The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Married men come in-,wife change in front of you?

Not sure if anyone posted this or not...
Married man,come in here.
Do your spouse /partner change her cloth in front of you?

For me my wife often change her cloths in front of me in the room everymorning after shower... i have an open wardrobe so she has no choice.. the sigh of her putting on her bra and panty makes it feel good... hehe

Last edited by mikestc; 14-03-2023 at 10:42 AM.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EliteGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men come in-,wife change in front of you?

Yes. My wife always change in front of me. It's normal because I also change in front of her.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Prefer every gal to change in front of me.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 14-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Not sure if anyone posted this or not...
Married man,come in here.
Do your spouse /partner change her cloth in front of you?

For me my wife often change her cloths in front of me in the room everymorning after shower... i have an open wardrobe so she has no choice.. the sigh of her putting on her bra and panty makes it feel good... hehe
Just based on convenience - but there is nothing stopping her from changing in front of me and vice versa..
Old 14-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

This definitely cut both sides.
my wife change infront of me for the last 20 years.
From SYT to pregnant to aunty. see already also total no feel.
my friend's wife refuse to strip infront of him other than
when they are having sex with lights off.
And till now, my friend still peep at his wife bath and
changing every now and then. after which he shiok till go pcc.
we all laugh at him, but he still get songness bio-ing at his wife
which we no longer do with ours.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Why restrict to Married Men only? I think most men will like to see their partner (married or co-habit, or just in relationship) change wears in front of them, more like kind of trust and secure.
Old 14-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

what's the point of this thread?
Old 14-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Aiyo people want to enjoy their partner changing and want to hear how other people feel about it cannot meh. I think most people njoy seeing a woman change right in front of them
Old 14-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Aiyo people want to enjoy their partner changing and want to hear how other people feel about it cannot meh. I think most people njoy seeing a woman change right in front of them
Is so normal the wife changed in-front of husband. See everyday also will sian.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

I think see everyday also sian
I think eat everyday also sian
Everything have to be in moderation
Old 16-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometime my wife changed in front of me. I saw her sexy underwear buay tahan so give her one shot first
Old 16-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Haha I am also curious to the purpose of the statement. So weird. If your wife doesn't change in front of you, then that would be noteworthy and discussion.
Old 16-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha I am also curious to the purpose of the statement. So weird. If your wife doesn't change in front of you, then that would be noteworthy and discussion.
Exactly, precisely.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always change infront of me

Pretty normal
Old 17-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

My wife still change in front of me. but when i change in front of her, she will ask me to FO to the bathroom to change.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1