The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
White Lotus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhite Lotus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhite Lotus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisaCredit View Post
Sooner or later, this Zika virus will arrived?
Halo it is here already .
Old 14-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 9
MuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
Halo it is here already .
Arrived yesterday or week before. The whole Watten Estate pregnant women watch out. Nervy time for pregnant women.
Old 14-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Performer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttonChicken View Post
Arrived yesterday or week before. The whole Watten Estate pregnant women watch out. Nervy time for pregnant women.
Now doing contact tracing.
Old 14-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Driver in China detained after picking up female passenger without pants on

A female passenger was left frightened after being picked up by a half-naked driver from a car-hailing application in Tianjin, China.

According to Shanghaiist, he had merely covered his crotch with a pair of sports shorts, though it is unclear why he did so.

The terrified passenger then requested for him to stop the car before contacting the authorities, with a photo of the pants-less driver as proof.

She said, "I discovered this when I got to Xiawafang, I got out as quickly as I could, oh my God, it scared me so much!"

The driver was apparently detained for ten days, but not before he sent the passenger a threatening text message that said, "You are good! Looking for some trouble?"

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 14-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

this thread become sibeh jialat liao

initially started with stories related to chionging n was fun to read.. now become more on political thread.. damn jialat lo

come zap me la.. make me more jialat
Old 14-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Busker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a crazy world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post

A female passenger was left frightened after being picked up by a half-naked driver from a car-hailing application in Tianjin, China.

According to Shanghaiist, he had merely covered his crotch with a pair of sports shorts, though it is unclear why he did so.

The terrified passenger then requested for him to stop the car before contacting the authorities, with a photo of the pants-less driver as proof.

She said, "I discovered this when I got to Xiawafang, I got out as quickly as I could, oh my God, it scared me so much!"

The driver was apparently detained for ten days, but not before he sent the passenger a threatening text message that said, "You are good! Looking for some trouble?"
Old 14-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 20
ARKIVE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyARKIVE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Somehow I am not surprised that it happen in China.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
This garbagement really fcuking disgusting

Now theyre implying heng tio stroke becos he working hard for the ppl.

Ccb!! No one knows the exact reason. It could b heriditary, diet, medicine etc.

This garbagement really shameless
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Here we go again. Can you guys love to fight bring all these nuisance to your own thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
this thread become sibeh jialat liao

initially started with stories related to chionging n was fun to read.. now become more on political thread.. damn jialat lo

come zap me la.. make me more jialat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
We have a nice thread full of fun and laughter. All these large fonts are spoiling the thread. Hope you leave the thread alone.

When the fucker clone king "sadfa" talked political nonsense, why nobody make noise ???

When i replied with big font when so many noises !!!

Fuck you yah !!!
Old 14-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Men fight with chopper and saw over money

May 14, 2016 6:00am
BY SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

They fought to settle a dispute over money.

One was armed with a saw, the other with a chopper.

But they both lost when they were arrested and jailed.

Car workshop worker Joseph Tan Chee Meng, 49, simply could not stay out of trouble.

In March last year, he assaulted a man and threatened to kill him.

He got off with a police warning on June 11 that year.

But Tan, who has been in and out of jail since the 1990s for assault and drug offences, was at it again less than a month later.

He used a saw to attack Kua Cheow Wah, 38, at a carpark near Block 176, Boon Lay Drive, to settle their money dispute.

Tan was yesterday jailed for eight months after pleading guilty to one count of voluntarily causing hurt with the weapon.

One count each of voluntarily causing hurt and criminal intimidation were taken into consideration during sentencing.

On July 1, he had arranged to meet Kua at the carpark around 10am to settle the dispute.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Goh Yi Ling said Tan had armed himself with a saw wrapped in newspapers.

Kua came with a chopper.

They ran towards each other and fought.

Kua slashed Tan's wrist with his chopper and Tan struck back several times with the saw.

A witness called the police.

The men fled the scene and got rid of their weapons.

Tan went to the National University Hospital later that dayand he was treated for a deep cut on his right wrist.

Kua, who suffered cuts to his right arm and left hand, went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital five days later.

He was jailed five months on Feb 26 this year for his role in the fight.

Urging the court to jail Tan for nine months, DPP Goh told District Judge Liew Thiam Leng that Tan was a member of an unlawful society.

His lawyer, Ms Hilda Foo, asked Judge Liew to sentence him to no more than five months' jail.

She said Kua, who suffered minor injuries, had provoked her client.

For voluntarily causing hurt with the saw, Tan could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined or caned.

On March 21 last year, Tan had punched and kicked Mr Teo Teow Koon at Block 175 in the same neighbourhood.

A week later, he met Mr Teo again at the same spot and threatened to kill him by saying: "You all don't let me see you again or I will let you all die."

The police were notified and Tan was warned last June

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ime=1463201214

Old 14-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Father helps son abduct wife's lover, both men jailed

BY SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

He suspected his estranged wife of having an affair and decided to confront the man for a confession.

Muhammad Rizal Razali roped in his father, Razali Hodri, and together, they assaulted the man before tying him up in the wee hours of July 20, 2012.

They forced the victim into a lorry and drove to a flat belonging to the estranged wife's mother to extract a confession.

The two jobless men were each sentenced to six months' jail yesterday after pleading guilty to one count of abduction of Mr Muhammad Khail Khairul Anuar, 27.

Charges over their assault of Mr Khail were taken into consideration.

Rizal, now 30, married Ms Irna Sabrina Sabri, 25, in September 2011.

Less than a year later, while they were still applying for a divorce, Ms Irna Sabrina got into a relationship with Mr Khail.

On July 20, 2012, Rizal phoned Mr Khail to confront him, after suspecting him of having an affair with his wife.

Later that morning, he met Razali, now 50, and drove him in a lorry to a Ghim Moh Road carpark. They went to the void deck of Block 16 to confront Mr Khail.

But the situation escalated at around 3.15am when Razali suddenly slapped Mr Khail.

Mr Khail tried to use his mobile phone to call for help, but dropped it when Rizal hit his hand. When he tried to pick it up, Rizal restrained him in a headlock.

In the struggle that ensued, Mr Khail's T-shirt got torn off, leaving him bare-bodied. He broke free and ran away, but fell down.

Rizal caught up with him and again held him in a headlock before handing him over to Razali, who restrained him.

Rizal then punched Mr Khail's face multiple times.

He and Razali took Mr Khail to their lorry, where he bound Mr Khail's hands and neck with a rope.

The two men forced him into the cabin of the lorry and drove off.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Jason Nim said: "During the journey, Razali questioned the victim regarding the suspected extramarital affair and demanded that he be truthful by threatening to hurt him using a pair of pliers."

The men then picked up Ms Irna Sabrina and her father and made their way to her mother's home in Bukit Batok.

There, they had a discussion about the relationship. Court papers did not mention the outcome of this meeting.

However, Mr Khail was later allowed to leave with Ms Irna Sabrina and her father.

Mr Khail went to the National University Hospital that day.

His injuries included cuts on his face, right lower back and arms.

DPP Nim urged District Judge Ng Peng Hong to jail the men for at least six months each.

PREMEDITATED

Stressing that the offence was premeditated, he added: "They made arrangements to meet up with the victim (and) the incident savours of an act of revenge against the victim."

The men's lawyer, Mr Amarick Gill, asked for his clients to each be jailed for between three and four months.

He said: "All they wanted was a confession from Khail on the affair."

Before handing out the sentence, Judge Ng said that violence was used on Mr Khail, causing him "significant terror".

The New Paper understands that the couple have finalised their divorce.

For abducting Mr Khail, the two men could have each been jailed up to seven years and fined or caned.

During the journey, Razali questioned the victim regarding the suspected extramarital affair and demanded that he be truthful by threatening to hurt him using a pair of pliers.

- Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Jason Nim

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ime=1463190985

Old 14-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
We have a nice thread full of fun and laughter. All these large fonts are spoiling the thread. Hope you leave the thread alone.
Very simple just put it into your ignore list and you will not be able to see his posts.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 15-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
Logout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLogout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Very simple just put it into your ignore list and you will not be able to see his posts.
Thank you and will do so.
Old 15-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Better dun fight sekali kena jail sentence.

Cyber space too fight no winner. Better ignore.

Quote:
Men fight with chopper and saw over money

BY SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

They fought to settle a dispute over money.

One was armed with a saw, the other with a chopper.

But they both lost when they were arrested and jailed.

Car workshop worker Joseph Tan Chee Meng, 49, simply could not stay out of trouble.

In March last year, he assaulted a man and threatened to kill him.

He got off with a police warning on June 11 that year.

But Tan, who has been in and out of jail since the 1990s for assault and drug offences, was at it again less than a month later.

He used a saw to attack Kua Cheow Wah, 38, at a carpark near Block 176, Boon Lay Drive, to settle their money dispute.

Tan was yesterday jailed for eight months after pleading guilty to one count of voluntarily causing hurt with the weapon.

One count each of voluntarily causing hurt and criminal intimidation were taken into consideration during sentencing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 15-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Father helps son abduct wife's lover, both men jailed

BY SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

[/url]
Both also jailed. Funny people around.
Old 15-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

When the third party that causes a marriage break-up is a same-sex partner

In this day and age, the third party that causes a marriage break-up may not be the usual "other woman" or "other man".

Family lawyers say they have been seeing more marriages unravel on account of an affair with someone of the same sex.

It is not common, but the 20 lawyers and private investigators that The Sunday Times interviewed say it is a noticeable development.

Many of the lawyers handle one or two such cases a year now. But there were hardly any such cases 10 to 15 years ago. At most, it was just one case every few years.

Lawyers and counsellors say many of the men and women involved may be gay, lesbian or bisexual, but repressed their feelings to conform to social norms or to please their parents by getting married and having children. But with society more open today, more of them are acting on their feelings.

Lawyer Tan Siew Kim said: "I think being attracted to someone of the same sex is not so taboo any more. So all these people... feel it is now more acceptable to pursue their happiness, if they meet someone of the same sex."

Private investigators say the proliferation of social media and dating websites has made it easier to seek and establish such relationships, especially for gay men.

Lawyer Gloria James-Civetta said one of her clients was suspicious when her husband, a hair stylist in his 30s, became more conscious of his appearance and was frequently out till late. The private investigator the client hired found that her husband often patronised gay clubs. When confronted, he confessed to being gay and told her he wanted to divorce her.

Ms James-Civetta said of the couple, who have two children: "He told her he felt pressure from his parents to marry. She felt deceived, like he did not really love her at all."

According to counsellors, when women get involved with a same-sex companion, it is usually the result of having developed a strong bond with someone who offers them the emotional intimacy they find lacking in their husbands.

Lawyers say some women even decide to end the marriage and leave the children to be with their new partners.

Lawyer Rina Kalpanath Singh, who has handled such cases, said: "They tend to shy away from fighting for custody. They may feel ashamed as same-sex relationships are not so accepted by society yet and they don't want to put their children through living with two parents of the same sex."

Understandably, the discovery that their husband or wife is gay or lesbian is traumatic. And many of these spouses demand a divorce, lawyers say. Ms Singh said: "The betrayal cuts even deeper when they find out the third party is someone of the same sex as their spouse."

Lawyers say adultery is not cited as grounds for divorce in cases of infidelity involving same-sex partners. This is because adultery is legally defined as a sexual relationship between a man and a woman who are not married to each other, but to other people. So these individuals file for divorce citing "unreasonable behaviour".

Lawyer Helen Chia said: "I'm certain this has been going on for some time. It is just that no one talks about it. The world we live in is more accepting, so people now dare to come out and talk about it."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1