The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

used to visit one prc ml at a reputable spa...became her regular until one day she decided to give me a hj...I only gave her $30 tip which she gladly accepted...she said if she wants to make fast bucks, she would have gone to a hj shop..anyway the tips from the customer can range between $5 to $100...pure massage...so she is not keen to service...but becos of good chemistry...she gave me one hj as she said I quite loyal and supportive of her...I then told her got many other supporters also, why never give them.too...?She said this line a lot of gossips so she won't anyhow do..kind of shiok feeling when she said that...hope it is true as I don't see her with a lot of branded goods..also she got a young daughter...
Old 10-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Guys, beware of paid thread in the spa forum, many reviews were fake, thread starter using multiple nicks to write reviews.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Guys, beware of paid thread in the spa forum, many reviews were fake, thread starter using multiple nicks to write reviews.
Many reviews are not accurate, better to take it with a grain of salt. And it is really ymmv depending on how much chemistry or relationship you have with the MLs. Some bros ask to share info, they think can really get the same service at that cost?

And in this thread, if you fell in love with that ML, you probably want to keep her for yourself and probably develop further. Those ML who you wanna raw ask you to 负责, will you even try? I did, I don't mind even if anything happened. I got nothing to lose.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 798 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ahbuden?? It's called advertisement for a good reason Buyer beware.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

In many words, this also speaks of many who seeked love in the wrong places

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-12-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

I have experienced a ml with highly skilled in KC game, at the early stage she will let me have addictive services, the intense is growing day after day, when she feels the time is right she will lay out her condition of what she wants, she will fake like she has fallen for me, she continues to promote me like i am her lover.
That is the time she starts to skin me every 2 to 3 visits, never ending to request her needs.
Few of the things she had wanted me to do.
Those who are interested to know who i am referring to can pm with strictly confidential. You can know are you her next victims to skin alive.
My kakis also facing such problems with some others girls. Don't let them fool us

Last edited by Newsasap; 11-12-2023 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Don’t be fool by them
Old 11-12-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
People exchange point then use account to put good review....I kinda give up on those advertise post. I only believe those who I know should believe. Anyway I feel the quality of girls coming to sg especially in the ML side seems to be dropping.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My own golden rule has always been i ask things from them, not the other way round. If i need to give money or whatever its from how i feel and my own accord. If they ask or even hint, bye bye sayonara. Come
To think about it, i just bought another set of victoria secret for my ML from the new store at Ion. Smaller and more holes pattern
More
Expensive. Haha.

Quote:
I have experienced a ml with highly skilled in KC game, at the early stage she will let me have addictive services, the intense is growing day after day, when she feels the time is right she will lay out her condition of what she wants, she will fake like she has fallen for me, she continues to promote me like i am her lover.
That is the time she starts to skin me every 2 to 3 visits, never ending to request her needs.
Those who are interested to know who i am referring to can pm with strictly confidential. You can know are you her next victims to skin alive.
My kakis also facing such problems with some others girls. Don't let them fool us
Old 12-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Beware of your ml having multiple partners, some of them tends to find new customers as well as new partners or super regulars, older regulars may find her not trustworthy and left her for goods.
Ml having multiple partners benefits as they can gain more of what they wants.
I quote here 1 example. If she tells you she don't feels well and need to rest for the day and ask you to pay her time slots, means to pay the boss for not turning up to work, let's says the full day payment is $300, she can ask her 3 favourite regulars (she had multiple) to transfer her the money. That day she collected $900 (all 3 guys didn't know she had multiple partners) and she pay her counter $300, she still pocketed $600. The next day the most she give u a kiss. All partners felt so relief after receiving her hug. So there are many ways they can conned us.
You need to find out she had multiple partners before u go deeper with her. This is a place we can share and gets informations. The only place to stop them for doing something harmful to us.

Last edited by Newsasap; 12-12-2023 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 12-12-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Totally agree. Everytime they have little
Customers, they call you baobei. But when you mentioned lately business not good money not enough, the endearing “ bao bei, lao gong” stopped. Haha.

Quote:
Beware of your ml having multiple partners, some of them tends to find new customers as well as new partners or super regulars, older regulars may find her not trustworthy and left her for goods.
Ml having multiple partners benefits as they can gain more of what they wants.
I quote here 1 example. If she tells you she don't feels well and need to rest for the day and ask you to pay her time slots, means to pay the boss for not turning up to work, let's says the full day payment is $300, she can ask her 3 favourite regulars (she had multiple) to transfer her the money. That day she collected $900 (all 3 guys didn't know she had multiple partners) and she pay her counter $300, she still pocketed $600. The next day the most she give u a kiss. All partners felt so relief after receiving her hug. So there are many ways they can conned us.
You need to find out she had multiple partners before u go deeper with her. This is a place we can share and gets informations. The only place to stop them for doing something harmful to us.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Customers, they call you baobei. But when you mentioned lately business not good money not enough, the endearing “ bao bei, lao gong” stopped. Haha.
The moment you left the spa the next lao gong walk in. Haha ... Actually a lot of bro pocket kena dig until buay Kong wey. I am just one of them. But i come here to share. Money lose nevermind. Heart very painful.
If everybody share here and set trap. Then the lady becomes kuai kuai.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
The moment you left the spa the next lao gong walk in. Haha ... Actually a lot of bro pocket kena dig until buay Kong wey. I am just one of them. But i come here to share. Money lose nevermind. Heart very painful.
If everybody share here and set trap. Then the lady becomes kuai kuai. Turn the game the other way round.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

To them it’s just another day in the office
😆
Old 13-12-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
To them it’s just another day in the office
��
Many kena chopped still protecting them. That is why they become more daring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1