The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone else feels trapped in a cage in a sexless Marriage?

The Biggest Scam/Trap is a change of heart by a girlfriend who transitions to a wife as she ages.

I have no solution to this, therefore a pity to all who got married and encounter the above.

Even Google results yield nothing, Fuck Google.
No solution at all, HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 09-03-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
The Biggest Scam/Trap is a change of heart by a girlfriend who transitions to a wife as she ages.

I have no solution to this, therefore a pity to all who got married and encounter the above.

For every guy in a sexless marriage there will be another lucky bastard whose wife continue to give him sex and blowjob. Those nerdy low energy girls better don’t find them as wife unless you also low energy type.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
libra27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same here, bro
Old 10-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Good to divorce, before divorce this cannot n that cannot cb,like previous post say can let other ppl fxxx ,lol
Old 11-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in a sexless marriage but the choice was mine.
I am happier married with my wife but I had lost the interest to have sexual relations with her. I think I know the reason as I do have a couple of flings when I was married to my wife and after fucking new pussy I kind of lost the interest to have sex to my wife.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This generation no true love liao la, see who can pay more only..
Old 11-03-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
This generation no true love liao la, see who can pay more only..
Great reply, brutally honest.
Should have joined SBF earlier, was waiting for someone like this to show up.
HAHAHAHAH. Up your points.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post

Even Google results yield nothing, Fuck Google.
I feel you bro, had a virgin for girlfriend, she promised to give it to me after marriage, I waited eagerly to get married with her. End up become sexless marriage because she say she is afraid of pain everytime I go in, then sometimes cry. Like that sure potong stim ma. End up I diy all the time. Now got friend intro me this site then come and look see look see lor.

Cannot stand any longer in my situation (Literally)

Oh ty for the up points btw
Old 12-03-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I feel you bro, had a virgin for girlfriend, she promised to give it to me after marriage, I waited eagerly to get married with her. End up become sexless marriage because she say she is afraid of pain everytime I go in, then sometimes cry. Like that sure potong stim ma. End up I diy all the time. Now got friend intro me this site then come and look see look see lor.

Actually, it should be the other way around. I feel the bros because I chose to stay single.

I have read, seen, thought through enough to envision what it is like to form a family.

Few years ago, I did mention singlehood was the best with close to 100% confidence. But right now, I am 100% confident I am correct with the formation of my Hardest Questions FFA thread and thoughts as well.

Basic rule of success: To venture into anything, people really ought to ask more questions and research more.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

I am looking into this option..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I am not the TS. I am divorced.

Before my divorce, I did all these that you talked about.

My ex-wife told me two things.

1. Our roles have changed from a couple to parents.
2. I cannot be so self-centred that everything is about me and my dick.

I decided to get divorced, even though it would get me much poorer.

I still have a sexless life and am still a father, but at least I don't have to share a bed with a woman that will not touch me anymore. Her focus changed to our children and, eventually, her lover outside. Someone that is more fun and does not nag at her for spending too much.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Read another thread. Someone said got 3 year window period to annul marriage if you just married. We as man must take back our power.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Why not pay for sex? You don’t have to answer to anybody now.
Paying for sex always lack something. I don't know what is it... maybe it is that GFE.

Like the cuddling when watching TV etc.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Damn. Respect to you for taking the first move to leave and the last statement is very true, eventually even in a marriage, she will do that regardless of what she said earlier on.
For me, enough is enough. I go home and I feel unhappy seeing her black face.

Now I still have to support them plus my own housing etc. So definitely more broke.

But at least I do not expect anything since officially I know I am divorced.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Paying for sex always lack something. I don't know what is it... maybe it is that GFE.

Like the cuddling when watching TV etc.
Then you should get a good fb or gf that allowed you do everything and anything...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
I am looking into this option..
Bro, i share the reality with you. You will be more broke financially but at least happier being alone or left alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1