The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone else feels trapped in a cage in a sexless Marriage?

Why the lady unhappy become my problem?
Why is her expectation so unrealistic also my problem?
Why she likes to compare with others also my problem?
Why you asexual also my problem?
Why if I don't want to be her trash bin also my problem?

Why Why Why??? Fk her upside down.
Don't make your problem become my problem.
I was a happy man until I met the real you.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Paying for sex always lack something. I don't know what is it... maybe it is that GFE.

Like the cuddling when watching TV etc.
As a single man I feel you. Just have to find something bigger to fill in the emptiness loh. For me is making money.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
As a single man I feel you. Just have to find something bigger to fill in the emptiness loh. For me is making money.
oei oei. we don't keep feeling each other. Later other bros think we are gay and refuse to share lobang with us. hahaha.

There is a limit of how many hours I can work because age also catching up, brain can run out of juice very fast.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Then you should get a good fb or gf that allowed you do everything and anything...
If I am 30s or so, may be I will do that la.

I am in my 50s already. I want a FB or GF, people also don't want me lor. hahaha.

Got to be realistic.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
oei oei. we don't keep feeling each other. Later other bros think we are gay and refuse to share lobang with us. hahaha.

There is a limit of how many hours I can work because age also catching up, brain can run out of juice very fast.
Don’t worry bro, I’m not going to feel you up haha. Nobody will care whether we are gay or straight. Do some exercise will help to energise the body. More energy to make money and more money to chiong. That’s the life haha.
Old 14-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays there's no more true love. Expectation of how much each person is able to give in terms of material wise is more important just like the saying. When ya rich there's no lack of pussy but when ya poor you get shit.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
I am in a sexless marriage but the choice was mine.
I am happier married with my wife but I had lost the interest to have sexual relations with her. I think I know the reason as I do have a couple of flings when I was married to my wife and after fucking new pussy I kind of lost the interest to have sex to my wife.
Why lost intrestes bro? Her pussy not nice anymore?
Old 14-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I am 30s or so, may be I will do that la.

I am in my 50s already. I want a FB or GF, people also don't want me lor. hahaha.
Age is just a number...so long you are still healthy and capable to do why not...how to get FB is another huge topic...

Where there's a will, there's a way...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Guess im also not the only 1 with sexless marriage. Mine 1st year of marriage is 1s a month sex then slowly think that is like im the only 1 asking for sex and my wife just lay there let me release.
After that i nvr touch her for sex or look for sex outside. Mostly go massage with release or diy myself.
Things took a turn when she any how spend her money which end up taking up loans till her pay unable to pay back. This broke the trust in her. And from then on i didnt really entertain her much or bring her out.
Old 14-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@skihon

how long have you been married? I suppose you have no kids
so are you going to end the marriage as the trust has been broken?
Old 14-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
@skihon

how long have you been married? I suppose you have no kids
so are you going to end the marriage as the trust has been broken?
5yrs, no kids at the moment. ending it not so soon unless she have pushed me to my limit.
Old 14-03-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Things took a turn when she any how spend her money which end up taking up loans till her pay unable to pay back. This broke the trust in her. And from then on i didnt really entertain her much or bring her out.
This looks like the beginning of an issue that is about to escalate into something...

Some people splurge money like nobody's business just to feel happy when they are sad/depressed/...

The more you don't want to entertain her or bring her out, the more shit is going to happen.

Got to fuck her brains out like an Ecstasy. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 14-03-2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This looks like the beginning of an issue that is about to escalate into something...

Some people splurge money like nobody's business just to feel happy when they are sad/depressed/...

The more you don't want to entertain her or bring her out, the more shit is going to happen.

Got to fuck her brains out like an Ecstasy. HAHAHA.
Haha already lose the interest, so is only the commitment that remains
Old 15-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Don’t worry bro, I’m not going to feel you up haha. Nobody will care whether we are gay or straight. Do some exercise will help to energise the body. More energy to make money and more money to chiong. That’s the life haha.
Yes sir. That is why I am trying to strengthen my core before I continue jogging again.

I did not know I have a bad posture especially when I am tired and cause my ankle and knee to hurt.

Now I need to know how to hold myself up before I jog again. hahaha.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Age is just a number...so long you are still healthy and capable to do why not...how to get FB is another huge topic...

Where there's a will, there's a way...
To be technically correct. More of I lost interest.

After sore marriage, you start to think, what do you want out of woman or a relationship. hahaha.

Sorry. It is just my point of view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1