The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
JasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Camping for more
Old 11-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to read more fantasies from TS .
Old 11-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Belvereder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more fantasy updates .
Old 11-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 12-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #2: Chalet Stay

Back then, we don't have many places to have sex and we also don't really like the idea of hotel 81. Just in case we see any familiar faces. So the next best affordable option is to go for chalet stay.

Booked a 3D2N weekday (cheaper rates) chalet stay in East Coast Park area. As it is a weekday, was rather quiet and empty. Upon checking in, we decided to change and go for a swim. I changed into my trunks and board shorts, while she changed into her pink bikini (halter neck type). She don't usually dare to wear a bikini if it's too crowded, as there isn't any paddings and her bikini top will look tight with her pair of cup D boobs almost bursting out. Luckily it's a weekday.

Fast forward to the swim, empty pool and we did our normal laps, relaxing and chilling out in the water, spending some time together. Can see the faint sight of her erected nipples through her bikini top. What a sight.

Halfway through, a group of 4 guys came along with an instructor. Realised they were have some diving familiarization course training in the pool. Sian 1/2, no more action in the pool.

I can see clearly that they are ogling at my girl cladded in her tight halter neck bikini with her cup D boobs bursting out and erected nipples. They must be thinking it's their lucky day today to have some eye candy on a usually quiet weekday. The instructor informed us that they are having some training but it's ok we can share the pool.

Every thing continues as per normal, with us swimming and the group doing the training. It was until after 15 mins of swimming, while resting with our backs facing the group, then I realised her halter neck top was a bit loose (as I didn't really tie it tight and securely) and I can see half of her left aerola peeking out of the top. I told her coolly about it and she was shocked and wanted to adjust. I stopped her and told her "Leave it, u suddenly adjust now, will be very obvious. Anyway didn't we felt turned on when exposed to the lorry driver the last time? Shall we try again?"

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Before she can answer, I turned her around to face the group and told her to just act normal. We pretend to chit chat and watch the group train. I am pretty sure the guys would have notice it, especially they are under the water, with their goggles on.

After few minutes of teasing, we decided to stop and go back to our chalet. I pretend to forget our chalet unit and asked "What's the unit ah?" And she conveniently just replied "Block D, #3 la". Deep down I was hoping maybe they will come along to continue peeping, after all the units are all on the first floor.

Back into the chalet, my girl wanted to head to the shower. I told her "let's take some photos first la, since seldom see you in bikini." (Can still remember back then digital camera is still considered new and the memory space was not that huge). She agreed. While unpacking our bags to get the camera, I opened up the room curtains slightly without her noticing.

After a few normal standing up and sitting down shots, I ask her "Why not take some sexy poses? Just for fun. After that we can always delete away. Since it's a digital camera". She reluctantly agreed and started with some basic sexy bending forward cleavage poses. While taking, I can see there is a shadow behind the curtains outside the window. Thought to myself, should be one of them from the group, since there isn't many people in the area and who would have specifically peep our unit.

Decided to spice things up.

"Just now shiok or not, show some bits of your left nipple to them?" I asked.

"You still dare say. So paiseh." She rebutted.

"But you like also ma. Turned on right? Just like that night u show to the driver?" I reminded her.

"Ya la ya la. You like others to see is it?" She replied impatiently.

"Ok ma, they see only but cannot touch ma. Some more they don't even know you. How about we pretend to continue from where we left off in the pool? You pretend I am one of the guy and continue your free show?" I tried to get her to role play. "Now you are out of the pool alone, while I go get some drinks. How u gonna tease them?"
Old 12-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

So she got a towel and pretend to dry herself up. While wiping, her bikini top became more loose and exposing her erected nipples as she bent forward. I am happily snapping away. After that she climb onto the bed slowly in doggy position (facing me, with her perky butt facing the window/audience) and taking her own sweet time to lay down and adjust the towel.

"Now I preparing to suntan at the pool side" she said as she turned around and lay down with her knees bent, this time round with the bikini cladded pussy facing the window. I see already buay tahan and went forward to remove her bikini top with one pull of the string.

"Ah.. my top. Who are you? Don't look please?" She said as she covered her pair of cup D breasts. "My boyfriend is just nearby and is coming back."

"Didn't you enjoy exposing yourself slut? Wearing such sexy bikini with your big nehs. Isn't that what you want? You like people to see your neh right?" I joined in the role play and started grabbing and sucking her boobs. "See, your neh ji already erected. Stop lying. Let's see below wet already or not?"

Slipped my hand into her bikini bottom. Fucking wet. She is so turned on already. This horny slut, must be turned on exposing to the guys and probably already wet since just now. "See how wet your chee bye is, u liar. Looks tight ah. Well trimmed some more" I exclaimed while I pulled down her bottom, exposing her wet glistening pussy. This time round is definitely exposed much more clearer and nearer than the heavy vehicle car park incident that night. Lucky guy outside.

Easily slipped two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her while she started moaning and pleaded "No, please stop. Later he sees, not nice."

I pulled down my shorts and trunk. "Suck me now bitch, before your boyfriend comes back. Suck me well and I will treat your chee bye well too." I said as I placed my dick her mouth. Without much invitation, she open her mouth and start sucking.

I continued to finger her exposed wet pussy with my two fingers while she sucked me. "Fucking hell you are good, your boyfriend damn lucky bitch.. still say don't want. See how wet your chee bye is and how much you love sucking my lan jiao." I was trying my best not to cum. I can see that the shadow outside is also jerking himself off to this erotic scene.

"Ah.. Ah.. enough already.. don't finger anymore.. I.. Stop already.. don't want..please ahh..Stop... I.. cumming.. Now.. ahhh.." She says as she orgasmed. Seeing her in position and gasping, I also cannot take it and cummed on her breasts.

I looked up at the window, the shadow is already gone and she is panting naked on the bed.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
Turning your fantasies to real stories? If so, looking forward.
It's real stories mixed with some fantasies..
Old 12-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue
Old 12-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

like your writing bro, it's a really nice read.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Thanks everyone. Will try my best to recall.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

look forward to more TS!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
look forward to more TS!
Thanks bro. How to see if this thread is well liked or not. Don't wanna waste efforts writing if not many people is interested..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1