The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Ive actually been really hooked on voyeurism since my 20s and have been finding new ways to acquire more materials, as well as enjoy my old ones.

So recently , what i did was to load up my fav voy video into my VR headset, adjust the aspect ratio so that the girl in my vid will appear true to her actual height and then stand up and play the video. The expereince , esp when the target is someone u know, is crazy mindblowing... u feel like an invisible man inside the bathroom with her, just watching her do her thing unaware that ure there .

Its so realistic that even though u are not actually there, your body and senses believe that u are, and when she comes closer to you (the hidden cam) you can feel apprehension and your heart skip a beat. U can move your head around , look at her face, tilt your head down to look at her tits, and even squat down to look at her CB and butt.. the screenshot of this video here is the ideal screen size for a vr experience.
I got a bunch of pms regarding this, so let me just clarify some thing. When you do this, you are not in a virtual enviroment, so no, you cannot walk around.

What you're actually doing, is calibrating a virtual giant screen infront of you that is so big, your target appears her real life height, when you move your head and look around, you are just looking at segments of the screen, similar to when you squat down, but this tricks your senses into thinking that you are physically there, because the perspective and peripherals would be accurate to you actually being there . If you walk around, the screen that is plastered to your headset will remain static , if you bend down instead of squating , you will not see the "floor" but your FOV will still be showing the front. This will seriously break you, u will puke and you will experience what a real life blue screen physically feels like.
Old 12-11-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I got a bunch of pms regarding this, so let me just clarify some thing. When you do this, you are not in a virtual enviroment, so no, you cannot walk around.

What you're actually doing, is calibrating a virtual giant screen infront of you that is so big, your target appears her real life height, when you move your head and look around, you are just looking at segments of the screen, similar to when you squat down, but this tricks your senses into thinking that you are physically there, because the perspective and peripherals would be accurate to you actually being there . If you walk around, the screen that is plastered to your headset will remain static , if you bend down instead of squating , you will not see the "floor" but your FOV will still be showing the front. This will seriously break you, u will puke and you will experience what a real life blue screen physically feels like.
This is some BMT upskirt training
Old 12-11-2023, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Woah thats hot. Getting to see them in that state is extra sexy and privacy invading.

yaa too many white knights on this forum. jealous that they cant live our lives. but local girls are the most chio for me imo. what girls do u target and enjoy bro?
Almost any race and nationality. Local generally I avoid. No offense. It's the attitude that puts me off
Old 12-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

What about those types of super cheap (like $10 on Carousell) VR headsets? Those kind where you put in your smartphone in the goggles. Anybody have any experience with those?
Old 12-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
What about those types of super cheap (like $10 on Carousell) VR headsets? Those kind where you put in your smartphone in the goggles. Anybody have any experience with those?
hmmm... maybe can... you'll need to DL an app and configure the settings if it allows for u to adjust the screen that way.. i know youtube vr videos automatically can because i've done it on my phone and a cardboard vr set, I always try to upskirt the girl in the video haha!
Old 13-11-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

they need to start take upskirt with 360 camera
Old 14-11-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Almost any race and nationality. Local generally I avoid. No offense. It's the attitude that puts me off
Haha i like it when they more bitchy attitude. makes it hotter to record them in the shower
Old 14-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

NUS student left spy cams disguised as smoke detectors in hostel toilets to look at naked women

More than 20 video recordings of five female victims showering were found on his laptop after his arrest.
Old 15-11-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
NUS student left spy cams disguised as smoke detectors in hostel toilets to look at naked women

More than 20 video recordings of five female victims showering were found on his laptop after his arrest.
So tiring when people get caught in such stupid ways. Makes it so hard for us. And even worst is we wont ever see those videos lol
Old 15-11-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

Quote:
And even worst is we wont ever see those videos lol

ten char
Old 15-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

could've easily wiggled his way out by remaining calm and composed and saying something like "Eh, sorry miss, you wait awhile outside 5mins ok? I fixing the ceiling, finish already i let u know " Confidence and a reassuring tone like this can totally overturn what should be a suspicious encounter, even at 2am.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
could've easily wiggled his way out by remaining calm and composed and saying something like "Eh, sorry miss, you wait awhile outside 5mins ok? I fixing the ceiling, finish already i let u know " Confidence and a reassuring tone like this can totally overturn what should be a suspicious encounter, even at 2am.
Thats why Im always saying target friends is best option compared to public. But I salute the bros who succeeded in public shower snipes and are still flying high.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

when the kind bros share, then ownself manage to find the girl in her sch event video very exciting.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
when the kind bros share, then ownself manage to find the girl in her sch event video very exciting.
WOW! tell us more bro!
Old 18-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

she was looking around when she lift her green dress to pull her shorts down. base on side profile found someone 95% close in dance video/photo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1