still on and slid to the side, and gave me hell of a humping. It was then I realised the sofa was actually a sofa bed, cos she force of her humping and me leaning pushed the lifted portion of the sofa bed almost flat.

Then we proceeded to the bed, starting with missionary with varied positions, and also trying out the "T" position. And cowgirl again before back to missionary. We were sweating pigs yet again, under full blasting air conditioning at 18 degree Celcius.

We took a little break in between, she needed to go to the washroom. That was when I managed to catch a snapshot of her.

We went at each other again in cowgirl, she really went hyper speed to make me cum. But the effect of the spray and condom were too strong. Though my 2IC was rock hard, I didn't feel the urge to cum, nowhere near. Maybe 50% was the most I felt. She could only go hyper for a minute or so, before she tired herself out and started to pant.

Em: You haven't cum yet?

Me: Almost! I was about to cum when you fuck me so fast, but the feeling was gone after you slowed down

Obviously not the truth, but I had to, for the thrill of it.

Then for the first time with her, I took off her panties and entered her again in missionary. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't cum.

Me: Let's give it one last try.

I ushered her into the doggie position, and I entered her standing by the side of the bed.

Me: Argh argh argh!!!

I faked my orgasm. I didn't want to drag it any longer, as we were both drained. As much as we enjoyed, it was fast becoming a chore. I pretended to cum, just to end it.

Might as well, she admitted that she was still recovering from the 7 times the day before, she could only cum twice.

We then showered, dressed up and left the place. We had the consensus that fucking 2 days in a row was a bad idea, as she needed more time to recover.

So, I don't think I will have any updates about Em too soon. But I will be updating my next few postings on the olds - both Cherry.

Stay tuned!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1