The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyashell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thank you to the bro who PM me with this recommendation

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-lin-massage/

She was very nice and patience with me even after having to cancel after making the first appointment (got cold feet to be honest). But her friendly attitude induced me to book again and I am so glad that I did!

Her massage is even better than what I got from spa. Really relaxing afterwards and can feel wellness has improved (partly because of the HJ I think). I shot like no one’s business in no time as the sight and feel of her succulent breasts are just too much for me to bear. I am getting a hard-on now thinking about it.

Can’t wait to find another opportunity to return. Thanks to the bro again!
Old 19-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

probably expecting 1-2 familiar faces EOM.
Old 19-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone! It's been awhile, because I keep going back to my same MLs, decided to try someone new due to good comments in this thread and here are my findings:

MR for Sugar (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/sugar-massage/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Good

Looks: 7.5-8/10 Definitely young with decent complexion. Doesn't look super SYT but a good mix. Quite a pretty looking GND kind of feeling, won't complain.

Body: 8/10 Quite a lean and shapely body, good sized breasts, and lanky which I like.

Massage: 7 (+1)/10 Not really piano, not really a solid massage. Imagine if your GF or partner went for some lessons or learn online then do on you. It's pleasant enough. But not my type because I like a really proper massage. +1 because after HJ she gave a solid and quite long head massage which I really enjoyed and I am a sucker for head massages.

HJ: 8/10 Very accommodating, has some patterns but not ultra skillful. She makes up for that by being very listening and willing to try things, makes you feel very comfortable and at home.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, home is very clean and comfortable. If public transport, not sure.

Overall: Shower to end of HJ was about 40 mins or so, I got worried but when I came out of the shower she offered to give me a head massage for a good period of time which made me happy.

I think if you like kinda SYT that is SN, and not soooooooooo vanilla then this girl is the one for you.

I cannot truly say touch my heart if I will return, the service is really good, the GFE feel is good, but I like solid massages. Maybe as a .... mid way old bird, I got spoiled by some of the masseuses in the past.

Damage: $120
Old 19-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xftgb View Post
I tried both Jing Jing and Lin Lin recently and here are my FRs:

Jing Jing (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/)
Looks: Sultry, 8/10
Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that are begging for you to zhut zhut, 9/10
Massage: She does put in some effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient, but we're not really here for this, are we? 6.5/10
Sensual: She takes her time to slowly tease you with those come-hither eyes before allowing you to have an explosive release, 9/10
RTM: Yes

Lin Lin (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/)
Location: Central, location will be familiar to bros. But it appears there might be a nosy neighbour hence might not so discreet although she did say she might be moving soon
Looks: Looks like the kind of good girl you would bring home to meet your parents, 8/10
Body: That pair of boobs on her petite body is such a site to behold. Zhut to my heart's content, 9/10
Massage: Not really her strong trait (I love a good massage) but when you have a lady like her for company, probably best to spend your time lying face up rather than face down on the bed 6/10
Sensual: Similar to JJ, she takes her time to slowly tease you and get you off. I opted to release my first shot with my little brother sandwiched between her soft boobies, 9/10

For those who are considering whether to go for JJ or LL, JJ gives me more of a sultry mistress vibe while LL gives you the poly/JC/uni girlfriend feels hence it could really depend on what you're hoping to experience on that day. That is not to say JJ is not friendly; she is but LL's GFE is one of the best - if not the best - I've experienced. She would even be ideal if you're just starting to dip your toes into such massages if she weren't so careful about screening prospective clients.

Sadly I didn't manage to catch Bi Er before she left but at least it looks like TT is returning so that's something to look forward to
Nice MR. Not sure if its just me but linlin resemble the current AV star hikari sena?
Old 19-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone can advise how to get on record?. Messaged Angel from lonely site she replied I got no record. I have gotten massage from other MLs in lonely site before. Guess no one included me in the “record”.
Old 19-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR since a long time. Been inactive

Went to Ivy recently as I saw her name here and there and realised its in the west.

It was an OMO shop in a pretty quiet area, good for car drivers since theres a carpark right outside

Looks : 7/10 used to be chai type, 30% discount from pics
Figure : Good C and natural. a bit tummy but still have the attractiveness there
Sensual : 7/10 It was quite standard nothing over the top. Top off, undies on. can roam 4G and zhut.
Massage : 10/10 this was where it surprised me, her techniques and strength really on par with massage shops out there, but not TCM level
HJ : 8.5/10 was quite mechanical and standard but put in effort with some ball play. I mentioned just 1 shot because tired but she filled the time with really good massage
Friendliness : 10/10 very nice to chat with, time passed quite quickly

Overall I will RTM because
1) location
2) nice honest person
3) I like good massage coupled with some sensual. (Not the heavy flavoured type)

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/ivy-massage/

Hope this is helpful!
Old 19-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
crabbbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanted to try Zora but realized she no longer on slg, was she delisted?
Old 19-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xftgb View Post
I tried both Jing Jing and Lin Lin recently and here are my FRs:

Jing Jing (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/)
Looks: Sultry, 8/10
Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that are begging for you to zhut zhut, 9/10
Massage: She does put in some effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient, but we're not really here for this, are we? 6.5/10
Sensual: She takes her time to slowly tease you with those come-hither eyes before allowing you to have an explosive release, 9/10
RTM and biz seems to have slow with less b2b booking.
Nonetheless her highlight have to be those solid boobs and thicc ass.
Old 19-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello everyone! It's been awhile, because I keep going back to my same MLs, decided to try someone new due to good comments in this thread and here are my findings:

MR for Sugar (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/sugar-massage/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Good

Looks: 7.5-8/10 Definitely young with decent complexion. Doesn't look super SYT but a good mix. Quite a pretty looking GND kind of feeling, won't complain.

Body: 8/10 Quite a lean and shapely body, good sized breasts, and lanky which I like.

Massage: 7 (+1)/10 Not really piano, not really a solid massage. Imagine if your GF or partner went for some lessons or learn online then do on you. It's pleasant enough. But not my type because I like a really proper massage. +1 because after HJ she gave a solid and quite long head massage which I really enjoyed and I am a sucker for head massages.

HJ: 8/10 Very accommodating, has some patterns but not ultra skillful. She makes up for that by being very listening and willing to try things, makes you feel very comfortable and at home.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, home is very clean and comfortable. If public transport, not sure.

Overall: Shower to end of HJ was about 40 mins or so, I got worried but when I came out of the shower she offered to give me a head massage for a good period of time which made me happy.

I think if you like kinda SYT that is SN, and not soooooooooo vanilla then this girl is the one for you.

I cannot truly say touch my heart if I will return, the service is really good, the GFE feel is good, but I like solid massages. Maybe as a .... mid way old bird, I got spoiled by some of the masseuses in the past.

Damage: $120
Head massage is really good.
she posted going to rtc soon, maybe will will go one more time before she leave.
Old 19-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
RTM and biz seems to have slow with less b2b booking.
Nonetheless her highlight have to be those solid boobs and thicc ass.
People who haven’t try can now go and try their luck alr
Old 19-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any recommendation ML for sensual/edging/skillful hj?

currently list:
OMM
7p
Old 19-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Anyone knows when Tang Tang is going to be listed? Or she got bao-ed already lol
She has some technically issue and trying to list as soon as she can.
Then I guess we don't want to be overhype on her service standard.
I can only say she is definitely worth for me to RTM but everyone has different criteria
Old 19-09-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Yang Zi 洋子 (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yangzi-massage/)

Looks: totally different from pic. MILF look. 6/10
Body: On the plump side.
Massage: Good and ask if she is using enough strength. Sensual HDLY. Provides capped BJ.
RTM: no for me
Old 19-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Second that she doesn't look like her pics, pics are def over-PSed and not my type as well.

The only feature that i can recognise from her pics was just her chest tattoo.
saggy A/Bs probably caused by childbirth, tits lovers can skip.

Her massage routine starts from the front and then back and then front again for sensual.
In-out in around 40 mins, massage + service feels very rushed.
Attitude is good though, will not RTM.
was about to try her next week

shall try either kk or xxb
Old 20-09-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando fall in!!! Wishing all huat huat huat.

Today ML jio me to support her sister staying at the same building.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/angelbaby-massage/

I think this name got quite popular. Got a few angels and babys and Angela baby. Always arrange other angel or baby no reply. But this angelbaby. Got fate. I managed to arranged via WeChat. Referral will be more simple. More easy on booking.

So managed to add her WeChat. Photo chio but real person even more chio. Got those influencer vibes. Like to take nice photo. And got feel like is those business class ppl. No SYT. Can feel she love atas kind of vibes. The way she dress and present.

Late 20s early 30s. But the body skin very smooth and nice smell. Nice boob soft and natural. Min C bros. Super nice to fondle. Her face is look like the last 2 photo. Which not much PS. She know how to speak Cantonese. Chinese abit fail. But still managable.

Massage sibei solid. Not ABC massage bro. This one hard massage like Thai mix Javanese. Got Clark Clark Clark sound here and there. The strength is max 9/10. Different from Arissa. One is relax and smoothing, this one is hard massage.

Sensual normal and will try to accommodate with GFE feel. Good feeling for overall. HN.

Will RTM.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 20-09-2022 at 01:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1