The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

enjoying the updates...omg
Old 16-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Pushpavali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting to see the pic
Old 16-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Let me try again..

Finally..
Old 17-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
No replies..

Last edited by prince_81; 17-04-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Should I continue with the next story??
Old 18-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Adventure #5: Hotel Staycation & Clubbing

Decided to go for a hotel staycation and clubbing during weekend, so that we can both drink and no need to drive. We booked a hotel in clarke quay area (near to The Central).

That night we went to AquaNova for food and opened a bottle of whisky. She was wearing a V neck one piece black short dress (Just slightly over her butt) with no bra. (Just nipple tape) and a pair of matching black gstrings. Very soon, we have already downed 1/2 bottle as we are staying nearby and don't have to worry about driving back. The quick drinking got us very high and as usual turned us on. I told her," Let's try something new. I will leave you alone for the night and let's see if any guys will approach you. Test your market value." She was reluctant initially, but I assured her that I will be nearby, and I walked away to sit at the bar counter.

After few mins, she is still sitting at the table drinking her whisky. There are guys passing by every now and then, stealing glances at her cup D cleavage but other than that, nothing happened. I texted her "eh, no one leh. Maybe it's because there's a half bottle of whisky with two glasses there and those guys must be thinking you are not alone. Why not you try attract some attention?" She asked the waiter to clear one of the glass and then stood up to dance at the table. It works. It wasn't long when a group of 3 guys in their 30s (btw we have started work and are in our late 20s) approached her to ask if they can share the table.

From my angle, they are checking her dress and cleavage out as she was dancing. One of the guy sitting next to her, let's call him A, started talking to her while waiting for their drinks. They have also ordered a bottle of whisky and started drinking and also toasting my girl. (Basket, wanna get her drunk). After 3 glasses, the other 2 guys B & C stood up and started dancing near the table, occasionally dancing with my girl and flirting around. Guy A is like the cool guy among the group, just sitting there drinking and toasting my girl. While Guy B and Guy C are the more action packed guys, trying to show off their dance moves.
Old 18-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

As she gets more high and drunk, her dance movements also gets bigger. That draws their attention to her cup D bouncing boobs.

"Not bad ah, one shot got 3 targets. You still got have high market value ah." I texted her. "Of course, now then you know ah." She replied proudly. "Ok, continue your drinking and dancing then. Reward your targets." I replied while ordering a bucket of beer and enjoy the show.

Very soon, within one hour, they have already finished both bottles. Guy C is the first 'casualty', went toilet and never came back. As for my girl, she is already tired from the dancing, teasing and very drunk; trying very hard to steady herself at the table with her hands. So Guy A, the so called gentleman, supported her at waist (more like above the waist). Confirm he can feel the side of the breasts. Can see his fingers stroking lightly. Without much invitation, Guy B also came next to her and supported her near her butt area. And can see he was mouthing the word "Gstrings" to Guy A.

They continue to 'support' her and molested her discreetly. Seeing my girl totally gone, Guy B slid his hand under her dress (must be playing with her chee bye) while Guy A is cupping one of her breast from outside the dress. Totally turned on and cannot take it. Decided to spoil the party. I went over to join them and pretending not to see any thing. Intro myself as her boyfriend and explained that earlier on we had some arguments that's why I left her here. Guy A still can tell me they were just sharing table and saw that she was drunk, so help to support her in case she falls. I 'thanked' them and we made our staggering way back to the room.
Old 18-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Back in our room, she was totally gone. Placed her on the bed face down. Her short dress was hiked up showing her bare ass, and gstrings. Wasted no time, pulled her gstrings aside and felt her chee bye. So wet and slightly loose. Must be cause of Guy B fingering. What a horny gal. An idea came along. I decided to expose her even more. Lifted her butt up, position her in doggy position facing the door and I removed her gstrings. Opened the room door and left it open. Then I went into the toilet with its door slightly ajar so that I can peep. I turned on the showers and pretend to bathe. Wanted to see if anyone will notice when walking past our room.

After few minutes, a 40+ years old chinese PRC (probably tourist) walked past and noticed this scene. He stood outside and hesitated. He presumed I was bathing, so decided to walk in to take a closer look at the exposed young Singaporean girl's wet pussy. From the gap, I saw that he is already fingering her while licking her pussy and asshole. His other hand is busy jerking off. Just as he was about to cum, I turned off the showers and called out to my girl to bath. That shocked him and he dashed out of the room.

At this point, I am already very hard. Went straight out and fuck her wet pussy in this position with the door opened. Finished up quickly and cum on her butt. Cleaned her up, adjusted her to sleep in the dress, without gstrings.

Next day woke up with a hangover. She couldn't remember what happened and asked why she is sleeping without her gstrings. So just told her, last night in the club, seeing her getting drunk already, so I stop the dare. We went back to the room and fucked and then we were both knocked out. She just nodded weakly. What a night.
Old 18-04-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. TS for yr latest updates ...so sexciting !...u will be getting my 13 cherries real soon...but u must hv the courtesy to reply PM....even a short 1 will do...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-04-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Let me try again..

Finally..
Thks T.S oso for showing us tis sexy g-string of yr wifey ...it's always v. steaming for any guy to know & for the gals themselves to feel sexy wearing g-strings inside or underneath their skirts

Old 18-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks T.S oso for showing us tis sexy g-string of yr wifey ...it's always v. steaming for any guy to know & for the gals themselves to feel sexy wearing g-strings inside or underneath their skirts
Thank you. Read your PMs. I didn't know about it.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you. Read your PMs. I didn't know about it.
You're welcome...it's ok...no worries ...

ok, hv just powered up^^yr points to 35 as promised ....pls continue yr sharing

Old 18-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 18-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.

Thank you .. But there are limited stories to share about also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1