The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2011, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future
Re: Nice Webcam Site

KittyWilde : Milf-looking, athletic toned body with a face like Natasha Henstridge, look at the december vid towards the end how she teases that dildo and then BAM! Drives me fucking crazy...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fynnpdb8yr2mnmr

Some bro mentioned earlier here..Crazysysy...hot Romanian (name's Mary)
The most perfect body I've ever seen, natural boobs as well...if i ever meet her, i'll break the bank for a couple of shots,maybe fuck her senseless even...damn! (first video's a bit laggy, her connection but it gets better as the fun continues...4parts)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n6n2g8psick3zux
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ajzisqdfgdmdar

Sorry bros couldn't record everything as started to PCC and heck care...but got enough for you guys!
Old 14-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 18
ninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant future

great clips bro. what do you use to record the clips?
Old 14-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefangs View Post
great clips bro. what do you use to record the clips?
Sequence for mac
Old 15-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,

sorry about the delays.
I was working 14 hrs for the last couple of days.
so did not check here.

I have replied all mails sent to me and I will be sending some tokens your way.
Please allow me sometime. Very busy lately, dont have time even to PCC leh. sighs ....

again ... my apologies.

here are some of my favourite girls:

Kirstyn < -- lau chio and moans good
Amalee < -- flirty and sexy

AsianGirls4U <-- this room sometimes changes girls but they are all asians and always cute hehe

Amaleen < -- lau chio and good body
SweetPrincess <-- hot philly chick
Old 15-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

okie I have transferred tokens to all those bros that have pm me.

some bros have also pm me but they are not premium members, so i have tried but cannot transfer tokens to them

So do join as premium member and pm me. I will help where I can.

cheers and enjoy the cams

http://www.myfreecams.com
Old 15-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
KittyWilde : Milf-looking, athletic toned body with a face like Natasha Henstridge, look at the december vid towards the end how she teases that dildo and then BAM! Drives me fucking crazy...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fynnpdb8yr2mnmr

Some bro mentioned earlier here..Crazysysy...hot Romanian (name's Mary)
The most perfect body I've ever seen, natural boobs as well...if i ever meet her, i'll break the bank for a couple of shots,maybe fuck her senseless even...damn! (first video's a bit laggy, her connection but it gets better as the fun continues...4parts)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n6n2g8psick3zux
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ajzisqdfgdmdar

Sorry bros couldn't record everything as started to PCC and heck care...but got enough for you guys!
Whoa bro, great records lol
Sent some tokens your way too.
But daily is only limited to 200 transfer, so tomorrow will send more your way.
Old 15-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

haha..thanks man, u have no idea the pile i have...will upload more soon
Old 16-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

This is the triplets I was referring to.. they keep changing their names and countries but they have a distinctive British accent LOL
Video captured in public room.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3oi3goj5zj1lyxj
Filesize 35.26MB. Time: 8min+. No Audio.
Content: Some flashing of boobs and other body parts.
Old 16-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Samster

This thread is becoming good...i'll upload my records whenever I can...
Old 16-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Devilsmark from yesterday...hot romanian..(told her to doggy and taste her pussy for you bros)

http://www.mediafire.com/?111yhccgd30cwr2
Old 16-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
This thread is becoming good...i'll upload my records whenever I can...
ya this thread is becoming good due to the bros that contributes
for me, i dont know how to record, so can only contribute some tokens hehe.

hopefully will have more great cam shows recording here
Old 16-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

isthisLuv...one of the hottest Romanians in MFC but with a fucked up ego..do NOT tip her as she won't do much, instead spy on her shows...very rarely u get to see her finger and there's a vid out there on jizzhut (try searching webcam whore)..here she is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljo3hdg1eb8jf1l
Old 16-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Ok found this babe...looks really fresh and young, does not even look like she's above 18!

Time to hunt her down
Old 16-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Another one on my list..

Old 16-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Find of the day...ImpishGirls

Vid (short)

http://www.mediafire.com/?73368yr62bqcayc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1