The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

bro ILoveV

up you 19 points

many suffered slow internet.

double, triple or more same post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

When we walked to the same house, I know I strike lottery.
Old 28-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro ILoveV

up you 19 points

many suffered slow internet.

double, triple or more same post.
Yes bro. Thanks for letting me know. The internet hang and i tried posting 3 times.

I edited the second and third posts to continue with the story. Forced me to write so much at once haha

I write my true life stories and english not very good. Happy that got people like you to support. If no one likes, then I dont write so much too. Tiring haha

Last edited by ILoveV; 28-03-2023 at 04:36 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I got a message in my wechat.

"Sister's boyfriend, did you do anything in the bathroom last night?"

It's from Anne. They call me like that because I was Ginny's boyfriend and they all like to call each other sister sister. When I see the message, I laugh at it. She is trying to flirt with me.

"Pee lar. What do you want me to do in bathroom?"

"I don't know. Some guys are pervert. They like to find girl underwear in bathroom and do naughty things"

"Ah. You like me to do naughty things to your underwear?"

"Ahha, you got or not? My dress is wet this morning."

It was me. I cum into her dress last night so I tried to put some shampoo and wash off the smell. But it make it so wetter. I thought would dry by morning.

"You tell me you like me to do naughty things to your clothes or not? Or you like me to do naughty things to you?"

"You are pervert"

I purposely stop replying. See if she get worried or not. I waited and waited. After around 5 minutes, a message come in again.

"Angry ah? I like pervert ah. Means I attractive ah"

I know she is hooked already.

"No la. You call me pervert I sad. I just think you pretty. You prettier than Ginny. I see you I cannot stop myself. I see your bra and panty there I cannot control myself. I need to fuck you"

I purposely say it out directly because I know I can go for the kill already.

"Haha you so direct. Not scared I am frightened off ah?"

"Not scared. I know you want me too. I can make you happy and feel so good."

"hahaha you come ktv support me then we say. Bye"

I know Anne is there for the taking. But first I must settle Ginny. I went onto sbf. Message a few brothers whom have given me advice or info on Ginny before.

I started to exchange more intimate info with them. I found out what I have been suspecting all the time. That Ginny has a few boyfriends. She will let them fuck and come in her raw too. I suspect this all the while. But I dont care because I also play play with her. Just want to fuck her for free but actually not really worth it. She also know all these.

So I just message Ginny what I found out. She just replied like this:

"What do you want? You think I little girl ah? Come here look for true love ah? I already told you before you cannot afford me. I got so many rich boyfriends all want take care of me. I see you good so let you take care of me too. You dont want anymore, it's ok."

"Good. We happy together, not happy go separate. No hard feelings. Both of us all adult and know the game. We still friends ok?"

"Of course. We still friends. You come support me or my girls, I still very happy"

With that, our relationship ended. All in all, it lasted for around a month or so. I am happy we ended well because my next targets are all her girls.

I text her "I heartbroken now. Need to find some pretty girls to help me heart. Can I go your ktv tonight?"

"Of course. What time you come? How many people? I book a room for you"

"Just me. And I want to book two girls first. Full booking, no butterfly. I want Anne and Evelyn."
Old 28-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

thank u all the bros who up my points or pm me

can i trouble all to support by putting in comments here too? that will help push the post up and show support

i starting just want to share a bit of recent happenings because it left a deep memory in me. But i start to write in more detail when more ppl are interested in my story. I feel like a therapy when i share more now
Old 28-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Great write-up.....dont stop!!!
Old 29-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't stop... More more more...
Old 29-03-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
Great write-up.....dont stop!!!
Yes it was very concisely written
Old 29-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Loving this story!
Old 29-03-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Great story bro. Really enjoy your story. And your friend is such a cb.. no bro code at all. Fucking dumbass..
Old 29-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

As a SOP for chiongster, I take the chance to find more info about the girls from the mummy.

"How are these two girls? Can play?"

"Can ah"

"I mean can hum sup ya"

"All girls can hum sup la"

"Can dabao?"

"Anne can. Evelyn I dont know"

"What do you mean you dont know?"

"I dont know if she got go out. Maybe a little"

"She is your girl, how can you dont know as mummy?"

"She is my girl, but she not close to me. She is my assistant's sister"

"Ok never mind. I see how tonight."

In my mind, my hunter mentality is activated. The harder a girl is, the happier I am.

I turn up at the ktv at night. Straightaway, Ginny help me to call for the two girls when I wait in the room.

When the door open, Anne hops in first.

"Sister's boyfriend, you really come support me. I happy."

Anne is wearing whole white today. A babydoll dress that stops at her her mid thigh. So short that her two slim legs and whatever above is inviting me to invade.

Evelyn behind her. She is wearing whole black again today. A body hugging one-piece that shows off her hourglass figure and sexy long legs. She looks damn delicious.

I pull Anne to sit on my left and let Evelyn sit on my right. I am a right hander so the feel on my right hand would be stronger and clearer. I need to grope that breasts and legs tonight.

I book two of them because Evelyn cannot speak english or chinese. So I think have Anne around to help talk is better.

Also Anne is also quite cute, I dont want waste the chance with her. If she knows i come ktv and dont find her, she might not be so friendly with me anymore. So I can use her as spare tyre.

Or best I can try tarma with them together. I chiong so long liao never had tarma with two ktv girls in singapore. I had done tarma with ktv girls in china. I have also done tarma with hookers in china and in FL dome in singapore. But never tried ktv girls in singapore before. I would be happy to sleep these two girls together. One cute and friendly and the other cool and sexy.

That is my target for tonight
Old 29-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Me: "I break up with your sister already. Now I single and heartbroken, so I need some love from somebody now."

Anne: "Oh? what happened? you bully my sister? I will help my sister punish you."

Me: "My heart so pain now. Dont talk about that anymore. I need some love. I am single now. Come drink with me"

Three of us play the usual ktv games like dice and cards and drinking. This was just after the circuit breaker period so cannot sing yet.

As we drink more, we start to loosen more. I will sometimes hug Anne on my left and sometimes Evelyn on my right. Both girls feel different and smell different. I will sneak a sniff on their hair and sneak a kiss on their cheeks on and off.

Ginny will sometimes come into our room but having two girls is more than enough. Also a bit awkward to have her around so she also dont come in too many times and just stay a while after cheering us 1-2 galsses.

After some good drinking, I start to act drunk and lie on my back at the sofa. But my two hands still holding tight to the two girls left and right of me.

The waiter come in at this moment so i tell him to help dim the room a little because I am drunk and want to rest a little.

He said cannot dim room this period but help me change the lightings to disco lights so the room is at least darker now. With the dazzling lights with moving colours all around.

Both my hands start to slide down from the shoulder and move inside their arms.

I try to grab their breasts now.

Anne move her body to give me more access. But Evelyn moves her hand to push my hand off.

My left hand is groping Anne small left breasts from the side now. I use more force on my right hand to move up from her waist up her body. I can reach her right breast now but her hand is shielding me from the front from groping her full breast. I try to push my hand in and suddenly Evelyn stands up, takes her bag and says, "I go toilet" and walk out.

I was pissed and excited at the same time. This girl playing hard to get but I like.

I got Anne on my side too so I dont care so much too.

The moment Evelyn walk out the room, I turn to my left and french kiss with Anne. She totally willing kisser and our tongue are playing with each other.

My left hand continue to grope her left breast and my right hand move between her two legs. She super cooperative and open her legs for my hand to move in.

My right hand moves up her inner thigh and touch her panty. Can feel she is wet already when my thumb, index finger and middle finger starts to rub her panty. My fingers try to push her panty to one side and can feel her pussy fold. She feels like a young school girl. But a horny girl.

She moves close to my ear and whisper "You want be my boyfriend? Want go my place later to fuck?"

"No boyfriend cannot fuck? I give you money, we go short time ok?"

"I want boyfriend. I dont want short time"

"I just break up. Dont want girlfriend yet. Short time how much? I want to sleep you first. Enjoy then we think whether we become boy girl friend ok?"

"Short time $400 ok?"

"Ok but can help me one more thing? I give you $100 more tip. I never try with two girls before. Can you help me get Evelyn to go together later? I pay $500 each"

"Wah you greedy man. Me not enough, you want eat my sister too. I am jealous now."

"No la. I want both of you mah. I just break up, heart very pain. I need two pretty girls to help me heal. Both of you very good tonight, so I want to try. Help me ok?"

"But sister dont go out with customers. She only work here, never go out."

"Really? got girl no go out one? Money not enough is it? or she got boyfriend?"

"She dont like. She just work here. Dont want go out."

At this time, Evelyn walks into the room.

I quickly whisper to Anne "You go toilet first. I want talk with Evelyn"

So now left with me and Evelyn.

I try to hug Evelyn again but this time she sit a bit further away. Immediately she pours the glasses and said we play games and drink more.

"I dont want play games anymore. I want play with you now. Come here let me hug you"

"Sorry I play game. I no hum sup" (her english is very limited)

"KTV where got no hum sup. All men come here hum sup the girls."

"I no same the other girls. I play game and drink. I no hum sup"

"Ok I no hum sup. I just want to hold you a bit"

She sit closer to me to let me hug. But her whole body is tensed up and her two hands are guarded in front of her chests. She looks so delicious but so near yet so far. But I like this type. Need to spend more time to fish so I dont want rush.

"You got boyfriend?"

"No"

"You want boyfriend? I can be your boyfriend. I like you"

"No"

"Why everything no?"

"I dont know"

I dont know if is because her english no good or she is really so difficult, but i find it so funny and exciting. The more she bochap me, the more i want her.

I didnt force anymore on Evelyn that day. Just exchanged wechat with her.

That night I dabao Anne out. She stays in a small rented studio apartment. Think she often brings customer home to sleep.

Anne is quite cute to fuck. Also the whole night at the ktv with Evelyn made me so horny already. So I have alot of energy to release.

But after releasing, I am gone already. I usually just like to do one round because after release, I feel tired and satisfied already

But Anne is a horny slut and she know how to make men happy. After cumming, I was just lying on her bed to rest while she goes toilet to wash up. But when she comes back, she was wearing a similar body hugging black dress that Evelyn has worn earlier! She dim the lights and whisper to my ears, "I thought you want to fuck me? Come fuck me now" in a tone and broken english just like Evelyn.

I immediately hard again. I pull her black dress up from behind and begin to fuck her hard from behind in doggie.

We fuck the whole night until morning. I cum three more times that night. First time in doggie. I come quite fast because that excitement of fucking Evelyn is too great. Second time she blow me off into her mouth. Last time we were so horny that we did it raw. All the time she was in that black dress. I refuse to let her take that off because I was fucking Evelyn in my mind all the time.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Me: "I break up with your sister already. Now I single and heartbroken, so I need some love from somebody now."

Anne: "Oh? what happened? you bully my sister? I will help my sister punish you."

Me: "My heart so pain now. Dont talk about that anymore. I need some love. I am single now. Come drink with me"

Three of us play the usual ktv games like dice and cards and drinking. This was just after the circuit breaker period so cannot sing yet.

As we drink more, we start to loosen more. I will sometimes hug Anne on my left and sometimes Evelyn on my right. Both girls feel different and smell different. I will sneak a sniff on their hair and sneak a kiss on their cheeks on and off.

Ginny will sometimes come into our room but having two girls is more than enough. Also a bit awkward to have her around so she also dont come in too many times and just stay a while after cheering us 1-2 galsses.

After some good drinking, I start to act drunk and lie on my back at the sofa. But my two hands still holding tight to the two girls left and right of me.

The waiter come in at this moment so i tell him to help dim the room a little because I am drunk and want to rest a little.

He said cannot dim room this period but help me change the lightings to disco lights so the room is at least darker now. With the dazzling lights with moving colours all around.

Both my hands start to slide down from the shoulder and move inside their arms.

I try to grab their breasts now.

Anne move her body to give me more access. But Evelyn moves her hand to push my hand off.

My left hand is groping Anne small left breasts from the side now. I use more force on my right hand to move up from her waist up her body. I can reach her right breast now but her hand is shielding me from the front from groping her full breast. I try to push my hand in and suddenly Evelyn stands up, takes her bag and says, "I go toilet" and walk out.

I was pissed and excited at the same time. This girl playing hard to get but I like.

I got Anne on my side too so I dont care so much too.

The moment Evelyn walk out the room, I turn to my left and french kiss with Anne. She totally willing kisser and our tongue are playing with each other.

My left hand continue to grope her left breast and my right hand move between her two legs. She super cooperative and open her legs for my hand to move in.

My right hand moves up her inner thigh and touch her panty. Can feel she is wet already when my thumb, index finger and middle finger starts to rub her panty. My fingers try to push her panty to one side and can feel her pussy fold. She feels like a young school girl. But a horny girl.

She moves close to my ear and whisper "You want be my boyfriend? Want go my place later to fuck?"

"No boyfriend cannot fuck? I give you money, we go short time ok?"

"I want boyfriend. I dont want short time"

"I just break up. Dont want girlfriend yet. Short time how much? I want to sleep you first. Enjoy then we think whether we become boy girl friend ok?"

"Short time $400 ok?"

"Ok but can help me one more thing? I give you $100 more tip. I never try with two girls before. Can you help me get Evelyn to go together later? I pay $500 each"

"Wah you greedy man. Me not enough, you want eat my sister too. I am jealous now."

"No la. I want both of you mah. I just break up, heart very pain. I need two pretty girls to help me heal. Both of you very good tonight, so I want to try. Help me ok?"

"But sister dont go out with customers. She only work here, never go out."

"Really? got girl no go out one? Money not enough is it? or she got boyfriend?"

"She dont like. She just work here. Dont want go out."

At this time, Evelyn walks into the room.

I quickly whisper to Anne "You go toilet first. I want talk with Evelyn"

So now left with me and Evelyn.

I try to hug Evelyn again but this time she sit a bit further away. Immediately she pours the glasses and said we play games and drink more.

"I dont want play games anymore. I want play with you now. Come here let me hug you"

"Sorry I play game. I no hum sup" (her english is very limited)

"KTV where got no hum sup. All men come here hum sup the girls."

"I no same the other girls. I play game and drink. I no hum sup"

"Ok I no hum sup. I just want to hold you a bit"

She sit closer to me to let me hug. But her whole body is tensed up and her two hands are guarded in front of her chests. She looks so delicious but so near yet so far. But I like this type. Need to spend more time to fish so I dont want rush.

"You got boyfriend?"

"No"

"You want boyfriend? I can be your boyfriend. I like you"

"No"

"Why everything no?"

"I dont know"

I dont know if is because her english no good or she is really so difficult, but i find it so funny and exciting. The more she bochap me, the more i want her.

I didnt force anymore on Evelyn that day. Just exchanged wechat with her.

That night I dabao Anne out. She stays in a small rented studio apartment. Think she often brings customer home to sleep.

Anne is quite cute to fuck. Also the whole night at the ktv with Evelyn made me so horny already. So I have alot of energy to release.

But after releasing, I am gone already. I usually just like to do one round because after release, I feel tired and satisfied already

But Anne is a horny slut and she know how to make men happy. After cumming, I was just lying on her bed to rest while she goes toilet to wash up. But when she comes back, she was wearing a similar body hugging black dress that Evelyn has worn earlier! She dim the lights and whisper to my ears, "I thought you want to fuck me? Come fuck me now" in a tone and broken english just like Evelyn.

I immediately hard again. I pull her black dress up from behind and begin to fuck her hard from behind in doggie.

We fuck the whole night until morning. I cum three more times that night. First time in doggie. I come quite fast because that excitement of fucking Evelyn is too great. Second time she blow me off into her mouth. Last time we were so horny that we did it raw. All the time she was in that black dress. I refuse to let her take that off because I was fucking Evelyn in my mind all the time.

Keep the story coming...very intense and awesome..
Old 29-03-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Truetruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going!

Totally enjoying the narration; and relating to what you had written.

Life is a bitch (and then ...)

cheers!
Old 29-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Following......
Old 31-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story Bro ILoveV. Remind me of those KTV days.

Don't worry about your english. I find it well written and in a way i think a lot of us can relate to. looking forward to your next post!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1