The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Please continue..... I can relate to your feelings and your journey.
Old 08-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
"以后不要来找我了“

I didnt turn back. My heart was hurt again. I just move on again.
Totally understood, the heart becomes hardened and the mind becomes crazy with each invalidation (or negative validation)...

Good write, please carry on.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, camping here for more!
Old 22-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I become disillusioned with true love and no confidence and trust in women anymore. Or maybe the girls from nightlife or my social circle. The older I become, the more I see what happened around me, the more I fixed on the idea that all the girls are just looking for money.

I know there are good women around, married with kids and everything. But these are not my social circle.

I am lazy and too old to talk puppy love with prim and proper girls and let them assess and judge me. I just addicted to fuck pretty girls. I have money. They want money. It's a fair and proper exchange. No heartache, just fuck and go.

I start to enjoy this kind of life. Over time, I more addicted to find targets to lure with money to fuck. Those ktv girls that dont want fuck, i tempt them with money to fuck. Those masseur that dont give specials, i tempt them until they give. Those ML that only do hj, i tempt them until they go hotel with me. I start to enjoy this kind of hunt and fun.

If I know they have boyfriends, even better. I got more kick. The harder the hunt, the more satisfaction I get.

I used to start with the PRCs and Malaysians. Maybe because of language, maybe I like fair skinned girls. I only want ethnic chinese.

Money not really an issue for me as I am alone and I make ok money from my business. I started to up my taste to more atas girls. Tiananmen was my favorite. All the PRC girls who think they are so high class. When I fuck them at the hotel, they are just a slut to me.

PRC nightlife girls are quite heartless and mercenary. The more I play the field, the more i feel this way. Somehow this become a game for me. The most shiok is i can make them become reliant or like me. Then I will ditch them. Pay them back at their own game.

The market was flushed with PRCs, Malaysians and Thais, but thais never attracted me personally.

But recent years, I changed my taste to viets. Dont know it's because of covid or what, viets started to invade our nightlife scene in recent decade.

Even when the viets are here, i never took much notice or pay attention to them.

Until I met her. She is a red hot mummy at one of the popular ktv here.

She is pretty, sexy and attractive. Her name is Ginny.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

This was very recently, during the covid period. Alot of restrictions at the ktv. Wear mask la, cannot sing la, can only open till 10 la, all the different regulations and restrictions. But at least at least can go eat and drink with the girls.

It's a PRC joint. Quite an expensive joint, more ex than the normal ktv. All the girls here carry themselves very well. That when I saw this very pretty girl. She has that very sexy and pretty look, with alot of tattoo all over her hands, and thigh. You dont see that many PRC girl with tattoo so its kinda refreshing.

I pick that girl to sit with me. She is Ginny. Speaks chinese very well but has a strange accent to it. I thought she was from some obscure chinese village hence the accent. She refuses to tell me, keep asking me to guess and will only tell me if i got it right.

We have a good drinking night. She carries herself well and know how to entertain. Very polished.

End of the session, i want to dabao her but she refused. Say she not working here, only come here parttime sometimes only and never go hotel.

I tried to use the mummy to work on her but also cannot.

That only make me more interested in her.

So we exchanged wechat contact.

When I check out her wechat, I saw her posts and videos and everything. And realised that her friends dont look that chinese to me. I manage to link to her tiktok and facebook then realise she is a vietbu.

From her posts and everything i realised she works at a different ktv.

Thats why I found out she is actually a KTV mummy at a viet joint.

Until this point, I have not fucked a vietbu. Only the hj at some of the massage place. But I never went further than that because hard to communicate with their half past six chinese or english.

But Ginny is different. She speaks very good chinese and english. And she looks more chinese than vietnamese. Suddenly that opens my interest in vietbus.
Old 22-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Cajoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro !!!
Old 22-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't stop the story TS...
Old 22-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update, really made my day
Old 23-03-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

I fast hand fast leg, went to the ktv that Ginny was working at.

I never frequented this ktv for a long time because it has become a viet joint. So I dont know anybody there. I just turn up at the doorstep that evening all by myself.

"My first time here. But I think Ginny is working here as a mummy. Can you help me call her here?"

The bouncer let me in and walked into the place.

When I saw that familiar face again, she was full of surprise.

“It’s you. How did you know I working here? Why didn’t you call me before you come down?”

“I want give you surprise lar”

“Come come. I intro you to alot of pretty girls here.”

“No lar. I am here for you”

“I mummy lar. You support my girl means you support me”

“don’t want. I just want you”

“I show you my best girls first. You will change your mind when you see them”

“No I only want you”

“I mummy. Dont make my job difficult. You support my girl, I can come drink with you”

“You say one ah. I support your girl, you must support me back eh”

Ginny put me to a very small room. One side a small sofa that sit around 3 person. In front a glass table. The other side is the wall and tv already.

“So small room”

“today alot customers. You one person so take small room. Small room good. You can be closer to your girl”

She brought a row of girls to stand in front of me in that small room for me to choose.

Frankly speaking i was stunned by the quality of girls. I dont know how to say. They are just different from the prc and malaysia cai that I am so used to. The dressing, the looks, they are just different. I cannot say who are prettier but somehow i just feel refreshing.

Maybe I have fucked too many prc and malaysian ktv girls until i am too used to it already. suddenly see all these vietbus, i suddenly feel they look damn sexy

For a moment i am lost for choice. So many good quality. I saw one super fair girl that look like a procelain doll. She is pretty. I choose her.

She is Minh. She can speak good english too.

Suddenly I am torn between who i want more. Ginny has a more mature and sexy look. Minh is more fresh and cute. Both are stunning beauty.

I am happy if i can fuck either that night.

I start to drink and play card games with Minh. As we get high, I start to get touchy with her. She has a good pair of boobs. Huge. Her face is like a barbie doll. Her complexion is like snow white.

On and off, when Ginny comes in, I will turn my attention to Ginny. Dont know it’s because this is her homeground or because this is the second time we met, she become friendlier with me this time than last time.

I start to get touchy with her though she tried to resist more in front of her girl. Say she mummy, she not girl. Cannot touch her

But when we drink like after 2 hours (i purposely open chivas cos stronger to get them high), both girls start to relax more. I book minh full time so she cannot butterfly me.

Quite shiok when we squeezed into one small room. One side hug minh, the other side talking to ginny up close. One hand squeeze minh breast, the other hand caress ginny tattooed thigh.

End of the session, I want to dabao ginny but she refuse again. Say she mummy, dont go out with customer. No choice then I try to dabao minh, she said she no go out too.

I super upset. By then super horny already. Need to release somehow. So get ginny to talk.

“Eh cannot like that lar. I support you until like that. Book your girl. Open chivas. Give tips you and her. Now you give me nonsense I accept. Your girl also give me pattern. You treat me like that ah”

“Ok brother I can settle for you lar. But she really dont anyhow go out one. But i think she likes you lar. I can talk to her if you can give more lar. I can help you settle her for $1k. Ok?”

I know both are trying to gang on me and carrot chop me. But when you are high and horny at that time, you just want to really enjoy. So that money is not important. But i also dont want to be treated like carrot.

“Sis $1k i ok lar. But i got condition lar. I steady with her now but you must steady with me too. You also go out next time with me for one time lar. You know I like you that’s why I here mah”

“We settle tonight first lar. Next time you dont come here. I cannot fight with my girl. We meet outside then we can talk. I just scared you cannot afford me lar”

With this response, I know I got chance with her already. But I need to get it off first that night. So i agree on $1k for minh.

That night it was a damn good fuck. Because one moment I am fucking the porcelain white barbie doll minh. Next moment i imagine it was the tattooed sexy ginny that is sucking me off. One moment I am doing minh missonary. Next moment in doggie, I imagine I was fucking Ginny from behind.

This constant arousal pushed me to one height that is more shiok than my usual ones.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great writing TS
Old 28-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

It was good fucking Minh as she is a very pretty girl. But my target is still Ginny.

I continue to chat her up through wechat but she will always blow hot and cold. Sometimes can be super friendly, sometimes can ignore and disappear for 1-2 days. I kept asking her to be my gf and go hotel with me but she always brush me off.

Then I suddenly thought of checking her out through sbf. I start to check on the ktv chats and message those that have gone to the ktv before. I start to find out more info about both Ginny and Minh. Minh apparently can be easily sleep and for the same price I pay. Ginny is more difficult and more expensive, but at least I know she can sleep too. That is all I need.

With the new information, I quickly ask Ginny out by treating her to dinner. I also promised her to go with her to the ktv after dinner to support her girls. This is to make her agree to eat dinner with me first. I also chose Monday because usually little business on monday night.

She agree and we went dinner. At end of the dinner, I make my moves.

"Tonight so happy. Dont go work la. We go for a drink together. Take it as I book your time for tonight ok?"

"You said you go support my girls after this. I tell them to reserve a room already."

"Dont want la. I want to drink with you. Go there open bottle, sit girl, waste money. I save all the money and give all to you. You drink with me. You make more money too. Open bottle, sit girl, mummy tip, waiter tip, all together $700. I give all to you. I got a free room here. We just buy some alcohol and go drink. More fun right"

"$700 all give me?"

"Yes. Same as I go ktv. I enjoy more drinking and talking to you"

That's all we ended up drinking in the hotel room.

After downing alot of hard liquor, both of us high already.

Ginny is wearing a yellow top and short pants, showing off her sexy tattoo on her thigh. Her tattoo on her thigh and hands look so sexy.

"I have checked around. I know you can sleep one. I also play around for long time. Just tell me the price ok?"

"I charge very high. I scared you run away"

"I dare to ask means I ok to pay. Just tell me how much and I decide for myself"

"I dont anyhow sleep with people. But I ok to do with people I like. I charge $3K"

"Wow that's a lot. But I ok"

With that I lean in to kiss her. This time she did not push me away.Our mouth are lock in a tongue fight. I finally get to taste this sexy mouth.

Our tongue twist around together and suck each other. I finally fulfill my dream of touching her huge breasts.

When I tried to take off her shirt, she stops me.

"Pay me first"

I like wa lao, steam halfway you ask me pay you first. But I know her character. She can be stubborn and just a money grabber slut. I grab my wallet and pull out 3 thousand notes and give her.

She stuff the money into her handbag and pounced onto me. She took out my shirt and her shirt while our mouth were sucking each other.

She is good. Once money paid, she really put in the effort. She start to kiss me on my chest and go downwards. Pull off my berms and underwear and start to suck me. Her skill is so good. I can feel my cock coming alive in her mouth.

It feels so good to look at this sexy tattooed mummy sucking me off.

I cannot stand it anymore and I start to attack her instead. I push her down and suck on her big breasts. Her breasts are huge but fake ones. A bit hard but her skin is smooth and her waist is damn small.

She is clean shaven below so very good to eat. I start to eat her and she is squirming with joy.

Suddenly she said she cannot take it anymore and push me down and sit onto me.

She starts to put my cock into her in cowgirl position.

"I havent put on condom yet"

"I ok to let you fuck me. No need condom, you want?"

This is quite crazy. I have chiong so many years and have never do raw with working ladies. But the temptation in front of me is too big. This girl is so sexy, skills so good, I have spent so much money, and she is quite a ang pai too.

So I also fuck it and just push my cock in.

She rode me cowgirl and I just enjoy.

After that we change to doggie. I want to see her sexy butt in front of me with all the tattoo. So sexy. Like fucking a Ah Lian. I have never found a PRC or Malaysian girl with so much tattoo. Maybe just a small tattoo here and there. But never had one with so much tattoo. Just like fucking a Ah Lian fantasy.

We ended off in missionary where I can fuck and french kiss her. It was a hot and passionate fuck and I am feeling there already.

"Can cum inside?"

"Can. I got take pills"

I hear that and cannot wait anymore and I cum everything inside.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Good writing, brings me back to my chionging day memories.
Upz for you.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

It was a really good fuck with Ginny. She is a bit different from the other commercial girls I had before. Her skills are good and she knows how to tease a man.

After that night, sanity returns to me. I become more clear headed. Sometimes men are like that. When you are bent on a girl, she becomes the prettiest and everything she says become the most important. But after sleeping the girl, she suddenly become more normal, no longer like a goddess anymore.

This is my feeling with Ginny. All of a sudden, I feel she not as attractive as before. But she starts to cling onto me, like I am her boyfriend. Maybe it's also my fault. Because that night on bed, I asked her to be my girlfriend because I have not had such a good fuck for a long time. In order to continue to fuck her, hopefully dont have to pay so much again, we become boy girl friend after that.

She started to use me like a boyfriend too. Will ask me accompany her shopping. Sometimes meet her for supper. Or fetch her home when she is drunk. Or help me settle phone bills. I often go to her house, just like a boyfriend. But always to run errands for her.

She stay in a large rented apartment with some of the girls under her. It was those old apartment in a very old building, but good thing is the place is huge. Have 4 rooms. She rents the other 3 rooms to her sisters. So her place is like 4-5 vietbus living together. She behave like the landlord there but when I ask her, she said she rent the whole place from a friend.

I start to mingle more with the viet girls and learn more about them. Slowly I start to feel actually viet girls are quite nice as compared to the PRC girls and Malaysia girls that I used to play with.

PRC girls are very cunning. They know how to play the game very well. They usually live two lives - one back home and one in singapore with two different personalities.

Malaysia girls are very private. Maybe because singapore and malaysia are so close by and many friends and relatives across the causeway, so they are very careful. Never open up so can not know them well.

But the viets are a bit different. They can quite open up when you talk more with them. Some are actually quite sincere and nice girls.

I often go to Ginny house to help run errands and sometimes to fuck her. I am ok to do all these because at least I no need to pay again to fuck her. But she is very smart too. She always made me pay this pay that so she doesnt lose out much too.

It is very normal to have dinner gatherings for all her sisters at her place. And that's where I meet her. Her name is Evelyn.

Evelyn is a bit different from the other girls. She is more quiet and she cannot speak english or chinese. So i cannot talk with her. But she is pretty. Real pretty. She also has some tattooes but not as much as Ginny. The first time I met her is in the lift when I just bought some stuff to bring up to Ginny's house. I dont know Evelyn yet but when I see her in the lift, I was hoping she is going to Ginny house because she press the same floor. If she goes to ginny house, then I can get to know her. IF she is working at the ktv even better.

When we walked to the same house, I know I strike lottery.

Evelyn is wearing a black tube top with a short black flair skirt with a pair of black boots. She looks so cool and sexy. I cannot take my eyes off her long slender legs. At the doorstep, she was trying to take off her boots. I purposely drop my plastic bags on the floor and trying to rearrange them looking for something. I bend down and peek up her short skirt. She is wearing a matching black panty and I can see her firm perky butt. I know at that moment, I need to stick my cock up that butt. That is the sexiest butt I have ever seen in my 20 years of chionging and fucking countless girls.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

That night, we have a dinner gathering at Ginny house. She invited her viet sisters and some of their boyfriends over.

All the girls are working under Ginny at the ktv. All are her girls and some assistant mummy.

So I know Evelyn is also working at the ktv as a girl. When I become ginny boyfriend, I also never go to her ktv to chiong. Like not very nice for her to know i am still fucking girls around. So sometimes when i chiong, i go other ktv, not the one she work at, so i dont know the girls there.

But that night, I met most of the girls working under her. Frankly speaking, there are quite a few pretty ones, some I think even prettier than ginny (maybe it's because i fuck her a few times already and a bit sianz of her already)

There is one Hani. She is super outgoing, talk very well. Know how to sweet talk man. Very fair skin. Pretty face.

There is one Anne. Small petite, like a school girl. Not very pretty but quite cute. I think would be very good to lift her up and fuck. Like fucking a school girl.

There is one Kelly. She has a killer bod. Sultry vixen face. But her figure is a killer hourglass. I think all man would love to dig into those breasts and suck whole day.

There is Minh too. Porcelain doll. Pretty face. Cute look. Although I fuck her already, I dont mind fucking her again. But I didnt try again because of ginny.

Then there is Evelyn. I dont know how to describe her. She is cute, sweet, pretty and sexy all rolled into one. She has a sexy figure too. Her breasts are not as big as ginny, minh and kelly but i think all of them are fake (at least I know ginny and minh are fake), but Evelyn looks real to me. Her face also looks real. Ginny and Minh face got do before too. Her legs are the best. Viet likes to sit on floor to eat, so whole night i trying to see her zaogeng when she wearing such a short skirt. Seeing her black panty everytime will make my cock stand.

That night, I have decided. I need to find some excuse to ditch ginny. and I need to find some way to fuck all these girls in front of me. Hani and Kelly have their boyfriends with them too. That made me want to fuck them more. And I can see their boyfriend being very friendly with some of the other girls so i dont know if there is something going on too. Their boyfriends all singaporeans by the way.

But the one i want to fuck the most is Evelyn.

Last edited by ILoveV; 28-03-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

We had a long dinner that night. After dinner, still drinks and chit chat a long time.

Some of the girls stayed over at Ginny's house because some of them quite drunk. But Evelyn went back and those with boyfriends naturally went back. So amongst those pretty girls, only Anne stayed back.

I stayed over at Ginny place by acting drunk and cannot drive. I wanted to fuck Ginny that night to vent out my pent up sexual but she said she too tired after one long night. She just went to sleep leaving me high and dry.

I was feeling quite horny after the whole night peeking at the girls and now cannot release in Ginny. I heard some noise outside so i took the chance to go out and see.

It was Anne just out from the bathroom after bathing.

"So late then bathe?"

"Yea, too many sisters. I last one. They always bully me because I small"

"Hahaha you are just too kind. I can see you are a good girl."

"Really? But you boyfriend Ginny. Cannot come support me"

I can sense her flirting with me. Cannot waste the chance.

"Aiya, also can support one. This kind of thing we all know. Even married, we guys also go ktv. You should know alot too."

"Hahaha ya true. So you will come ktv support me?"

"Actually no need to wait go ktv to support. I can support you now."

"Hahaha later Ginny kill me"

"She sleep already. I am actually very horny now. There is a hotel nearby here. We go there Long Time ok? No one will know"

"Hahaha no la. Tired today. Next time you come ktv support me, then I think, ok? Come scan my wechat contact"

I took out my phone and scan her contact and add her. With that she ran off to her room. I know I got chance with her already but they all very smart. Just want to fish for more support and more money.

I want to offer her more money to entice her immediately but she ran off to her room and there are other girls there. I think again and maybe not so easy for her to go off like that too because the other girls will surely know.

I went into the bathroom that she just came out from, just to pee after drinking so much alcohol earlier. Then I saw the laundry basket. Alot of changed clothes there. I recognise the pieces on top. It was the single piece floral dress that Anne was wearing. I flip the clothes over and saw her matching pink bra and panties. I took them up and took a sniff. They smell heavenly.

The bra smell of her perfume. The panty has a different smell, more musky and still very sweet smelling. Immediately my cock went hard again. I pull my shorts down and start to wank myself. I rub the bra over my face and the material feels soft and nice. Then I put the panty to my nose and mouth and smell them. I also kiss the part when her pussy is. I took her floral dress and wrap the silky material around my cock and wank off. I imagine I am fucking Anne and I come into her dress.

I know I must fuck Anne one day too. Hani, Kelly and Evelyn too. Suddenly my world to the viets have totally opened up. I am so into viets now. I suddenly feel I have missed out on them for so long. But it is never too late to start.

Last edited by ILoveV; 28-03-2023 at 04:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1