The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Return of Bing Bing

Hi Guys

Good news, She's back. Those who wan RTF, Please SMS her & Book for Mon onwards. Cos she having her mens now. Starting a new thread for a new begining.

http://sammythe.guru/health-...part-time.html
Old 14-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Return of Bing Bing

hi bro TS,

is her ctc still the same?
haven't got the chance to had a session with her yet.
die die must try this time round liaoz.

cheers
Old 14-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb77 View Post
hi bro TS,

is her ctc still the same?
haven't got the chance to had a session with her yet.
die die must try this time round liaoz.

cheers
Yup. Start on Mon Ok
Old 17-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Today Kai Zhang Da Ji, pls post FR for those new bro who hase try.
Old 17-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

firstly thanks to bro vincent2982 for his notice on bing's return.

i tried to sms bing on last saturday and she returned my sms and told me she can meet on yesterday . agreed to meet she up.

went to hotel n tried to book a slot and was told that i have to wait for at least 45 to 60mins -_-... i sian half half liao. when she arrive, still no room and she suggested to change another location nearby. this hotel is actually better than 81 (big thanks to one bro that told bing).
once checked in, we cuddle on bed and tcss for awhile. she told me she is not feeling well as she had diarrhea since sat after eating steamboat. i told her not to force herself and at any point of time if cannot tahan must tell me.
anyway, we stripped and went to take a bath together where i wash her and she wash me.
after we r done, i ask her whether she is feeling cold or not, then raised the temp a few degrees higher. went back to bed and hug her together and watch abit of the tv shows.
after sometime, her hand started to snake around and found her target (which is my didi) and started to stroke it. we french for awhile and i started to catbath her. she had little moanings here n there which i like.
we switched position and she started to catbath me in return until she hit my didi and started to suck on my balls. the feeling is good making me moan too. both of us cannot tahan liao and she capped me and started to ride on me. 1st feeling is her sis is really tight and burning hot!!! 1st time feel such sis in heat....feeling is really shiok that i discharged after pumping up onto her for awhile.
we rested for awhile and tcss again. found that her background is really poor and the sichuan earthquake really hit her family bad (at least her family members are all safe and sound). during the whole tcss session, she keeps fondling my didi which causes me to be on high alert all the time...hmmm i think i was on alert for at least 75% throughout the whole session.
anyway, we decided to go for 2nd shot since still got like 20mins.
this time i did her in missionary style. feeling still the same. a very tight sis which is in heat. keeping pumping until i came again. we bath again and left hotel.
lastly, i brought her to nearby to eat porridge and told her to go see a doctor before today.

hope that she has a speedy recovery.

below is my fr on bing:
Name – Bing
Looks – 7/10 (SYT, short hair - i preferred long hair gals)
Age – 23
Height - ~155cm
Nationality – PRC
Language – Chinese
Body 7/10 (small size, slim overall)
Boobs – 7/10 (B cup, looks good on her)
Facial – abit rounded but very cute
Bath – Yes
Massage – told me she doesn't do massage (i guess she is still weak from diarrhea)
French – 7.5/10 (depend on chemistry, please don’t force her)
HJ – didn't try (i guess she is still weak from diarrhea)
BJ – didn't try
Pussy – 8.5/10 (very tight and in HEAT!!!!)
Painting – Yes
Fingering – Yes
GFE – 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (Muscle and gripe are good)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, willing to listen,learn and trys her best despite not feeling well)
Damage: 100 (room + cd excluded)
RTF: Yeah

PS. thou the hotel is good, the bed does alot of shrinking sounds (like its gonna give way any time -_-).

BTW, if bros find my fr good, please up me.
Old 17-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
carfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
firstly thanks to bro vincent2982 for his notice on bing's return.

i tried to sms bing on last saturday and she returned my sms and told me she can meet on yesterday . agreed to meet she up.

went to hotel n tried to book a slot and was told that i have to wait for at least 45 to 60mins -_-... i sian half half liao. when she arrive, still no room and she suggested to change another location nearby. this hotel is actually better than 81 (big thanks to one bro that told bing).
once checked in, we cuddle on bed and tcss for awhile. she told me she is not feeling well as she had diarrhea since sat after eating steamboat. i told her not to force herself and at any point of time if cannot tahan must tell me.
anyway, we stripped and went to take a bath together where i wash her and she wash me.
after we r done, i ask her whether she is feeling cold or not, then raised the temp a few degrees higher. went back to bed and hug her together and watch abit of the tv shows.
after sometime, her hand started to snake around and found her target (which is my didi) and started to stroke it. we french for awhile and i started to catbath her. she had little moanings here n there which i like.
we switched position and she started to catbath me in return until she hit my didi and started to suck on my balls. the feeling is good making me moan too. both of us cannot tahan liao and she capped me and started to ride on me. 1st feeling is her sis is really tight and burning hot!!! 1st time feel such sis in heat....feeling is really shiok that i discharged after pumping up onto her for awhile.
we rested for awhile and tcss again. found that her background is really poor and the sichuan earthquake really hit her family bad (at least her family members are all safe and sound). during the whole tcss session, she keeps fondling my didi which causes me to be on high alert all the time...hmmm i think i was on alert for at least 75% throughout the whole session.
anyway, we decided to go for 2nd shot since still got like 20mins.
this time i did her in missionary style. feeling still the same. a very tight sis which is in heat. keeping pumping until i came again. we bath again and left hotel.
lastly, i brought her to nearby to eat porridge and told her to go see a doctor before today.

hope that she has a speedy recovery.

below is my fr on bing:
Name – Bing
Looks – 7/10 (SYT, short hair - i preferred long hair gals)
Age – 23
Height - ~155cm
Nationality – PRC
Language – Chinese
Body 7/10 (small size, slim overall)
Boobs – 7/10 (B cup, looks good on her)
Facial – abit rounded but very cute
Bath – Yes
Massage – told me she doesn't do massage (i guess she is still weak from diarrhea)
French – 7.5/10 (depend on chemistry, please don’t force her)
HJ – didn't try (i guess she is still weak from diarrhea)
BJ – didn't try
Pussy – 8.5/10 (very tight and in HEAT!!!!)
Painting – Yes
Fingering – Yes
GFE – 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (Muscle and gripe are good)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, willing to listen,learn and trys her best despite not feeling well)
Damage: 100 (room + cd excluded)
RTF: Yeah

PS. thou the hotel is good, the bed does alot of shrinking sounds (like its gonna give way any time -_-).

BTW, if bros find my fr good, please up me.

bro mind pm or sms mi her contact... 98995129
Old 17-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfield View Post
bro mind pm or sms mi her contact... 98995129
hi bro carfield,

i would love to pass u the ctc of bing. we need to respect bro TS.
i cant realease bing's ctc unless i was given permission by bro TS.
please pm TS for her ctc instead.
sorry about that.

cheers
Old 17-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro carfield,

i would love to pass u the ctc of bing. we need to respect bro TS.
i cant realease bing's ctc unless i was given permission by bro TS.
please pm TS for her ctc instead.
sorry about that.

cheers
That's the way, bro. BTW to all bro, she dun always allow ppl to bonk 2 times. It depend on chem. So dun force her. If she dun wan. Tx Bro for the FR. Glade u enjoy.

Last edited by vincent2982; 17-11-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 18-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

All bros who PM me. Please clear ur mail box, or i how to reply
Old 18-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
All bros who PM me. Please clear ur mail box, or i how to reply
Dear all. Operation stop for the time beinging. She not feeling well
Old 19-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
Dear all. Operation stop for the time beinging. She not feeling well
Hi All

Bing Bing is back to business. Please confirm ur booking asap as she will be back to her country next month
Old 19-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

Bing Bing is available 2day. PM me for detail
Old 19-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

TS .. thanks for ctc but WHY price increase to 120/- including room per hour huh??

Who books the room? If it is still us then it is the same so I have no issues...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
TS .. thanks for ctc but WHY price increase to 120/- including room per hour huh??

Who books the room? If it is still us then it is the same so I have no issues...
Hi Bro, It's $100 for FJ, $20 is the room for 2hr. CD on ur own. The room u can book urself at her own location or If u wan to go to ur own hotel, u can pick her up to ur own comfortable location
Old 19-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Dear All bro

Please, If u have PM me & SMS her. Please say who give u the num. Dun just ask if she can come out. Some bro just SMS her den dun wan to say who give num. She feel insecure. Pls spare a tot for her. I'm sure it's not that difficult to pull who recommended her to u. Appreciate

Last edited by vincent2982; 19-11-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1