The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice Webcam Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
I'm a premium member there and i highly recommend you get tokens to get all the fun, the romanians and russians are the hot but greedy ones..the americans are just pure sex but fun...

I've made friends with some of them who have given me free show on skypes (sorta regular in their room and become online friends)

These are real people so it's as real as it gets..
I'm a regular at mfc too but not premium (only basic).. Still, I've been going there every night when I can LOL. My jaw dropped once when I saw someone tip this blonde Romanian something crazy like 10000 tokens.. I'm not sure how much that is in USD but I'm pretty sure it's NOT CHEAP!! She's a friend of Mary/Crazy Sysy as I've seen them both sharing the same room before.

Some tips to newbies to MFC:
1. Set your filter to sort by rating. Suggest not to filter by country so that you get more girls appearing.
2. Check out the Czechians, Romanians, Russians.. Really HOT girls.. Makes me want to migrate there!
3. After a while you kinda can tell the Americans - fake boobs, a certain kind of face I guess.. Personally I prefer the Europeans.. more natural, although I take fooah's point that they can be quite greedy LOL.
4. Use the friends list to keep track of when your favourite girls come online (:

I have these as my favs: CalpurniaX (huge boobs, Russian), LovePassion4U (Russian I think, again massive boobs), TristiLynn, NaughtyAngel1 (Romanian, really nice boos, blonde, nice face), JuliaSpark, AndreaAngel, MinkaX, XciteJullia, JanineLove, Aiyana. Other favs: Tattgoddess (Canadian, tattoss, really nice face and body), AspenRae, Kayden (sexy face, fake boobs though, US), KissKara (hot body and face), HotTouchX (Colombian, hot body and boobs), Dollie, and the list goes on and on..

And keep an eye out for the british TRIPLETS.. not sure if they still come on nowadays!!

Plus, if you go here: http://whisperwhore.baywords.com/ you can see video caps of some of the gals (although the poster captures vids from other cam sites too).
For those who can't stay up late to view the Romanians and Americans (:
Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm a regular at mfc too but not premium (only basic).. Still, I've been going there every night when I can LOL. My jaw dropped once when I saw someone tip this blonde Romanian something crazy like 10000 tokens.. I'm not sure how much that is in USD but I'm pretty sure it's NOT CHEAP!! She's a friend of Mary/Crazy Sysy as I've seen them both sharing the same room before.

1. Set your filter to sort by rating. Suggest not to filter by country so that you get more girls appearing.
2. Check out the Czechians, Romanians, Russians.. Really HOT girls.. Makes me want to migrate there!
3. After a while you kinda can tell the Americans - fake boobs, a certain kind of face I guess.. Personally I prefer the Europeans.. more natural, although I take fooah's point that they can be quite greedy LOL.
4. Use the friends list to keep track of when your favourite girls come online (:

I have these as my favs: CalpurniaX (huge boobs, Russian), LovePassion4U (Russian I think, again massive boobs), TristiLynn, NaughtyAngel1 (Romanian, really nice boos, blonde, nice face), JuliaSpark, AndreaAngel, MinkaX, XciteJullia, JanineLove, Aiyana. Other favs: Tattgoddess (Canadian, tattoss, really nice face and body), AspenRae, Kayden (sexy face, fake boobs though, US), KissKara (hot body and face), HotTouchX (Colombian, hot body and boobs), Dollie, and the list goes on and on..

And keep an eye out for the british TRIPLETS.. not sure if they still come on nowadays!!

Plus, if you go here: http://whisperwhore.baywords.com/ you can see video caps of some of the gals (although the poster captures vids from other cam sites too).
Very true...i have some Romanians on my friend list..Crazysysy is one hot biatch! Shyutza and RavenQueen's hot too!

More on my list :
AstekAngel
LadyHoneylyn (hottest pinoy on mfc in my opinion)
HaileyJade
Schoolangel4u (katy perry lookalike but MUCH hotter)
DarkDollie
Ailex

Too many on my list but those are my regular visits..and being a premium really gets u good shit!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

ya some of the folks there tip like mad.
its like an internet hang flower joint hahaha.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

I won't tip so much like those crazy people...might as well go find FL to fuck..but of course sometimes u really wanna see those young things go all the way so I tip like..20 (which is like $2?) and then action starts...
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
I won't tip so much like those crazy people...might as well go find FL to fuck..but of course sometimes u really wanna see those young things go all the way so I tip like..20 (which is like $2?) and then action starts...
It really makes me wonder.. those guys that tip huge amounts.. do they expect some sort of special service if they ever meet up with the tipped lady?

Must check out your ladies.. some of whom I totally agree with you are HOT! There's just too many of them! (: Will keep an eye out for LadyHoneylyn.. Is DarkDollie now called Dollie? She's really cute.. Argh... i only have max of 10 friends.. can't add your list to mine LOL
Old 11-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
It really makes me wonder.. those guys that tip huge amounts.. do they expect some sort of special service if they ever meet up with the tipped lady?

Must check out your ladies.. some of whom I totally agree with you are HOT! There's just too many of them! (: Will keep an eye out for LadyHoneylyn.. Is DarkDollie now called Dollie? She's really cute.. Argh... i only have max of 10 friends.. can't add your list to mine LOL
Well some of them DO meet up after a while...i've had a chance to meet up with one of them when I went to Romania for a trip but it was too tight...
Old 11-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro..darkdollie is still darkdollie...dollie is another person, she's one of those on my skype! hehe, really cute but very chill attitude, doesnt beg for tips at all..you tip she happy, u talk to her also she happy...always high on mjs also! haha
Old 11-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

May wish to try www.camfrog.com
You must load the video directory and look for room.
Rmb to turn of filter and look for 18+
You can see wonderful strip tease
Old 11-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrVampire View Post
Hi bro,

thanks for the share bro
will check it out.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Oh a quick note.
For those bros that just joined http://www.myfreecams.comand got a premium account, please ping me here.

So I can drop some tokens into your account

I dont have much and the daily transfer is 200. But some is better than nothing right?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 16
relic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant futurerelic88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrVampire View Post
Hi bro,

bro, how do i turn off the filter? cant find any options to do that. please advise
Old 12-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

As always..for my beloved bros (and the curious)

One of my favourite models JaceyMarie BIG NATURAL BOOBS...see her pussy pulsate here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ycyhmy6akwjoe45
http://www.mediafire.com/?3kqx7uyd6wzxa4g

A zip with Darkdollie (she who got me started with my premium account)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ycyhmy6akwjoe45
Old 12-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Realized the darkdollie zip was wrong..edit button's not working so here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?e17yaw7etp83lak
Old 13-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Relic88,

First you must log in to the Camfrog window with your Username and Password.
secondly, click on the "Room List" icon below the Camfrog Video Chat,
Thirdly, the system will prompt you a window, look out for "Family Filter" on the
top right hand corner and disable it.
Fourthly, press 18+ icon at the selection window.
*You can change the World type by selection on the of the window*
*Asia is mostly consist of Philppines,Thailand,Indonesia and Malaysia.*
*Best choice is North America and Uk*
Fifth, look for the room you wan and click it.
Look out for the chatroom on the people has type the name
If not search the Username on the right hand corner of the room chat.
REMEMBER to search for FEMALE USERNAME
Press it once you found and wait for the female user video chatroom to load.
LASTLY! ENJOY THE FREE SHOW!

Old 14-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Samster

Fresh off the oven...KerriKing. Too bad she's online around 4am-5am SG time onwards...

But for bros here...here's a lil something!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dc4v2yvpgf4nitl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1