The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bros know how to go zhuhai from guangzhou airport

Bros,
need your help.will be reaching guangzhou thur 11 35pm.dont want to waste money to stay overnite.how can i go to zhuhai in the middle of the night?pls help.thanks in advance.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: any bros know how to go zhuhai from guangzhou airport

There is apparently an airport bus which runs every hour or so to Gongbei - I think there are 14 trips daily in total. Sorry, don't have schedule.
The journey takes about 2.5 hours and cost RMB 85 one way.

As for the wee late hours, I think you are not going to find their scheduel fit this arrival time of yours.

The best thing to do is to go to a sauna in Guangzhou for a foot massage or something and sleep there till dawn at no extra charge!

Try the Guangzhou thread to find out which Saunas are within easy reach of the Airport.

After all, if you arrive in the middle of the night in ZHuhai, you will still have the same problem of a middle of night check in to hotel.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wierd to Fly in thru GZ if u wanna go ZH... better to fly in via Macau ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
There is apparently an airport bus which runs every hour or so to Gongbei - I think there are 14 trips daily in total. Sorry, don't have schedule.
The journey takes about 2.5 hours and cost RMB 85 one way.

As for the wee late hours, I think you are not going to find their scheduel fit this arrival time of yours.

The best thing to do is to go to a sauna in Guangzhou for a foot massage or something and sleep there till dawn at no extra charge!
Bro Sassina's advice is the best. BTW, the kiosk for the buses running from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is just outside the international arrival gates.

And KLKool is right, should go by Macau which is just a short walk from Zhuhai.

Cheers.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mvpexcalibur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

However, if u feel rich or can claim thru your company ..always can get a cab ... I know that most cabs do not want to go to Zuhai directly.

Else take the bus like what the bros here say ....
Old 10-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro Sassina and the rest for your advice.initially going with a friend and intend to go cp and after that zh.due to work,friend last minute cant go.i have to go to zh to see my cabana girl friend.dont want to waste time in cp alone.will fly back singapore via macau.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
thanks bro Sassina and the rest for your advice.initially going with a friend and intend to go cp and after that zh.due to work,friend last minute cant go.i have to go to zh to see my cabana girl friend.dont want to waste time in cp alone.will fly back singapore via macau.
Bro... let me know when u are around... u will never be alone in CP... kekeke... c if we can meet up there ... cheers... (p.s. if u wan ur girl to meet u... u can also ask her to come to CP to meet u)
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post

Try the Guangzhou thread to find out which Saunas are within easy reach of the Airport.
Bro, ETA tomorrow midnight... Name of SPA pls.... Cost also.

Thanks

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 12-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

wah lau, tat timing reaching GZ airport, then travelling the distance to other cities, quite dangerous leh, esp if u dunno the lobangs / way well enuf!!! Even locals who are not frequent travellers oso dunno the lobangs well enuf & quite afraid.

Esp GZ, where security is pretty bad, tat kinda timing go there, u look blur-blur, esp wif luggage, u'll look tempting 2 the robbers.

from GZ airport, taxi fare to city area is gonna cost at least 150 RMB, depending on where u wanna go.

An alternative I'll suggest is go to 花都。花都 is a district, in the north of 广州市。It is safer than city area in GZ. Taxi fare from GZ airport to 花都 is 60+ RMB, but many taxi drivers dowan 2 go, cos they queue up 4 several hours, only to end up getting 60+ RMB. But at tat hour, things might be different. When they hear 花都, they may quote 100 - 120 RMB. Oso, they'll want u to tell the traffic police / controller at the taxi-stand u are going to 花都, so they'll be given 1 hour to come back & dunnit to re-queue. U can bargain down the fare to a reasonable price of 80 RMB.

花都 is a relatively small place. The best hotel there is 新世纪酒店,a 4-star hotel there (v comfortable). The other hotel I can recommend is 中华酒店,it's much smaller, but quite ok, clean & comfortable. Other hotels u can try, not quite nearby each other, are in the vicinity of 新世纪酒店, 1 of them is 花都酒店。There's oso some hotels around the railway station, 广州北站。The prices in the more decent hotels should be ard 200 RMB +/-, 新世纪酒店 should be more expensive.

Then next morning, go to the bus stations & take a bus to 珠海。There are 3 bus stations in 花都。Some hotels may oso have buses to other cities, u may check wif the hotel. There are not so many buses from 花都, the schedule may not be v regular。If the schedule is not suitable, then take a bus to GZ city 1st, then change bus to 珠海。There's more regular buses to GZ city from 花都。Oso, better check & ask the staff at the bus station, which bus station u are arriving in GZ city, whether there's buses to 珠海 from there.

广州省站 is the biggest bus station, it has buses to all, if not almost all other cities of the province. But it is damn messy & abit unsafe there. The other popular bus station is 天河站。

Journey from 花都 to GZ is about 1 hr.

Hope the info helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1