The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
omg i died at the vegetable oil part LOLLL

seriously though, I found the recommendations on here to be quite reliable, I suggest reading back and going for those endorsed by more than a few bros here. all the best in your search!

.... i was trying to be positive and i assumed she went to warm up the oil or something but when she opened a few drawers i realised it was high probability it is cooking oil.

this kind of place, oil will always be on standby right.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for lightening the mood here bro. Darn good sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-04-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

I used to be like him a few years ago but thankfully I found this thread and now only look for selected MLs after reading positive MRs on them.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Just bcoz you pay them , are you their king, they are your sex slaves? Your boss pay you salary so they can f**K your ass , insult you, shame you? precisely scum like above walk around that makes this societies less humanized.
Perhaps I touched a raw nerve for you to respond so vigorously, but chill lah.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Legit syt have to go shop/spa find now..

Over here the syt bar lower until late 20s also consider syt lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my early days i also relied on the websites reviews.
got once i went in, okay not bad the ML is quite chio lar, though got bit of fats but not michelin tire standard.

but the whole session of massage, and i mean the WHOLE session, all she did was lay beside me, use her fist, and HAMMER my thighs while i was facing up (she told me to lie facing up), while her other hand was using phone.

i was too noob and young to dare to speak out. just remember feeling completely clueless and wtf the whole time. when nearing times up she jacked me off and that was it. vomit blood

moral of story never rely on website reviews, always rely on the good bros here
Old 19-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used to have a laotian regular... years ago. too regular until she took me for granted.

made appointment went there. she ask me to change and lie down, she will be back in a while because toto shop closing.... i waited about 20 mins. she come back tell me she tired because she run there and back, plus got hangover from yesterday night, plus the previous customer take very long so hand pain.... i just sit there like gong gong listen to her nonsense.

in the end pay her for 1 hour like idiot.

stupid .... stupid .... stupid - she recently open owo shop in alexander. called me i told her NO.

Quote:
omg i died at the vegetable oil part LOLLL

seriously though, I found the recommendations on here to be quite reliable, I suggest reading back and going for those endorsed by more than a few bros here. all the best in your search!
Quote:
in my early days i also relied on the websites reviews.
got once i went in, okay not bad the ML is quite chio lar, though got bit of fats but not michelin tire standard.

but the whole session of massage, and i mean the WHOLE session, all she did was lay beside me, use her fist, and HAMMER my thighs while i was facing up (she told me to lie facing up), while her other hand was using phone.

i was too noob and young to dare to speak out. just remember feeling completely clueless and wtf the whole time. when nearing times up she jacked me off and that was it. vomit blood

moral of story never rely on website reviews, always rely on the good bros here
Old 19-04-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly...
When did these encounters happen?

Frankly, about 10-15 years when this freelance scene was developing, I dare say that who you saw in person was more or less what you saw on the advert. Because that time, no (or not as advanced) editing, filtering, whatever tech to enhance the photos/vids.

Ad media then was real, attitude and skills were another matter.
Old 19-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.
SYT are few and far between on SLG. ya gotta +5 at least to advertised ages. better still, go for names that have appeared frequently in this thread.

my last unlucky hit was in a condo near ikea@alexander too. but it was 3-4 years back. stopped falling for photos-only advertisement ever since. if it looks too good to be true, it definitely is.

knife brand cooking oil massage could have been a new service depending on chemistry
Old 19-04-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
SYT are few and far between on SLG. ya gotta +5 at least to advertised ages. better still, go for names that have appeared frequently in this thread.

my last unlucky hit was in a condo near ikea@alexander too. but it was 3-4 years back. stopped falling for photos-only advertisement ever since. if it looks too good to be true, it definitely is.

knife brand cooking oil massage could have been a new service depending on chemistry
... i wanted to post 01 message and i see your replies its even funnier. Knife Brand. About 7 or 8 yrs ago i went JB alone looking for massage. Never do any research nothing. Decided to take a gamble and went for massage. Only at the end I realise should have said i want the 2nd floor massage because first floor is all the aunty. Aunty say want special, i say no.

After that searched around and found another sleazy looking place. Was sent to the room and they say they will send girl soon. Unfortunately i literally kenna elephant. bed was on the floor, she literally sit next to me and massage with 1 hand. For the life of me till today i don't understand why i say okay when she upsell me special oil 10 ringgit more. During the massage i was like, - i say okay for special oil for fuck. still get 1 hand massage from elephant. end of 1 hand kungfu, she started telling me the price list for other services. Finally I got my balls back. I put my hand up to tell her to stop. I went to take shower and i left.
Old 19-04-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-xiaoyu/
Saw a newly listed ML and decided to give her a try.
Location: Good for drivers, foot soldiers need to take a bus to this quite popular location
Looks: Definitely a SYT around 25 yo. Pretty girl even without make up
Boobs: Firm shape and feels soft when fondling her B+ boobs
Body: Slim built and smooth skin
Massage: Not here for massage but she knows how to do a proper back massage
Sensual: She will remove her top and do a boobs massage on ur back
HJ: Her fingers worked wonders on my body when making my lil bro marikita and licking of my nipples helped to make me cum fast and furious
RTM: Yes for this SN hot babe with high gfe
is this xiao yu former name angelbaby ?
Old 19-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When did these encounters happen?

Frankly, about 10-15 years when this freelance scene was developing, I dare say that who you saw in person was more or less what you saw on the advert. Because that time, no (or not as advanced) editing, filtering, whatever tech to enhance the photos/vids.

Ad media then was real, attitude and skills were another matter.
15 years ago OKTs were mainly SGmen at least got some control ... FLs oso base on good FRs for business ... ctc oso share by trusted bros .... tats was FLs posted here in SBF 90% was WUSIWUG

Now OKTs manning web oversea n what FLs photo forward to them they just posted ... they just interested in $$$ paid by FLs as boss

Not only PS photos ... more r no real photo some even can google found online
Just like u order chicken rice u get duck rice

If u can find abt 70% matched real person u r lucky
Old 19-04-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

An Yi is definitely a very safe bet
Old 19-04-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
An Yi is definitely a very safe bet
So many options on SLG, how to step on landmines for 4 times continuously, don’t know how would that happen
Old 19-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Just bcoz you pay them , are you their king, they are your sex slaves? Your boss pay you salary so they can f**K your ass , insult you, shame you? precisely scum like above walk around that makes this societies less humanized.
Pls lah. I am not telling u to ill treat them.
Just pay, get your jerk, and F off.
You are not turning them on, you are not their dream lover, they don't give 2 sh1ts about you.
They just wish you will cum faster, pay them and fark off so they can move on to the next customer.

What needs and wants? She needs u to marry her as she wants to get PR. You going to??

Last edited by rom22; 19-04-2022 at 09:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1