The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bangkok - for Sushi or Kimchi

Hi guys, going to Bangkok with my friend this coming March, would like to know where we can get Jap or Korean chicks other than the local massage parlour ones? And how much the rates? more expensive than here? Any bros comments will be deeply appreciated, thank you.

Not looking at those at phat phong, more like multi national massage parlour, hehehe
Old 15-01-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok - for Sushi or Kimchi

huh? massage parlors in BKK have korean / jap chicks? where? which one? I'll oso like 2 know. Even not in BKK, but other cities in Thailand, I oso dun mind.

I only know, 2 get sushi, gotta go Japan; 2 get kimchi, gotta go Korea. Though I know Macau got Korean WLs, I oso had kimchi WL in Taiwan b4. 2 get ONS, all over the world oso have, juz be at the right place at the right time. No specific place or time may be right, it can be anywhere & anytime, any nationality!
Old 15-01-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster (M)

-.-" diao, tio suan by bro gunner, hahaha, I was just wondering whether Bangkok have or not lah, thats why i ask...
Old 15-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok - for Sushi or Kimchi

Sayangku,

Go straight to King Castle III at Patpong and you can barfine korean and Japanese girls for 2,500B short time! King Castle III, girls eat lots of Kimchee so their garlic breath will fulfill your sexual fantasy.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Cool, i shall go and conquer
Old 15-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sayangku,

Go straight to King Castle III at Patpong and you can barfine korean and Japanese girls for 2,500B short time! King Castle III, girls eat lots of Kimchee so their garlic breath will fulfill your sexual fantasy.
really have ah? or juz cos they eat kimchi / sushi only? if really have, I'll really oso like 2 try!!! and, the gals pretty anot? dun sekali similar 2 those other gogo bar gals, then no difference liao, why pay 2500 THB for ST?

If really have, and pretty ones, 2500 THB for ST can try!!!
Old 15-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
really have ah? or juz cos they eat kimchi / sushi only? if really have, I'll really oso like 2 try!!! and, the gals pretty anot? dun sekali similar 2 those other gogo bar gals, then no difference liao, why pay 2500 THB for ST?

If really have, and pretty ones, 2500 THB for ST can try!!!
Check it out & give us a FR Bro!!
Old 15-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
-.-" diao, tio suan by bro gunner, hahaha, I was just wondering whether Bangkok have or not lah, thats why i ask...
no lah, not really suan lah.

I dun expect 2 have, but if really have, I would oso like 2 know where, and if the price is not too high, I'll oso like 2 try!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1