The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

The usual luncheons, meet up happened over the next two weeks with Janice, until one day she did not come in to office. According to my WA timestamp, it's a Wednesday.

Q(iu) P(ing): Hey gog, Janice is not well today, she won't be coming in, she ask you to coordinate the department meeting later.

gog: Huh? She chao keng issit?

QP: She on MC leh, she told me, I think 3 days.

gog: *waddafuuuuuu* 3 days?

QP: Ya.

Qiu Ping walked away leaving me baffled. Janice didn't say a single thing this morning and didn't tell me. We exchange messages almost every minute of the day from awake to sleep and she left me out of this information?

gog: Janice, what's wrong?

J(anice): Nothing.

gog: You're making me worried, why on MC 3 days? You ok or not?

J: It's nothing, don't kaypoh ok?

gog: You don't naughty ah, you make me angry I don't friend you.

No reply from Janice till near 12 after our department meeting finished.

J: I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy.

gog: ... I'm your food delivery now ah?

J: *stick out tongue emoticon* Hungry hungry hungry...*repeats*

gog: ... My boss not around, maybe today I run off earlier and bring you food.

J: Ok.

Hmm?!?? She was authorising me to MIA from office??

J: I want something spicy, something savory and preferrably noodles with prawn and pork ribs.

Why she don't just tell me prawn noodles with pork ribs.. isn't that already super obvious... duh... this girl hor...

gog: Does your husband want any?

J: He's working la... you think he no need to work meh.

I went to Army Market at Beach Road, fuuuuuuuuuug. Long Q. Still have to Q. I packed the soup separately from the beehoon and prawn/ribs. Then on the way to the car...

J: Where are you, hungryyyy why you starving a sick person?

gog: For a sick person, you sure can type a lot leh.

J: Idiot. Hurry up.
Old 29-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
The usual luncheons, meet up happened over the next two weeks with Janice, until one day she did not come in to office. According to my WA timestamp, it's a Wednesday.

J: Where are you, hungryyyy why you starving a sick person?

gog: For a sick person, you sure can type a lot leh.

J: Idiot. Hurry up.
Wah steady. Chance to go her house again. Hopefully something nice happens.
Old 29-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Something nice happened, but not yet bro... Soon, but not yet

Short update.

---------------------

I was reaching the guardpost when the barrier auto raised up and the guard waved at me. Fuck.. I'm coming too often I don't even need to register anymore, they already recognise my car. I was waved in without being stopped.

However, at the door I still needed to intercom Janice to activate the door and lift for me. Security's a PITA.

*DING DONG*

J: Food food food!!!

Janice was ecstatic when opening the door. I saw her my heart broke a bit, she was looking pale and tired, hair was ruffled and untidy, obviously haven't combed or washed up since she woke up. The poor girl was having fever last night after we split. Dressed in an oversized long sleeved sweater top she was like those manga characters cute cute type.

I patted her head and looked at her.

J: I want food, I don't want pats on my head.

gog: ... pig.

WOOOSH. She kicked my shin again. Is she really sick or faking it?
Old 29-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Something nice happened, but not yet bro... Soon, but not yet
Let me guess. She’s braless and u saw her pokies.
Old 29-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And tits shaking when she walks
Old 29-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Not bad, good updates

But it doesn’t seems nice to fuck a sick person haha

Well done TS!
Old 30-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha... something nice, but not in the same definition as you are thinking of.

Quote:
Hahaha... bro, she's a proper lady, if she wear like that, I long die in office already. But can't say the same AFTER the deeds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10ya10 View Post
And tits shaking when she walks
Hahaha. You guys are damn good at imagination but apologies! It didn't happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Not bad, good updates

But it doesn’t seems nice to fuck a sick person haha

Well done TS!
True bro, there's a time to fuck and a time to dote.

( Click to show/hide )
If you folks followed the other thread earlier, you'll know the first time's location is not at her place,
so no.. .this update is still not there YET.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

gog: OW!! No food for you!!

J(anice): food food food! I want food!

Of course I put the food down in the living room table, and gave it to her. She was super happy to see the noodles and soup.

J: gog.

gog: What?

J: Where's yours?

gog: I scared fat, so watch you eat.

J: Cannot!!!

Janice stood up, wanting to walk off but felt faint and actually fell, I got up in a hurry to catch her and she fell onto my chest area hitting her head. Honestly my chest also hurts from the impact but how? You want to complain at this time when she's not feeling well meh?

gog: Wah lao eh, you okay? Your head pain or not? Why you suddenly giddy ah? Low blood pressure?

Obviously I didn't need to ask cos I felt pain myself. Don't think it's that time of the month? Likely anemia, a lot of girls anemia one.

J(anice): Just... tired.

gog: Come come, where's your room, aiyoh, how you going to eat like that, you go rest on the bed, I bring the food to you.

I helped her and walked down the corridor (refer to floor plan) and helped her into the MBR and positioned her onto the bed. I also tucked her in, fluffed up her pillow and sat her up while covering her with blanket. She looks damn exhausted.

J: Sorry. I dropped on you, must be painful right?

gog: Very painful, I think orh-cheh liao lor.

J: *giggles softly* Sorry la.

gog: Don't talk so much la. I bring the food in.

Her room is quite nicely done, cozy orange warm lighting with a nice double bed. I laid her down on the side nearer to the dressing table (please refer to floorplan), propped up the pillow and let her lean there while I went to bring food.

J: Ahhhhhh

Janice opened her mouth and expected me to feed her. What can I do right? So I fed her the soup, followed by the noodles and food. Just nice the house door unlocked. I panicked abit. I heard foodsteps coming towards the bedroom.

E(ric): Hey Jan.... WAH LAO!!!!

Sh1t... I'm going to get it.

E: You ask gog to feed you ah?? You how old liao, wah lao eh...

HUH?!?

E: gog, you don't spoil her, let her eat herself, she so big liao, haha why you feed her?

O-M-F-G. He is that DENSE... he didn't even feel a bit of jealousy or felt it was inappropriate I was in their room and FEEDING her food? He certainly trusts us a lot

J(anice): gog nice person ok!! Unlike you, I sick also never take care of me. HUMMPHHH...

I instinctively looked at Eric while she said that.

gog: Nah, Eric, this is your job, my part time job over liao. Back to you.

E: Uh-uh, you carry on. I came back because I forgot a document, I saw extra shoes outside I thought might be you visiting Janice. Hey dear, be nice to gog la, don't bully him into feeding you. Haha.

We both laughed and agreed Janice is a little kid. Janice was 'displeased' by that as she pouted her mouth and crossed her arms across her chest 'angrily'. Eric left after going to the Study Room down the hallway from the MBR (refer to floor plan).

I wondered if Janice and me were in bed, how would he have reacted? Sorry, really running through my mind how far I can test Eric's boundaries. I'm really shameless to even think that way, I felt ashamed at myself when Eric left and these bad thoughts crept into my mind. honestly, a bit disappointed with myself. I could only blame myself for being human, but it was not a valid reason?

gog: Oi, open up, eat.

J: I'm a patient. Shouldn't you be more like gentle and CARING? You have to take care of me you know?

gog: I go buy food for you still not enough ah? I put into my mouth chew liao then pass u want or not?

J: Eeeee!!! Disgusting la you!!

Janice took the food and ate, I continue feeding her until she finished all the food and got her some water. I went to the kitchen and saw some medication on the table. Didn't think much. I'm not a medical student, I don't know what's wrong with her, I merely thought it's some viral or fever.

I went back to the room, and she was already dozed off. I guess she must be tired or really sick. I left the water by the bed and was super tempted to help myself to a visit of her house, but I didn't la. I'm a good person and honorable one (YA RIGHT...).

Sat around the living room for a while, I didn't bring my laptop, it's in the car, and I don't have keys to Janice's apartment so I don't want to wake her up. Just on the TV, set it to minimal volume and watched whatever crap was on the TV. My mind wasn't on the TV OBVIOUSLY... There are so many things I can do, so many things I WANT to do, but we all know never to risk anything. Held back and just behaved.

Must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my shoulder nudging me softly.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

after lunch time, can continue?

I go lunch now.

Quote:
Must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my shoulder nudging me softly.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actions needed bro… fast leh
Old 30-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bonus branch:

This is to my best of memory which should be accurate as I have a knack of remembering the important details. Especially location(s).

This is purely to keep you folks entertained while I penned the rest with Janice. Might or might not extend into a thread on it's own, but it's just fucking, nothing a story, no love, just lust.

-----------------------------------------------------

I reached church and saw Lindi by the driveway, I turned in and she got on. She was in a red blouse, 1 button undone and a long flowered skirt, think it was black or brown?

L(indi): Hey, thanks for picking me up.

Lindi leaned over and pecked my cheek.

gog: You're welcome. Always a pleasure. Where do you want to go?

L: Coffee? Tea?

gog: Or you?

Lindi tapped my thigh lightly and giggled.

L: You should behave, I'm married you know?

gog: I know, and we're Christians too, right?

L: *laughs*, yeah yeah, Let's head to ECP? PS Cafe? I want some pizza.

gog: Sure. Sounds good.

I grabbed her hand and held it while driving off, no objections from her. I placed our hands near my thigh and started to drive towards ECP. Thank goodness I'm driving an auto.

As we got on ECP, I felt something flicking my loins. I glanced down and saw her using her index finger, rubbing against the pelvic area. IT IS NOT COMFORTABLE GETTING HARD WHILE DRIVING.

Lindi smiled and her body was turned towards me, she was teasing me. Instead of using her left hand, she grabbed the hand that was holding on to mine and rested just above her right chest area and scratched slowly. The back of my left hand was rested on her muffin and after scratching she slid downwards to her thigh purposely rubbing the back of my hand along her body all the way down.

I was holding back. She let go of my hand when we were parked and alighted normally.

We were ushered to a table for 4, 2 sofa seats and 2 chairs. I instinctively sat across the sofa - which I usually reserve the more comfy seat for ladies. Lindi raised an eyebrow at me and patted the seat next to her.

L(indi): Hey gog, why not sit next to me, it's more comfy here.

gog: Sure. Why not?

I moved over and soon, I found her hand on my thigh again. Fuck, this little teaser.

Pizza came and so did our coffee. A piece of meat on the pizza dropped on her blouse and she picked it up but there was a slight stain. Lindi excused herself to visit the washroom.

O-M-F-G. She came back, 3 buttons undone from her top. She folded the flaps outwards to hide the stain. 2 buttons are sexy, 3 buttons' a tease.

She sat down next to me and bent forward to get a sip of her coffee and I saw - black lacy straps.

Lindi nudged me on my thighs.

L: Enjoying what you're peeking?

She knows. Girls have this instinct, they aren't stupid, if they don't say anything it's not because they don't know, it's just they are doing it on purpose. She continued.

L: My husband's overseas and my kids are out with my helper at their grandparents. My place is empty, they won't be back till late.

gog: Oh, so what you're going to do?

L: No idea, suggestions?

gog: You prefer naughty... or nice?

L: How about naughty AND nice?

She giggled and this time her hand was no longer on my thigh, she was squeezing me hard between the legs. It hurts but it also feels so good. Fuck, how can it be both!?!

We got into the car, held her hand and zoomed to her condo basement cp. We got out of the car and she held my hand with hers, crossing our fingers with palms to each other. That's fucking daring of her.

Got into her place, and she started to kiss me, I was panicking as we hadn't even check if the house is empty. Boy, is she HUNGRY.

gog: Wait...

She read my mind, she's good.

L(indi): don't worry, nobody's home, it's okay.

Ah fuck it. I kissed her on the mouth. For a 40s woman, she is hungry, she tongued me and bit my lips while I was leaning against her shoe cabinet. She was all over me, I didn't have time to do anything except support myself with my 2 hands on the edge of the shoe cabinet.

L: TOUCH ME.

She hushed roughly into my ears. With obligations I fondled her butt from outside the skirt. Her hands were all over my neck and head, she let out a moan when I cupped her butt cheeks. This little minx.

L: Why are you so shy today, it's not your first time with me?

gog: I'm always shy.

L: Yeah right.

She pulled me onto the sofa and I crawled on her with tongues still meeting. It was a red velvet type of cover sofa. I couldn't hold back. I cupped her left breast with my hand and gave it a nice squeeze. (33B).

L: AHHHHHHHH fuck!

Admittedly, that sounded super hot, her using a swear word while I cupped her left breast. My right hand was holding on to her blouse and trying to unbutton it, it wasn't easy, I'm no expert (haha.... sorry for the diversion).

Lindi at the same time also started to remove my shirt obviously an expert as she undid my shirt buttons faster than I can do hers.

gog: You're so horny ah

L: Shut up and hurry up.

For her age, she's needy and she knows what she wants, not a young girl who's shy and would blush. This is WAR (or RAW?)!!!!

She pushed me away as I got her buttons opened and pulled the shirt away from her exposing her black bra.

gog: What the fuck?

L: Hold it... like what you see?

FUCK LA DON'T PLAY THIS KIND OF MIND GAMES!!!

gog: I want to see these married tits!

I pulled her bra straps off the shoulder and flipped the cups down without unbuckling her bra.

L: *giggled*, hey, I'm a married woman.

gog: And here you are, ready to be fucked.

I wasn't a single bit courteous in my words and she didn't mind either. Face it, she's in heat. She set this up. Emptying her residennce, if she doesn't want it, why do it?

I chewed on her nipples and her hands were on my head instead of my trousers. She was moaning heavily. Her nipples were sharp and erect, not excessively gorged, but has a nice sharpness to it. She was turned on by what we're doing.

===== Please do not read on if you're religiously offended. Some of the words/exchanges we used were quite offensive, but if I don't replicate in full, the story is incomplete. My apologies before continuing. I will hide the offending sections with 'spoilers'.

gog: Turned on eh?

L: Who asked you to bite my
( Click to show/hide )
Chrsitian
tits....

gog: And what are you doing?

I asked while I towered above her while she laid back and looked downwards at myself. She reached out and pulled down my trousers with my briefs together, exposing my cock, it sprang 'upwards' as she pulled my briefs off. She couldn't even do my trousers first, then briefs, she pulled both off immediately.

L: I can't do this. You're a bad bad
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
man...

She pushed me back towards the side of the sofa and then knelt on her end. You guessed it.

She arched her back and went down my cock taking it in her mouth. Her tongue didn't shy away, she pulled my foreskin back, and her tongue rotated around my head while her hand was on the shaft softly and slowly pumping up and down in a a masturbation manner. While she did that, I unbuckled her bra and while she removed it from herself, first left side, she swapped hands to left hand holding my shaft, then off came her bra fully from her right side.

Fuck, I can't forget this sight she didn't let go of my cock at all times.

I was getting harder, I don't have much length, but what I had was thickness. I swelled up very fast in her mouth.

L: My.. somebody's
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
cock is so ... THICK today.

I nearly wanted to burst out hearing how she's teasing me, fortunately I held back. She wouldn't like it If cum right now. Neither would I, it's too short. She's a very good teaser.

gog: Yeah, and there's a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut loving it.

She went on to beneath my balls licking (or was she cleaning it?). Her tongue was simply erotic.

L: I want it now.

She laid backwards on the sofa and spread her legs wide. It's not pink, but not really dark brown, but it's darkened pigmented lips. I could see she's really ready. It was lubricated and wet. She must have been holding back since I picked her from church.

L: Please gog... it's been so long. Help a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
sister.

My mind went bonkers, I'm simply teased to a point of no return.

gog: But, I think we can't continue.

L: HUH!??? WHY? No!

gog: I don't have condoms.

It was my turn to tease her. There was no need for condoms, but I wanted to hear her beg for it. My turn, bitch.

L: gog, don't need, I'm married. No need condoms, my husband will take care of it. Please, now.

Don't you love it when women beg you? Admittedly, it was a turn on hearing her say that.

gog: You sure? You know you're a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
right?

L: yesyesyes, please!

Her hands went down to herself and was rubbing furiously, with (I think) left hand while her right hand was spreading her lips wide open. Fuck, I never seen a girl this horny before. She's a 'goner'. I positioned my cock head near her pussy, and she used her legs to pull me in without warning. She let go a loud 'AH' as she did that. She only has herself to blame, who pushes/pulls it in that hard and fast?

gog: Fuck, why are you so hungry??

L: I haven't had it HUMMMMMPH for... AHHHH so long!!

I pushed in and out slowly and with each action she held me close, her arms folding above and around my shoulders. Lindi was in ecstacy shaking with my momentum.

gog: How bitch? Like it?

L: ahhh gog, yes... yes please fuck this
( Click to show/hide )
christian
slut.

Oh man, it was a turn on hearing that. I stopped when her grip around my shouldres got very tight, it was definitely a sign she's close to cumming. I playfully stopped and waited until her grip loosened.

L: Wh..

Before she could even ask. I told her.

gog: Stand up, go behind the sofa and put both your hands on it.

I slid my cock out of her watching her squirm another time. She bent herself towards the back of the chair, two hands supporting while her ass was facing me. I stood behind her, and aimed for her breasts which is now pointing downwards. I played some 'tuning' and she let off some moans. Her ass twitched whenever my cock was rubbing against it as I reached for her tits. Unknowingly, she was begging for my cock with that action.

Without warning, I pushed it into her pussy, she was still wet, so it wasn't an issue.

L: Fuu... uu... uu... uu... uu... uu.... uu... ck

As I pounded her wet pussy. For a mother of 2, still well maintained, I wonder why her husband doesn't take care of her needs. Well, if nobody plays with this toy, I don't mind playing with it

I held on to her hips and thrusted as deep as I could, until once again I could feel her ass cheeks tightening and body getting stiffer.

L: Ple..e...eee....ee...a..se, now...

OH fuck! She's begging me to finish off. Okay, I'm a bastard. I pulled out and she fell to the floor, resting her left side of her face to the back of the sofa.

L: Why...

Again, I stopped her by standing infront of her. My erect cock was twitching infront of her. She understood her assignment. GOOD GIRL... Lindi pulled my cock towards her mouth but I stopped her. While she knows what she has to do, it was wrong.

gog: No, your position is not correct.

L: Huh? I thought you want me to suck you?

gog: Yes, but you should be kneeling, not sitting on the floor.

Lindi gathered strength and knelt on her knees with her hand rubbing my shaft and finally I nodded my head, and allowed her to put it into her mouth. Bitch. She was trying to edge me fast... slow, fast and slow. I love how she looked up at me when she was sucking my cock. Granted, her suction needs more working on, but who am I to complain?

I pulled her head with her hair and bobbed her head over my cock. After a while she tapped on my hands signalling me to let go.

L: Can I ... please, have it?

I've never seen somebody beg and ask for it. She's really hungry.

gog: Lie down on the sofa, and spread your legs.

She obeyed. I laid over her and she held me close. I positioned my cock outside her pussy and asked her.

gog: You sure you want me to fuck you?

L: Yes... I want, please.

I thrusted in and out it was purely just me enjoying myself, I didn't care so much about her, I was supporting my upper body off her with my hands below her arms on the sofa while I humped her hard.

L: Har...der. Hard...er!

I felt her muscles tighten with her grip. I was also close.

L: Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I couldn't hold back any longer and I cummed right into her while her body shook and she was hugging me very tight. I felt my cum leaving my cock and into unchartered waters. Fuck, she is good.
I love you gog (&L)
Old 30-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did you have an erection when you dozed off?
Old 30-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
after lunch time, can continue?

I go lunch now.
Hahaha... I really just saw this, ok la ok la... I add a bit more.

I'm really reaching the good stuff liao. Sorry, but you'll see how it's building up to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
I love you gog (&L)
Hahahaha... I leave you to wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Did you have an erection when you dozed off?
No la!!! You all very imaginative leh! LOL.

Ok ok, by popular demand...
Old 30-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

J(anice): wake up. it's 6 already.

gog: Huh, I slept so long?

J: You look so cute when you sleep.

WAH LAO... teaser!!!!

gog: You look absolutely piggish when sleeping.

J: Idiot.

I won! She had no comeback line.

gog: I'll go get dinner for you.

J: I just want bread. Kaya toast can?

gog: For you, you want to eat me also can.

J: Too much fats... unhealthy, don't want.

gog: ...

Janice giggled slightly. I left and drove to a hawker nearby and grabbed some coffeeshop toast. I was parked back in her condo basement cp when I heard somebody call out to me.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
hiamhiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

go mediacorp apply script writer! clap clap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1