The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
oshiri is Cool - loads of Potential
Office Struggle II

Dear Bros,

I don't normally participate in the forum as I has nothing to share. Having read one brother's office struggle, I too have something to discuss and would like to hear your advice.

Same here married with a kid and was bonking FL and WL all these while when the urges are there.

The summary of the story goes like this.....

Only recently, I got a new assistance who she will help me to do collation and co-ordination of the project. At first look, she doesn't look very pretty or have good figure. Our first interaction is pretty standard in a way on the first day and was spend briefing her job scope and the day went past fast. And it was the second day when she share her personal life, how she spend her weekend and how she can't find anyone to watch a love movie with her, I just casually asked if we want to watch it together. So therefore we agree and meet for a dinner and movie the following day.

The dinner was cool and we started talking about personal issues and she share with me that she was actually a divorcee and felt that no man would want a women like her and some negative happening in her life. This time round, I managed to observe her and I can describe her as a ordinary woman with B cupper and also someone who can carry herself very well. Someone whom you guys notice when walking around shenton way. Being kind hearted or horny, I hold her hand and telling her please do think this way as I think she is a very nice lady. We went on to the near by park and that was where we kissed and hug. And on the way to the movie, she claimed that she doesn;t have the mood to watch movie and we ended up having sex when the topic turn sexual and she dropped a super strong hint by asking "am I horny?".

Nothing special about the session to share, but it is the aftermath that causes me into trouble. Having to work with her everyday allow the feeling to be developed which one thing I would never want. As days goes by, my feeling grew stronger and I realised that she was a good flirt. Too late, I was bitten by the green monster and it actually affect my work performance when I feel she was too friendly or flirting with other people be it customer, collegues. Or rather, other guys in the office had attempt to date her out. For your information, she is very popular with guys in my office.

As part of our work, we work very closely and sometime I can see her twin peak and of course, we did kissed, hugged and touch but without sex whenever the opportunity arises. But she does not respond to any of my date after she know that I was married. So nothing happen after that.

But now, I think I'm in love with her or sexually attracted? What do you brothers here think? Because it drive me crazy when she is talking to other guys in a very sultry manner and she is very good at that. I wonder if any brothers here face the similar problem as I do.

While I'm happy with my marriage and no intention to leave my CO, I struggling inside. I get fustrated when she reject my advance when she was clearly flirting with me. Blowing hot and cold by sometime allowing things to happen and sometime not. It is like dangling a piece of meat in front of the dog but do not allow it to eat.... It is affecting me now..... WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Do men have the abilities to be in-love with 2 women?
Sigh.......
Old 08-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
GarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Office Struggle II

never eat n shit at same place,u r trying to get urself into fire
Old 08-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri
Dear Bros,

While I'm happy with my marriage and no intention to leave my CO, I struggling inside. I get fustrated when she reject my advance when she was clearly flirting with me. Blowing hot and cold by sometime allowing things to happen and sometime not. It is like dangling a piece of meat in front of the dog but do not allow it to eat.... It is affecting me now..... WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Sigh.......
Come on, why start crying over spilled milk now? You are already facing the consequences and yet reluctant to face the reality. So what do you want now? For her to love you back and ask you to divorce your wife so that both of you can be together or simply be the woman behind you and be there whenever you need a bonk?

You are there to earn living and you know this is already affecting your performance and yet you still continue dreaming there. Bro, be a man and face the fact that you are married man and act like a man and be responsible. You can fxxk care your career and life but look at the others who are attached and link to you, can you just walk off from all this and do whatever you like? You pick your path before and now it is time to walk on.

Else why not discuss with your wife? Yeah I know, sarcastic but then who can give you a slap on your face and make you wake up from all this fantasizing. Don’t come here blabbering to us that you know this and that, what is right and wrong and yet seeking for advise etc etc.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 08-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
golfkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're playing with fire, my friend... extinguish it before the fire gets bigger. For all you know, you may lose everything, your career and your family if you are not careful.

Ask yourself, would you want to gamble as the stake is so high while the return may not be great?
Old 08-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Is this the first time you hv a fling like that?? Trust me, once the novelty dies off, you will get over it... Alternatively, you can try to other outlets for this frustration... like getting a Fxxk Buddy...

Stay cool....

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 08-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, take 1 week leave. Spend some time at Geylang and have a good bonk.
Better still, take a short holiday to Land of Similes.

After that, see whether you still have the same feeling as now.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
why not discuss with your wife? Yeah I know, sarcastic but then who can give you a slap on your face and make you wake up from all this fantasizing.
I agreed this part that it happen to one of my buddy, rather then letting our wife find out the facts, the result of telling them the truth ourselves will be different. ladies like hornest guys. yeah la, end maybe suffer a bit of swollen face, but better then pack up their bags ad bring the kids back to the in-laws house rite?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Leave it lor. She only wanted u once and so be it. Stick to your CO... and remember, never eat n pang sai at the same place hor. Like my good bro BigGuy, dont follow like him. Later sure kena alot of problems one hor...
Old 08-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

bro Orishi,

it all depends here... what is yr motive and objective...
family and the her... which is more important???

most of us will choose family... so you have to be more positive towards that lady, she is not attach to you so she can still find her own man.

just be contend with what u r getting more...some of us dun even have such luck..
Old 08-09-2006, 10:27 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

You already "had" her its time to stop and go back before its too late.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Sigh.......
abso-fuckinglutely.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Sigh.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
abso-fuckinglutely.
wah bro cast...england improving by miles...

well...most man do have the abilities...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Well, let's look at it this way, you drew "first blood" in the office context so you should not be to sore about it. Futher more, you guys had the seession only knowing her for 2 days! Well that shows alot of what a person she is.

I do understand that you might be "jealous" when she flirts with others, this is just our males natrual instinct.

Bottom line, you can't commit so let her be.

If you really cannot take the pressure.....fire her lor! (but that's really cruel).

juz me 2 cents.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
abso-fuckinglutely.
Good 1. Not just consequentially, but also simultaneously
Old 08-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
helbreath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey,

I too have such happening in my office before, got a backthrash from my ex girl then (now my wife) hehe, nearly broke off. but with my sales talk, finally got her to trust me and then the rest is history la. anyway

my advise is, she doesn`t really like u.. she is only flirting. she can do it with you, as well as some other colleague of yours in the office and even outside. bro, in fact your green eye monster is just a Lust hang over. It will be over very soon. trust me

don`t shit in your own backyard, shit in others

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1