The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post

On the side, Now no more Zues Massage, wheres the replacement place to go?
Describe what Zues Massage services...sure there will be plenty...

As for ktv just head down to the list written by Mokkamomo...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam HCMC KTV Contacts + Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Thanks for the information.

Would like to request for one more detail if available - whether the girls can speak English or Mandarin at these joints?
Most of them know a bit of Mandarin, can ask mama-san to filter
Old 12-12-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Describe what Zues Massage services...sure there will be plenty...

As for ktv just head down to the list written by Mokkamomo...
Shower then, Sauna + Steam room, then hottub , then hot stone then massage + BBBJ

it seems most of the places people FR here is is Sauna in separate room, then hottub , massage then finish the job.. no more 1 mil goodness

KTV i looking for KTV for me and my 2 girl friends, for playing stuff.. dont want girls though.. those places stated , if no call girl they okay?
Old 13-12-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shower then, Sauna + Steam room, then hottub , then hot stone then massage + BBBJ

it seems most of the places people FR here is is Sauna in separate room, then hottub , massage then finish the job.. no more 1 mil goodness
What you want is a VIP/VVIP room in a hotel spa...jacuzzi and sauna/steam in a the room...followed by massage also same room...

I had this in Can Tho and Chau Doc during the 2015 to 2018...so in hcm defintely easy to find...

BTW, saw a few ads in FB showing their full faciltites...or last few pages some bros wrote about spa...

Quote:
KTV i looking for KTV for me and my 2 girl friends, for playing stuff.. dont want girls though.. those places stated , if no call girl they okay?
This is just a family ktv and loads of them in hcm...the loacal favorite will be Kingdom and Avatar...

Just google search and you will find the address...I cannot promote any place in sbf...

Old 13-12-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aussiefiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam HCMC KTV Contacts + Field Report

This list looks familiar xD
Old 13-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayyylmao126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Linh cherry at Japan street. More than 20 girls to choose from and all at least 6/7 out of 10(to me). Room also clean with sauna/toilet inside.

Room 1hr 500k,1h30 mins 600k

There's option for 2 girls but didn't get that. Price might be 800k/900k(anyone that went before, do correct me if I'm wrong)
Old 14-12-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Many must be wondering why your posts moved to the Vietnam TCSS thread...mainly becos only post to say you are here and then no field report...use the other thread to tcss...
Sorry boss i just wanted to make a special VN thread for ktv so our bros can have fun without going to the wrong place
Old 14-12-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Sorry boss i just wanted to make a special VN thread for ktv so our bros can have fun without going to the wrong place
You can always link the ktv post as a sigature...so anyone can look up...

Old 14-12-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

I recalled one thing... The following place have a different type of excitement and I will definitely come here daily if this place exist years ago.

https://thegangs.vn/

The Gangs Central
87 Nguyen Hue Street & 98 Ho Tung Mau Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
City 0937 56 55 57
11h - 23h59

Initially its just normal dinner and drinks and chit chat with my partners. Menu are available in mixture of English and Vietnamese. The waitress can speak passable English. When it reaches a certain timing, the establishment will play on club music and then the patrons most of the time will go crazy and dance on the table and cheers with the table next to them. Bros can try to google the place or find some video in social media and you will get what I mean.

If anyone here think they are a combination of good looking/young/able to speak Viet with a feel to pick up Vietbu, you may consider visiting this place. If I were younger, I would definitely go around trying to pick up Vietbu. BUT, I manage to have a decent conversation with one of the waitress there. It seems like getting her contact should not be an issue, but I was abit reluctant to play the fisihing game for this trip. Maybe next trip, hoping there will be a different waitress that looks similar to Suzu Honjou

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind soul who has stayed at M Hotel Saigon, https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/Dvd8HVtV6KDLEgScA?g_st=ic….

Is this hotel girl friendly?

TIA
Old 15-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey85 View Post
We can get a whole day gf for 8-9m, sometime can get college girl or even air stewardess for like 15m a day.
able to share a little on how you do that? Your own contacts/network? or from some service?
Old 15-12-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Any kind soul who has stayed at M Hotel Saigon, https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/Dvd8HVtV6KDLEgScA?g_st=ic….

Is this hotel girl friendly?

TIA
Might depend time of day/nite
I have taken friends in with no issues (female & not SWs), but i have seen
a clearly mismatched duo ( poorly attired obviously not young uncle with a very obvious SW stopped. I am usually fashionably attired, so my friend, and altho she is a decade or so under me, its not as inyourface obvious.

The stopped uncle+SW was early evening not late night, i suspect after midnite more strict
Old 15-12-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
able to share a little on how you do that? Your own contacts/network? or from some service?
I find a lot on Zalo app easy
Old 15-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Might depend time of day/nite
I have taken friends in with no issues (female & not SWs), but i have seen
a clearly mismatched duo ( poorly attired obviously not young uncle with a very obvious SW stopped. I am usually fashionably attired, so my friend, and altho she is a decade or so under me, its not as inyourface obvious.

The stopped uncle+SW was early evening not late night, i suspect after midnite more strict
Ya, hotel pretty strict for that, I heard some bro just pass the hotel key to girl and ask them go in by themselves, then ppl usually won't stop them
Old 15-12-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl-Friendly Hotels

I emailed many HCMC hotels and most either claim that they are not girl-friendly (Unregistered visitor cannot stay/enter after 10pm) or give some indirect answer about having to key details into the police system,etc. Even got a few that don’t reply. Guess it’s understandable that the hotels probably don’t want to commit themselves on email.

Based on forum posts, I think the girl-friendly hotels where girls can enter 24 hours w/o extra charge, include:

A25 chain
Roseland Corp
Silverland Sankyu
New World Saigon
A&Em chain
Eastin Grand
Novotel Saigon Centre
Hotel Des Arts
Sofitel (Probably)
Caravelle (Maybe)
Lotte (Maybe)

The actual number of girl-friendly hotels is probably much larger so it would be great if the senior bros can kindly help or make corrections. Particularly interested in the Sherwood, Citadines, Oakwood & Ibis Saigon South. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1