The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Question Issit possible for Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDA) to enter KTV to do spot check?

Given that now we are back to Phase 2 and community cases keep creeping up.

Will SDA walk inside KTVs and conduct spot check?

I mean if they do sure we tio mah. We hug the gals and also never wear mask at all inside KTVs. Inside one room also if u go with 3 of your frens, confirm more than 5 pax including mummy and gals.

If they catch us, we can kenna fine sia. I pretty sure those ktv got their own runners and lookout to warn us rite if got danger incoming. What are your thoughts?

Cannot imagine sia the young XMM who work as SDA walk inside the joint and saw sexy viet gals dress sexily hamsup on fellow Samsters. They sure shock. Lol.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issit possible for Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDA) to enter KTV to do spot chec

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

I mean if they do sure we tio mah. We hug the gals and also never wear mask at all inside KTVs. Inside one room also if u go with 3 of your frens, confirm more than 5 pax including mummy and gals.

If they catch us, we can kenna fine sia. I pretty sure those ktv got their own runners and lookout to warn us rite if got danger incoming. What are your thoughts?

Cannot imagine sia the young XMM who work as SDA walk inside the joint and saw sexy viet gals dress sexily hamsup on fellow Samsters. They sure shock. Lol.
They dun need to do physical spot check, just review the security camera footage can already.

That said, there are no more KTVs now only bistros. So 5 pax per table limit applies, previously was 8pax but also subject to space limitations.

XMM SDAs don't feel safe going into Bistros, so they won't even go in. I suspect it is also because they feel intimidated going into a place where all the other girls are prettier than them hahaha
Old 13-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issit possible for Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDA) to enter KTV to do spot chec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
They dun need to do physical spot check, just review the security camera footage can already.

That said, there are no more KTVs now only bistros. So 5 pax per table limit applies, previously was 8pax but also subject to space limitations.

XMM SDAs don't feel safe going into Bistros, so they won't even go in. I suspect it is also because they feel intimidatedevgoing into a place where all the other girls are prettier than them hahaha
U mean inside every room in bistro got cctv????
Old 13-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

interesting question indeed. Personally don't think they will enter any establishments (restaurants, bistros, etc) to check on safe-distancing. Most likely will restrict their checks to the common access areas of malls and public locations etc.

But that's just my view, will be interesting to hear from other bros if they've encountered.

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 13-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, I don't think the SDA job is to catch those who flout the rules, they are there to regulate and make sure that all distance measures are kept in place.

Those who ignore the rules will then be handled to the police for the final verdict.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
Hi bro, I don't think the SDA job is to catch those who flout the rules, they are there to regulate and make sure that all distance measures are kept in place.

Those who ignore the rules will then be handled to the police for the final verdict.
So bro, my qn back to you is, will SDA enter ktv/bistro premises to conduct checks?
Old 13-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
interesting question indeed. Personally don't think they will enter any establishments (restaurants, bistros, etc) to check on safe-distancing. Most likely will restrict their checks to the common access areas of malls and public locations etc.

But that's just my view, will be interesting to hear from other bros if they've encountered.
I have experience a few incidences while having meals where SDA checking at eateries:

- Indian curry restaurant along Race Course Road, SDA peeping into the restaurant
- SAFRA chinese restaurant, SDA was in the ballroom
- Jap restaurant at Suntec, SDA was in the premise, taking random photo and talking to manager
- Jap restaurant at Raffles City, big place yet saw 2 SDA walking around inside.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So bro, my qn back to you is, will SDA enter ktv/bistro premises to conduct checks?
If they want, they can enter. However, I don't see them walking around geylang, jalan besar all these areas.

Most of SDA are situated in malls, hawkers and public transport areas. I also don't see them after 9pm at most places.

So the answer is No, most likely those who conduct checks/raids after working hours are AV themselves.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are SDAs & SDETs.... dun get confused between the 2 groups.

SDAs are civilian Ambassadors contracted to enforce social distancing and usually deployed in groups of 5-6 to a given area.

SDETs are officers from the MoM / Police / MoH / Security Firms who are deployed in teams to provide backup to the SDAs in problematic situations. They also respond to calls or tipoffs about breaches of SD by businesses.

Sometimes the SDAs are asked to check out the tipoffs if they are nearer to those businesses or the SDET are engaged.

And yes .... both the SDAs & SDETs are empowered by law to enter and conduct checks on businesses including KTVs / Bistros if they have reason to believe SD are not complied in these establishments.
But usually SDAs will not want to visit these joints unless instructed prefering to leave such checks to the SDETs.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Got secret code once spotted at entrance. Go to the one with only lift access monitored by CCTV... very safe... haha. No more hints for playground

Otherwise, how to go topless, lappy and chut chut... if can’t even do these, not worth the tips...

The more than 5pax one, good luck.
Old 21-05-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

the ladies at TP Plaza told me that SDA officers have come in to check for mask use
Old 27-05-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

SDA officers no difference from putting cardboard ppl to check la. Lol! Wayang only. Weather too hot, they only appear in aircon places. Lol! I cheong so long also never bump into 1. Lol! Those massage shop, ktv maybe have to be careful. Just go to those condo lo. They can’t possible charge in. And can peacefully fuck FL till sibei song
Old 27-05-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Wahboasoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently they are more into MPs checking on wearing of mask
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1