The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-05-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Applied for TP this morning after midnite, got approval around noon today. My buddy lagi better; applied slightly before noon today, got approval 1.5 hrs later. The people processing SG applications must be Uni FLs hungry for our business
Old 30-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

found my answer in a search

Last edited by fullofschiiit; 30-05-2022 at 08:34 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
found my answer in a search
I go to places like Daisy Dream and Doki Doki for their service, while i go to kapoo places like coconut to sian the younger and prettier ladies. Hard to find the best of both worlds.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I go to places like Daisy Dream and Doki Doki for their service, while i go to kapoo places like coconut to sian the younger and prettier ladies. Hard to find the best of both worlds.
thanks ! i found your summary in a search too. yeah, depends on what one is looking for. if budget allows, one probably goes to both to get different experiences.

For places like Doki Doki and Daisy Dream, do any of these type of hybrid joints stand out to you? that you would recommend as 1st choice especially if time is a factor (due to circumstances, my trip most likely will only be at most 4d3n.
Old 31-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
For places like Doki Doki and Daisy Dream, do any of these type of hybrid joints stand out to you? that you would recommend as 1st choice especially if time is a factor (due to circumstances, my trip most likely will only be at most 4d3n.
On hybrid joints, you are referring to those that offer nuru b2b? Not many places offer nuru along the stretch of oily MPs at Sukhkumvit. Mitu massage was quite a popular nuru joint many years back, and i had some of the best nuru service by a cute lady back then. Unfortunately their lady standard dropped drastically as the prettier ladies were poached and they were forced to shift location to a smaller place. Not sure if still surviving now.

Doki and Dream have website for you to look at ladies. Service wise about the same, but of course also lady dependent.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
On hybrid joints, you are referring to those that offer nuru b2b? Not many places offer nuru along the stretch of oily MPs at Sukhkumvit. Mitu massage was quite a popular nuru joint many years back, and i had some of the best nuru service by a cute lady back then. Unfortunately their lady standard dropped drastically as the prettier ladies were poached and they were forced to shift location to a smaller place. Not sure if still surviving now.

Doki and Dream have website for you to look at ladies. Service wise about the same, but of course also lady dependent.
Not necessarily nuru, normal soapy/oily b2b massage also can. Is nuru actually even better? It sounds more like marketing gimmick to me
Old 31-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not necessarily nuru, normal soapy/oily b2b massage also can. Is nuru actually even better? It sounds more like marketing gimmick to me
My personal opinion is, that it depends on the service provider. Nuru massage, when done nicely, can be very sensual and stimulating. I remember one of my first Nuru, i didnt even make it to the lady's vag. Surrendered to a combination of HJ and BBBJ. And it was a one shot session. Kinda of wasted, but on the other hand, sort of satisfying.

That being said, Nuru massage in BKK can cost upwards of an additional 1K Baht as compared to normal oily massage (with happy ending). It can feel like a waste of money if the Nuru massage is not that enjoyable.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Mitu massage moved to Soi 23, nearby Soi Cowboy and Kokoro. They charge different prices for so called different grades of ladies, their most expensive being more than 6k THB. I think they are a little too pricey for me.
Old 31-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
My personal opinion is, that it depends on the service provider. Nuru massage, when done nicely, can be very sensual and stimulating. I remember one of my first Nuru, i didnt even make it to the lady's vag. Surrendered to a combination of HJ and BBBJ. And it was a one shot session. Kinda of wasted, but on the other hand, sort of satisfying.

That being said, Nuru massage in BKK can cost upwards of an additional 1K Baht as compared to normal oily massage (with happy ending). It can feel like a waste of money if the Nuru massage is not that enjoyable.
Thats why need recommendations for Nuru! If got good one I also want to experience and feel what it is all about!
Old 31-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any bros gone to baccara recently? Is the first level still closed?
Old 31-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone around now wana drink party or ktv please pm me
Old 31-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Has any bros gone to baccara recently? Is the first level still closed?
Was there last Friday. 3rd floor still closed, only first two levels open. Spoke with the staff, they told me business is still too slow to warrant opening all 3 floors but they'll reassess again next month.
Old 31-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
Was there last Friday. 3rd floor still closed, only first two levels open. Spoke with the staff, they told me business is still too slow to warrant opening all 3 floors but they'll reassess again next month.
Thanks for the info bro, first floor is best with the mirror imo
Old 31-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Yo Bros,

hows the price at Nana plaza these days? thinking of going on thursday night.. if nothing good at nana, will just head for themae..

friday going to meet gf at outskits of thailand liao.. so only 1 night to explore abit.. LOL gf dont even know i going thai yet. surprising her at work place friday.

No more insanity , any other places similar?
Old 02-06-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience to bkk (for those keen on latest rates. Dont flame me if not good at writing)
Date: 29/5 - 31/5

29/5: went cowboy baccara to see dancers. All in bikinis. Enquire about rates got the following quotes; barfine 600baht. ST: 3000 baht LT: 5000-6000 baht. Decided to forgo and went to Ruamchitt cafe to see. Rates about 2000 - 3000 baht for ST. No need to give barfine. Ended up at Hillary pub at Sukumvit Soi 11 for liveband music and head home.

30/5: Went to Bobo but need to do ART at entrance but must told to open bottle if not cannot go in. Ended up at club Sugar paid 300 baht entrance fee n got a free drink and club till 2am. Atmosphere is good with nice R&B music and good mixture of both genders. 50% are FLs 50% are non FLs. Managed to kio 1 non FL who look like Angelababy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1