The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookDot View Post
Bro how do you manage to get those ! Been wanting to try out such girls, btw do you pay them or just my sweet talking luring them. May i have some tips plsssss
Start by saying hi and bye.
Then talk to them. Where are you from? What were you doing before this. If they come from a country that you're familiar, then you can talk about your time there or where you've been in their country.

Ask about the family. Most are married but especially for Asians, most will tell you their spouse not good, or not loyal, or don't take care of kids etc.

Then sometimes see them, buy coffee for them. Then proceed to ask about whether you can get lunch. Then after that, ask them for number. Then start texting and this part, up to your skill level already.

Recently, I had this tailor at my place. Single mom from China, now already citizen for a long time. Used the same process. I always go by her shop to ask if she ate since she's very busy and then once she wasn't feeling well, I was free, I offered to send her home.

Actually to be fair, I didn't think of fucking her. Just send her back. But reach her home, her things a lot, so helped her bring up. Went upstairs, after putting things down, drink some water, I asked if she took medicine, before you know it, started kissing.

But I bit regretted fucking her since her shop is so close my place and she's a local. I scared later got trouble. Usually I don't break up with them and keep on sweet talk then cuz I don't want to be the one who break up then they are angry with me. So, regret but now, whenever she ask, I'll send her home on the weekends to fuck at her place.

So... My parting advice is just be careful cuz I shit where I eat. I fuck my office cleaners, I fuck all my part time maids, I now fucking my market tailor. I shit where I eat and it's a dangerous game.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I shit where I eat and it's a dangerous game.
This is actually quite true indeed
Old 29-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I fuck my office cleaners, I fuck all my part time maids, I now fucking my market tailor. I shit where I eat and it's a dangerous game.
Sounds like Quagmire from Family Guy. Gigity
Old 29-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then talk to them. Where are you from? What were you doing before this. If they come from a country that you're familiar, then you can talk about your time there or where you've been in their country.

Ask about the family. Most are married but especially for Asians, most will tell you their spouse not good, or not loyal, or don't take care of kids etc.

Then sometimes see them, buy coffee for them. Then proceed to ask about whether you can get lunch. Then after that, ask them for number. Then start texting and this part, up to your skill level already.

Recently, I had this tailor at my place. Single mom from China, now already citizen for a long time. Used the same process. I always go by her shop to ask if she ate since she's very busy and then once she wasn't feeling well, I was free, I offered to send her home.

Actually to be fair, I didn't think of fucking her. Just send her back. But reach her home, her things a lot, so helped her bring up. Went upstairs, after putting things down, drink some water, I asked if she took medicine, before you know it, started kissing.

But I bit regretted fucking her since her shop is so close my place and she's a local. I scared later got trouble. Usually I don't break up with them and keep on sweet talk then cuz I don't want to be the one who break up then they are angry with me. So, regret but now, whenever she ask, I'll send her home on the weekends to fuck at her place.

So... My parting advice is just be careful cuz I shit where I eat. I fuck my office cleaners, I fuck all my part time maids, I now fucking my market tailor. I shit where I eat and it's a dangerous game.
Bro, you are an envy of many guys.

Wish to learn some magic tricks from you.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
.... I fuck my office cleaners, I fuck all my part time maids, I now fucking my market tailor...
Wahseh Bro, you really know who to bed

Office Cleaner will disinfect your cock and their pussies before and after
Consperm clean and sterile

Market tailor can mend your clothes or help make you a new suit!

Next target.... western food stall aunty? hahah

Do update us! Anxiously waiting
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-04-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

You guys think to highly of me already. I'm sure there are other silent readers who are much better than me. Yesterday one of my long term lover from Surabaya flew over so I went to get her from airport. She's a bit old already since we know each other every since I was posted there from 2015. But ended up still fucked her and shoot a big load into the condom.

Then today, went down to the tailor to pass her my shoes for her to repurpose. Today she wore this pair of shorts, plus her messed up hair and glasses. Look so fuckable. So ended up, close shop and fucked at her place. Fucked until now my legs jelly.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guys think to highly of me already. I'm sure there are other silent readers who are much better than me. Yesterday one of my long term lover from Surabaya flew over so I went to get her from airport. She's a bit old already since we know each other every since I was posted there from 2015. But ended up still fucked her and shoot a big load into the condom.

Then today, went down to the tailor to pass her my shoes for her to repurpose. Today she wore this pair of shorts, plus her messed up hair and glasses. Look so fuckable. So ended up, close shop and fucked at her place. Fucked until now my legs jelly.
Can intro the tailor to me? Haha! I always make suits so don’t mind some happening
Old 02-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:

Damn, thanks for sharing man. Exciting and dangerous at same time…
Old 02-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all Bros.. long time no post n being a silent reader for awhile liao.. actually got 1.. but too afraid to tackle her cause she was assign to clean my office.. f/indian think shld be from Malaysia.. not bad n always disturb her only.. too close to play with.. if not turn out well then that it for me liao. Hahaha.. that y envy those bros have the courage to up their office building cleaner..
Old 04-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
but too afraid to tackle her cause she was assign to clean my office
Most would too at their place of work
Old 04-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha indeed... most will.
Old 05-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Part Time PRC Cleaner

after awhile, she move her head up and kiss me and sat on me and started riding me while giving out soft moans like she is crying, her ride started moving quicker and she was fondling her breast while she rides me fast and furious - i came into her like a few mins later and she didnt stop and continue riding me until she suddenly cry out loudly and again i feel her body trembles (like i can see her stomach jerking) and she drop onto me and we hug - i felt my cum flowing out from her and onto me while we hug and kiss.

when she pull out from me my sum was all over my bed and my body - she lauh and commented that thank god she havent change my bed sheet - we took a shower together and she rub me down like i am her small kid

pity she left sg due to covid and her pass issue - we still keep in touch on wechat.. she told me last week she might be back soon
Wah bro, juicy encounter!! Fired your rounds so many times over many occasions into the hole, not scared she pregnant one day? Or you very Heng? Unless She is on pills?
Old 06-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Damn, thanks for sharing man. Exciting and dangerous at same time…
Yeah. Guys I'm at a different level altogether. So my advice may not right for you, especially if you're still starting out.

Like all my part time maids are actually my fuck girls. They come to my house, they know my wife, my kids and when the family is out, we are busy fucking.

Then last week, my long time lover from Surabaya came and I intro her to my current Surabaya eldercare worker. So, now I've these 2 girls talking to each other and both know I'm fucking both of them.

Then there's the tailor...

So... Ya I'm mad and crazy but I've been doing this for so long, it's like also kind of used to the danger.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some guys r specially blessed with ladies

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 09-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
tayder2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertayder2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Aiyoh I give your her WeChat directly lah
You still bonking her? Can pass me contact bro? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1