The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

do she resemble that clearly photoshopped face ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
For massage lovers, Man Man is back!
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/

New location is East part of the island.
Old 22-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
She was originally a hostess.... then FL.... and then ML.
Not surprised that she return to her original job
Importantly, that is where the dough is.
Given an opportunity I guess many will do that.
Many big spenders waiting to spend their cash after 2 years hiatus.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
do she resemble that clearly photoshopped face ?
the photos have been unnaturally beautified
but i assure you she is pleasant looking in real life
you will not reject
Old 22-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Finally managed to try AnAn. Tried to book her last night and managed to get a slot today. I had alot pms previously about how hard to get bookings for the girls i reviewed, so far its almost instantaneously for me. To be honest i only tried 3 MLs on SLG, maybe need to be thick skin and ask them to input your number. I also asked whether i can intro a friend for her service but she say need to have contact in the database, if not definitely reject. So, likewise i think the girls are also reviewing us.

Well, my review for AnAn starts with a reflection of my life.. Why did I waste so much time, only to find her now? Really enjoyed from the moment when i shower to showering again. I was really not ready for action or expecting anything when she came to dry me with the towel. Its like i'm quite hairy and the microfibre towel does not even work, she was like "oh, you have so much muscles" and kneeled down to continue cleaning me. I politely rejected her assistance as i felt like a burden. BUT, then she gave me a BJ. Really action start liao.

Next, move to bed. This time the towel no smell (+1). Starting massage was normal pressing. I got to say, her finger skills are very good. She knows how to use her nips to rub ur body, was a like a sensual tickle. Then comes her tongue, halfway i felt like she ran out of saliva. From ear all the way to ankle, even side tummy also not left dry. Love it when she comes up to your ear and nibble and then kiss your cheeks, it went on and on for about 4-5times?Can't believe im still feeling hard recalling the scene to write this review.

BEST part was the assrim. I went into the kneeling downward dog position to give her more of my ass coverage. I just didnt want it to end, she even combine it with her fingers and tongue for a good 10mins. At this point, i really know that she's the one to go to. Some tip to enjoy it even more is to look at the mirror, i dont even want to close my eyes but just see all the action.

Ended with bbbj, all in all i think i came too early, 40mins? First time felt so ashamed about myself, either too excited or her skills too good. She still gave me a head massage but as i was rushing back to work, I told her to stop. Left at the 50min mark, this time its really not every minute $2 but i felt it was already worth it. I will definitely return and see if i will break the mark.

My no.1 go to!
Old 22-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

that poor lady's face have been used in so many adverts for massage spaces and etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
the photos have been unnaturally beautified
but i assure you she is pleasant looking in real life
you will not reject
Old 22-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Is she staying alone?

Some bros mentioned some weeks earlier that she had a room mate,

Now both of them not together anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Tried Ke Ying a couple of days back.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Room: clean, well-kept, bright.

Looks: close to listed pictures. She looks pretty.

Body: slim.

Massage: I told her to skip. Go straight to the sensual.

Attitude: very friendly and welcoming. Rarely used the phone.

RTM: unlikely, she is a plain vanilla in terms of services. Nice looking though.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got intro for north side? Wa here like drought sia, even novena also empty
Old 23-04-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is she staying alone?

Some bros mentioned some weeks earlier that she had a room mate,

Now both of them not together anymore?
She has moved out and in her own apartment now.
Old 23-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Well, my review for AnAn starts with a reflection of my life.. Why did I waste so much time, only to find her now?!
Lol, actually bro, An An's awesome standard of no-holds-barred sensual service was quite the "norm" back in the 2018/2019 ML batch. There were some amazing sensual practitioners back then. An An was from that batch too. That's one of the main reason why I switched from FLs to seeing MLs more.... because I experienced more complete pleasure, more satisfaction with these wonderful ladies.

Anyway, nice FR on a very hardworking and deserving ML. Upz....
Old 23-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
If I don't recall wrongly u should be referring to An Xin, I only tried her before when she was offering BJ. But don't think this xiao yu er is a friend of xiao xiao. But I missed xiao xiao, hopefully she will come soon
Yes An Xin, thanks bro
Old 23-04-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
That can only be good news for us! Today I also managed to book one of my regular ML (non-AP) same day booking within few hours.
Not only easy booking, some MLs allowed me to stay beyond 1hr session and the most i overstayed by 90 mins. Some will call to ask for her location and some will call a ML asking whether got fj or FN?
Old 23-04-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Any review on this lady? https://sglonelyguy-11.com/tang-bao-massage/
Old 23-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
I rarely post here, so i'll one shot give a compilation of all the ML i have visited past few months.

An An
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-an-massage/
Body - 7 abit meaty but also have the goods, not exactly a hot or tone bod.
somewhat saggy big boobs, butt is also not toned

Angel
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/angel-massage/
Location central not near MRT

Huge problem that minus points is that the saliva damn smelly...
Your review is super accurate! Haha. Agree with you on many points. I thought I was the only one that find Angel's saliva very smelly. When I visited her, she was having her menses so thought maybe she was very heaty. Eeeeee.

An An should really exercise a bit. Her body is degrading and losing collagen. She is like burning her remaining life/youthfulness to make those money.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Any field report on these?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/zi-xi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/wendy-massage/
Old 23-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
justpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need bros help here. That day my CO want to check my phone, in a rush I deleted a message before I could save the ML name under disguise. Need to know her name from SLG

Joo chiat area, third floor (I think). Below got pet grooming/ pet care shop.

Got nuru, got massage table. She also got provide for facial services also. Anyone know who I am referring to? Want to RTM!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1