The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 16-11-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

damn!
what a steamy start to my morning with the 2 updates... nice...
Old 16-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow! Your posts are like wave after wave of orgasm…for ladies at least. Keep them cumming sister June. 😋
Old 16-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
damn!
what a steamy start to my morning with the 2 updates... nice...
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Wow! Your posts are like wave after wave of orgasm…for ladies at least. Keep them cumming sister June. 😋
I hired a good ghost writer.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Once his fingers penetrated your vagina your hymen would already be torn unless he was only pleasuring your clitoris from outside. You're only a "cock" virgin but you certainly don't need a cock to tear your hymen.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 16-11-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Once his fingers penetrated your vagina your hymen would already be torn unless he was only pleasuring your clitoris from outside. You're only a "cock" virgin but you certainly don't need a cock to tear your hymen.
Yes indeed. I was a cock virgin. Anything could have torn my hymen, even tampons I guess.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

And just like that, we were both no longer virgins.

On hindsight we probably should have talked about it beforehand.

Part of me still wasn't sure if Mike was the one I wanted to take my virginity. But the deed had already been done.

As I lay there in his arms, slight ache in my nether regions. I wondered what made him do it. For so long he had been denying me, and yet now, without asking if it was ok, he made me his woman.

I felt slightly violated. Only slightly. It didn't hurt much anyway, seeing how aroused I was.

Me: Why?

M: Why what?

Me: Why did you put it in?

M: I don't know. I felt like it. I let you take control for so long.

Me: What??? It's a control issue?

M: I don't know. I know you liked doing it. And I let you do whatever you want. This time I wanted to do something I wanted.

Me: And you didn't ask if I was ok with it?

M: No. I should have been more considerate.

Me: Feels like rape you know?

M: Sorry.

I cupped his face and kissed him.

Me: Do it properly.

M: What?

I kissed him again, more passionately this time. He kissed me back. I grabbed his dick, it was already getting hard automatically. I climbed on top of him, just like what I saw in the blue films. I wasn't really sure how it worked, but as I slid him in it felt so good, especially when he reached the end and was poking deep inside. I tried grinding and discovered a whole new sensation.

In this position, he didn't really have to do much, his hands were free to play with my boobs. I lost count of how many times I came, and he was still hard.

Just like that, with one position, I had regained control over him.

I felt bad though, he didn't get to cum in this position so I got off and got on all fours, emulating another position I saw in the blue film.

He entered me from behind and thrust a few times. It felt good, but he was having trouble balancing on my bouncy bed.

He suddenly pushed me down flat onto the bed and plunged in again.

M: Wow, you feel so much tighter in this position.

Me: I'm a virgin! What the hell. Of course I'm tight.

He slid in and out. It felt so good. He could go real deep and probed my insides. I could feel the shape and size of his cock.

M: Shit. I'm going to cum!

Me: Fill me baby.

He shot twice and was done. I guess we needed to rest more before trying again. But this was a new experience and both of us couldn't get enough of it.

Mike tried to pull out but I held him back.

Me: Leave it in. It feels nice.

M: I'm going to slip out anyway.

He slipped out once he was soft.

It was weird. The second time we had sex, it was so much more intense. I couldn't figure out why at that point of time. Perhaps it was the position.

When I was on top, I had control over how much cock I wanted. Plus all the way in, I could grind my clit on him. His size was perfect for me, not only did it fill my mouth nicely, but it also filled my pussy.

Or maybe I felt the missionary position was boring. It was so standard. So normal. Sure it worked, for the guy anyway, but I wasn't really feeling much.

The last position though, with me flat on my belly, and him inserting from behind. It felt so rough, so animalistic. If he pinned me down while fucking me hard, I might have cummed harder. I made a note to mention this to him the next time.

But we had bigger issues to worry about.

Firstly, we didn't use protection. Secondly, he came inside me twice. I wasn't really tracking my cycle at that point of time, but I was pretty sure my eggs weren't gonna get fertilized anytime soon. Lastly, we were being bad Catholics and we really should go for confession.

We went to wash up. It had been a long time since we were both naked in a shower together.

I recalled those movie scenes where the girl crouched in the shower after sex to let the water wash away her pain, guilt and whatever she was feeling.

I had none of that though.

Instead I was having fun teasing Mike in the shower, playing with his cock, rubbing my body against his. I enjoyed making him hard then leaving him there to get soft, then making him hard again. I don't know why but it was fun to me.

Mike, despite that one moment of dominance when he made me his woman, reverted back to his docile and submissive persona again.

It was weird, this manly muscular young man, yielding to whatever womanly power I possessed.

A wild thought struck me. I turned around and pulled him towards me, pressing my body against the wall. I slid him in from behind.

Me: Fuck me.

He seemed confused, but this was new to me as well. The floor was slippery and my boobs pressing on the cold tiled wall was slightly uncomfortable. He pinned me against the wall as he thrust into me, while trying to maintain his balance.

I guess I was trying to help him assert his dominance.
Old 16-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
PeterPecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story sis. got hooked liao!
Old 16-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
A wild thought struck me. I turned around and pulled him towards me, pressing my body against the wall. I slid him in from behind.

Me: Fuck me.
this totally gave me a hard on...
Old 16-11-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis can be an erotic story writer.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i have to declare that Mark is really a very good writer..
Old 16-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPecker View Post
Fantastic story sis. got hooked liao!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
this totally gave me a hard on...
I wonder if Mark is pleased that his writing can make guys hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Sis can be an erotic story writer.
I didn't write any of it. It's subcon out to my current favourite writer.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

This is a very impressive story, definitely not a boring story
Old 16-11-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
i have to declare that Mark is really a very good writer..
I agree. Didn't really expect him to help me write to this level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason357 View Post
This is a very impressive story, definitely not a boring story
Thanks!
Old 16-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Obviously Mike stayed over that weekend, since my whole family was away anyway.

We were having so much sex that I was barely walking properly, and my back was aching.

Mike seemed fine though. It was as if both of us were trying to unlock some achievement. I was pretty amazed at how much semen he had each time he came. It was like all the biology textbooks lied to me.

I was slightly worried though. We didn't use protection at all, and he came in me all the way. If I got pregnant, were we ready for the next step? I was still studying, and he was still in NS, still thinking if he wanted to sign on.

He left on Sunday without really confirming our status. Were we together or not? He made me his, but was he going to keep me?

I decided to have a chat with Dan about it.

D: Oh cool! Finally lost it yeah?

That was his reaction when I told him I finally had sex. I half expected him to ask when was his turn. But he did not.

D: So you guys back together?

Me: I'm not sure.

D: Didn't you talk about it?

Me: No. We didn't. We just had lots of sex.

D: Haha. Sex marathons.

Me: Should I ask him?

D: Obviously.

Me: How do I phrase it?

D: Just ask him what he really wants.

Me: Shouldn't I tell him what I really want as well?

D: Whatever it is, it has to be two-way. Both parties must want it.

Me: I see.

D: And while you're working things out, we probably shouldn't be doing anything.

Me: But why?

D: 1. I'm not your weekday boyfriend. 2. You don't need me as a distraction while you're working things out.

Me: So you don't want to sleep with me?

D: Nope. Not like this. Not when you're conflicted.

Me: I'm not conflicted.

D: You are. Trust me. I'd fuck you anytime. Just not now.

He left me thinking about what Mike meant to me, and what I needed to do. However, Mike wasn't free the next few weekends, so sadly, I was deprived for a while. Luckily, my period came and went, so our sex marathon bore no fruit thankfully.

When I finally got him one weekend, it was at his place instead as mine wasn't available. This time, I made sure to have condoms. He had the same idea. But as both of us realized, we didn't like using condoms. But we had to until a more permanent solution was found.

Me: Mike?

M: Yeah?

He had me pinned onto the bed and was ploughing into me from behind in my favourite position.

Me: Are we back together?

M: Do you want to be?

Me: Yes.

M: Are you sure?

Me: You're my first boyfriend. You're the one who took my virginity. You're the one in me right now.

He bent down to kiss my neck and nibble on my earlobe as he thrust deep inside me.

M: What about the other guy?

Me: I stopped. We didn't do anything anyway. Are you jealous?

M: Of course I am! I don't like it when someone else touches my girl!

He began pounding me harder, as if to show his dominance. I liked that a lot.

Me: But I was touching him. He didn't touch me.

He pounded harder, and squeezed my breasts from the side roughly. He pulled out and flipped me over, before sliding in and fucking me hard. Way harder than he used to. I was getting very wet.

M: No. If you're with me then you're with me only.

Me: Ok.

He took the next 10 minutes to make me scream before pulling out and cumming in my mouth. Of course, I sucked him dry. It was rough, it hurt a little, but wow, it was a new side of him I didn't see before.

So that was it. We were unofficially together again. On and off for nearly 3 years since JC, yet never really meeting each other's family yet. And we were fucking like rabbits.

One fine day, while we were randomly walking around a shopping mall, Mike excused himself while leaving me to wander around by myself. Around 10 minutes later, he reappeared with a bouquet of flowers. That was super unlike him. He never really did such sweet stuff for me before.

In the middle of the mall, he got down on one knee and took out a small box from his pocket. It was a ring from those Couple Lab type of shops.

M: June, will you marry me?

A small crowd had gathered and was encouraging me to accept him.

I was at a loss. This was so sudden. I mean yeah, I wanted some sort of status, but this was really going to the extremes, and totally out of character for this guy.

Besides, we both weren't even 21 yet.

I didn't know what to do.

I took his hand and pulled him up.

Me: I will be your girlfriend. But marriage is too soon.

I said it softly enough so the crowd of spectators would not hear. I put the ring on my finger. They cheered.

M: I know. We're young. But I really want this. I just didn't know how to express myself. I will take responsibility for you. And I will buy you a proper ring one day.

We hugged. Kissing was probably a bad idea in public at that time. It was a more conservative time. The crowd cheered louder as we walked away, hand in hand.

We got back to my place, nobody was home. I was so overwhelmed by emotions that I dragged him to the room and we made love. Somehow with the ring on my finger it felt different. I could feel his intensity with every thrust. I could feel how much he wanted me. When he came inside me and held me close, I really felt like his woman. But I screwed up big time. We had forgotten the condoms, and I was pretty sure I was ovulating.
Old 16-11-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
benzaimun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the 'boring' story sis, hoping to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1