The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future
Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Very curious to find this out as might be bringing my girl wearing as scandalous as possible to these part at night for the thrill
Old 17-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ite222 View Post
Very curious to find this out as might be bringing my girl wearing as scandalous as possible to these part at night for the thrill

Make her do delivery at dormitories la.. that ll be a lovely sight
Old 17-12-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future
Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
Make her do delivery at dormitories la.. that ll be a lovely sight
Quite difficult. But have made her pick up delivery nude before
Old 17-12-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Quote:
wow envy the delivery guy
Old 18-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

is she hot? is she slim or fat first?
Old 19-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
is she hot? is she slim or fat first?
What kind answer do you want?
DAMN Ugly and fat or Hot with 34c tits
Old 20-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
klitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Aiyoh...serangoon on a Sunday da dei! where else!
Old 20-12-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1833 / Power: 19
Espress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant future

Teban the reservoir there. Walk 1 round around thr reservoir, many Bangla and foreign Indians there.
Old 21-12-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do share the experience. Sounds hotz
Old 21-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espress0 View Post
Teban the reservoir there. Walk 1 round around thr reservoir, many Bangla and foreign Indians there.
Thank you for the suggestion
Old 21-12-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klitlover View Post
Aiyoh...serangoon on a Sunday da dei! where else!
I'm looking at night time not day time. Is it the same?
Old 21-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
Do share the experience. Sounds hotz
Well is not a long story.

We ordered food on grab and make sure is pay by cash. When collecting to food. I told my girl to collect the food naked. The delivery guy took a few glances at her tits and her shaved pussy. That's pretty much it
Old 21-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

klitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm looking at night time not day time. Is it the same?
yes at night also many. nor no curfew time liao!
Old 21-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klitlover View Post
yes at night also many. nor no curfew time liao!
Oh sorry! you asked which park. **paisay** never read properly.
Old 21-12-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well is not a long story.

We ordered food on grab and make sure is pay by cash. When collecting to food. I told my girl to collect the food naked. The delivery guy took a few glances at her tits and her shaved pussy. That's pretty much it
Proved that your girlfriend isnt worth that much.
if it was me as that grab guy, atleast i would say that there is neednt to be so rush , as we still have 5 minutes waiting time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1