The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
been msging and calling for for the past few days. still no reply at all?
my number certified by Angel liao.
business too good?
any brothers can help?
Might be blessing in disguise bro. My experience with her is meh, as do some of the other bros.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-apple/

Any Bro can share who is Apple housemate?

Please pm me, thanks in advance
Old 15-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/
Have been seeing many reviews about this new girl
Fast hand fast leg uncle went for a slot!
Surprise by her looks at the door uncle was greeted by a beautiful syt with slim legs.
Apartment was very well kept and clean.
She provided me with a clean towel and proceded went to shower alone. Alot of showel gel and shampoos not sure why.
Went on bed and beside me she provided an array of fruits very good service.
Massage was good with her asking if pressure was okay. Found she was previously working in spa before so was pressing all the right spots
She was quite the conversationalist and can talk about anything under the sky.chirpy and good attitute ml hard to find nowadays
Next came the sensual, tickling around my thigh area, soft moaning uncle said cannot tahan anymore and flip over.
She started the handjob with oil and soft moaning. Abit green in the area but still accetable becos like a jc poly girlfriend helping you do hj.
5 min later i let out my babies on her soft hand
What an experience.
I went to wash up and thank her for the session
Will keep her in my regular list now .
Next booking alr booked!
Sharing this gem becos she is good and all bro deserve to enjoy such a gem in the stale market now😀
Old 15-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Last I asked, she only starts working late afternoon evening. Is it still the same?
Not sure. But she mentioned she sleeps very late and wakes up very late like noon or something.
Old 15-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Last visited her was few months back so if she never change house mate, its Tutu
Old 16-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
MercuryLad is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bros knows if SLG jiajia is still working?

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-jia-jia/

Tried searching but cant seem to find any. TIA.
Old 16-03-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7890 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

I just visited her last week, she stays alone in single room apartment in G area leh, where got housemate?

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, ChinKooi, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Old 16-03-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Pigued by the recent Xiao xue li posts so had to try. Here's my verdict which hopefully gives some balanced perspective.

Pros:
Vivacious gal, confident, chatty, young, nice hands and fingers (I had JG), supple body, shapely boobs.
She probably has a bit more playability than other vanilla/SN MLs. She seems more open about her body and will tell you where her sensitive spots are (so you can actually 3G roam her).

Cons:
I only had JG, not massage so can't comment on that, but I never believe good massage can be done on a bed - a bed is for other things .
Other than her soft fingers, JG was average? There was no pain and little tugging. I had better.
She can take off her top (braless) through the entire session, but not the bottom, neither does she really want to be touched down there.
No kissing or Frenching.
Release was normal, without that experienced twisting of 21C some vanillas have.

So XXL is recommended for those who want a nice hour with lightly flavoured SYTs. Not recommended for lovers of the BBBJ/FN queens.

RTM? 50-50. It's more pricey than the current rate.
Don't believe the ad about her being based in a spa. She is based in the condo unless you want a purely clean massage at the spa.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Last visited her was few months back so if she never change house mate, its Tutu
its not tutu anymore, its another girl, I remember she told me the name but I forgot, cause when I heard the name and went to search was not interested cause its not my type.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

:rolleyes:��

Last edited by mrwise; 16-03-2022 at 07:46 AM.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone visited these MLs before? Looking for an ML with big boobs to try BF

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tang-bao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/mia-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/zora-massage/

Also, anyone knows what happened to the other Zhou Zhou that was famous for her breastfuck? Can't find her ad on SLG anymore haha.
Old 16-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pigued by the recent Xiao xue li posts so had to try. Here's my verdict which hopefully gives some balanced perspective.

RTM? 50-50. It's more pricey than the current rate.

Bro, what was the damage? $60 is base rate, and how much more for JG and release?

Wondering whether I should include her in my "maybe one day will try" list. Cos her offerings look kind of average. And she looks like a plus size girl.

Thanks
Old 16-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
I just visited her last week, she stays alone in single room apartment in G area leh, where got housemate?
for a hardcore chiongster like u ,seems u like this vanilla a lot
Old 16-03-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, what was the damage? $60 is base rate, and how much more for JG and release?

Wondering whether I should include her in my "maybe one day will try" list. Cos her offerings look kind of average. And she looks like a plus size girl.

Thanks
someone mentioned additional 70 for hj earlier .
Old 16-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
someone mentioned additional 70 for hj earlier .
Yup it was 70 for JG too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1