The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Thx bro peiyee for the recommendation viet ML near MP.. had a session last fri, booked the 60 min hot oil massage.. halfway thru was up sold to add 30 mins.. I thot the massage and chatting was good, so I agreed.. didn’t regret, got more of what I experienced early part of the massage.. my humble fr

Looks - 6, not a looker, but pleasant looking. Most of the time I was faced down away haha so it’s ok.. anyway this part is really up to individual tastes..
boobs - maybe a b- not for boob lovers
Body - didn’t really have look as was fully clothed
GFE - 7. She likes to chat…
Massage - 7. Passable, can find the right places to press. Sensual part was maybe 30%. Good I liked this part. Sensual part I give a 9.
HJ - slow. That’s how I like it
BJ/FJ - nope didn’t have this.
RTM - yes!

Then I noticed a hot babe fm Msia, looks Malay with a Malay-ish name A****. Started to wonder if I’ll get the same level of service.. u know the feeling, u wanna rtm same ml becoz of good service, but at the same time wanna try new experience… time and money is limited tho..

Anyone tried this babe before?
Glad you enjoyed it. I have tried A***** before. Her massage is really hard and leaves marks behind. Her sensual massage is also very pleasing. Playability is quite high for this kind of joint. Speaks good english..

Although her massage is nice and hard, i wont go back because of the marks.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Manage to find the infamous Lina in michat.

Looks: 7/10 her pics is her just that that was in her 20s she should be in her early 30s. Won't reject
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 7/10

Offer hj or bm with hj, too the earlier.
A handful soft like tofu

Dmg: 60 + 1B
Lina is definitely not in her 20s.. service is good with high playability. but skin too dark for my liking… visited her twice then change target liao
Old 04-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Lina is definitely not in her 20s.. service is good with high playability. but skin too dark for my liking… visited her twice then change target liao
Too much sun tanning in Sg. Age wise definitely 30+.
Old 05-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Too much sun tanning in Sg. Age wise definitely 30+.
If I remember correctly,she told me she is 32
Old 05-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 22
Johnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
If I remember correctly,she told me she is 32
Whatever number they tell you must add at least 5 to it haha
Old 06-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
You must have realized that you are the only one who wrote such bad comments about Lina, which are clearly untrue.
Looks like you wanted something from her but she declined, so you resorted to badmouthing her.
Such tactics do not work in today's context. Everyone has eyes to see.
Shame on you.
lol wth do i have to gain boss?
i did the deed with her and all and she asked me for a 2nd time. but i rejected. and im quite sure her business wont be affected. just after me another tall nerd guy went to see them. and there were many customers while i was there. her service is good but I wont return. my personal choice nothing to do with her.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Is it possible to share the contact?
Old 06-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
amdkny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR after long time lurking. So happy I met Lina @ East Coast
https://sammythe.guru/picture.ph...pictureid=6817

Definitely same girl as photo (thanks for recommendation OldUncleSG) but as others have said a little older.

Good massage but more important, GFE was great. Enough to make me write a field report after years of cheonging. Past year or so with places closing down and quality falling I was ready to give up. But this is one very enthusiastic woman with great skills.

Prices and services you can read on other posts so I’ll just say 2 things:

+ for the first time in ages, after the session I felt great and not just serviced.

+ entrance off the street has some cover from passing traffic but you walk straight out onto narrow pavement so if you’re from that part of town you might worry about bumping into someone you know.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited * Spa at M****E P****E yesterday.

Paid for 88 for one hour and was lead to the room. ML started the massage and it was relatively light because obviously I was not there for the massage, so just let it be and enjoy. ML did the usual tear shorts at the side, rub my ass etc and I was waiting got GQ to be asked, but close to the 1 hour mark, didn't flip and she asked if I wanted to extend for 30 mins more. I said no, showered, dressed up and left.

Maybe have to buy 90 mins hot oil then can unlock.

What a waste of money.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Just visited * Spa at M****E P****E yesterday.

Paid for 88 for one hour and was lead to the room. ML started the massage and it was relatively light because obviously I was not there for the massage, so just let it be and enjoy. ML did the usual tear shorts at the side, rub my ass etc and I was waiting got GQ to be asked, but close to the 1 hour mark, didn't flip and she asked if I wanted to extend for 30 mins more. I said no, showered, dressed up and left.

Maybe have to buy 90 mins hot oil then can unlock.

What a waste of money.
where is this SPA? your hints hard to catch...it's ok to let everyone knows...all avoid it
Old 07-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
where is this SPA? your hints hard to catch...it's ok to let everyone knows...all avoid it

Spa beside eastern spa. It is a 88 shop with no release.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Spa beside eastern spa. It is a 88 shop with no release.
Thanks ! I got the hint
Old 08-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
amdkny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdkny View Post
First FR after long time lurking. So happy I met Lina @ East Coast
https://sammythe.guru/picture.ph...pictureid=6817

Definitely same girl as photo (thanks for recommendation OldUncleSG) but as others have said a little older.

Good massage but more important, GFE was great. Enough to make me write a field report after years of cheonging. Past year or so with places closing down and quality falling I was ready to give up. But this is one very enthusiastic woman with great skills.

Prices and services you can read on other posts so I’ll just say 2 things:

+ for the first time in ages, after the session I felt great and not just serviced.

+ entrance off the street has some cover from passing traffic but you walk straight out onto narrow pavement so if you’re from that part of town you might worry about bumping into someone you know.
UPDATE: OldUncleSG tells me there’s a back door to the shop, so that probably solves the privacy issues…
Old 08-07-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakSiNi View Post
Yet another Sharing is caring session~ (;

Yesterday night, whole body was sore af after working out in the gym and was roaming around Chinatown and happened to be added by one spa in wc (S***** S**). So of course.. why not? Ladyboss was pretty and hot af btw, sadly she unable to provide the massage ); Curtain based rooms.

Anyway, I gotten R*** as my ML and I opted for Deep Tissue as mentioned my muscles was aching badly. Massage: solid 9/10. Considered petite to me with slim figure. Tbh, I went in with no intention of Happy ending, but she was slowly teasing her fingers around my ass and balls at 30mins mark. So when I flip around, yaosiew when she massage my legs and inner thigh, purposely face her perky ass close to my face so I begin to touch her ass la (wahpiang the food in front of you, you dont eat meh).

Full on hot lace undies under that yoga pants and slowly slide my fingers in between her pussy (didnt got rejected so continue rubbing her clit and she moaned abit and laughed). Lai liao bros, then she grab my dick gently while getting herself close to my face and ask me if I wanna get it off~

She then slowly drip the oil bit by bit on my brotherhood and feel my rambutanS, reverse cork screw while staring at me.. Because she was rubbing for close to 8-10mins, then can sense she abit tired so she continued rubbing but this time finger my asshole and lick my nips (nnb...) She also took my hands and grope her natural boobs, pull the bra slightly and played with her lovely tits. Another hand of mine buay tahan wanna feel her, so I tried to slide in her pants (rejected at the start but I told her I will be able to cum soon if she allow me) so then I manage to feel her.. Wettttt af and manage to finger her as well Finally.. my gun release the entire load after another 5mins and she laughed because I came quite a lot and the first cum hit onto her face hahaha

Now here's the best part for me.. After I came, she cleaned up for me using a warm towel and continued to change the sheet while I dressed up. I was expecting her to ask for the tips but she did not, even when I left the room and wearing my shoes at the counter area. Didnt want to just leave like that so I went back and just passed her 1B.

Cons: No attached bathroom and because is curtain based, you can hear the customer next to you talking

Please dont ask me for her contact because trust me I'm also damn siann because just nice my phone went flat when I want to add her on wc and I forgot my id. So I just told her, next time I will find you again. But I do have the spa wc, please pm me if you would like to have it ya.

Cheers!

For those brothers who have PM me, I have replied every single one of your DM. Once again, I would just like to emphasize that the treatment I gotten, might not applies to everyone so please don't come at me to say nasty things
and zap me. I'm just merely sharing my experience.. All I can say our looks/figure does matter but most importantly is the chemistry that is build up.

I'm still not sure how this forum kind of work so for those who up my points, thank you very much as that have allowed me to reply all the DMs and reassure me to share more experience in the near future.

Cheers and have a good weekend
Old 08-07-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Banque888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been visiting this spa at changi road fx xx Txxx wxxxxxxx coz for me
it’s that have until 2am as I can only go late night.
I have tried 3 girls so far Axx,Mxx and cxxxx…all have GQ.I would just say they are average looking for me.Others might be pretty to them and age range is mid 20s to mid 30s.
I like to take 90 mins so it’s $98 and after tat 1 blue 2 reds as their massage is not piano at all..hard good massage plus teasing also.language barrier as I can’t speak Chinese so no long talk but can still get along.
Was just checking if other bros tried other gals as just nw went I finish and go out of the room,I saw a pretty gals but damn forget to ask her name.
Wasted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread