The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Amazing 'Comeback' and 'Re-living' my BKK dream..

I totally understand what you have went through. I recently lost my gf for the past three year because I cannot commit to you due to my previous commitment.

When I go back to BKK after the break up in Aug, I was so sad. I was so depress that I even cry in front of a WL. Can you believe that?
Old 25-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice guy
I totally understand what you have went through. I recently lost my gf for the past three year because I cannot commit to you due to my previous commitment.

When I go back to BKK after the break up in Aug, I was so sad. I was so depress that I even cry in front of a WL. Can you believe that?
brudder, juz a consolation:

wat's meant to be yours will be yours. Wat's not meant to be, u will lose it eventually.

mebbe fate, or the time is not right yet. when fate or the time is right, u siam left, siam right, oso cannot run away. when fate or time is not right, no matter how hard u try or even force, end of the day, u'll still lose it.

might as well take it tat you had it b4, enjoyed b4, been there, done tat. rather than keep harping on it, whether inside or outside yr mind.

缘分未到,怎么强求,到头来还是一场空。
缘分一到,左闪、右闪、怎么闪也闪不掉!

I know it's easier said than done. N only u can overcome it yrself. others can give u a listening ear, can give u moral support, but end of the day, it still depends on yrself to get over it.

I'd been thru tat b4 too. I even cried in office, in front of my colleagues (male & female).

Take care, keep yrself busy & focussed on other more productive things, n get yr priorities right. it helps alot in getting over / overcoming it!!! the greatest enemy is yrself now, how to overcome it, how to get over it.
Old 25-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner
brudder, juz a consolation:

I know it's easier said than done. N only u can overcome it yrself. others can give u a listening ear, can give u moral support, but end of the day, it still depends on yrself to get over it.

I'd been thru tat b4 too. I even cried in office, in front of my colleagues (male & female).

Take care, keep yrself busy & focussed on other more productive things, n get yr priorities right. it helps alot in getting over / overcoming it!!! the greatest enemy is yrself now, how to overcome it, how to get over it.
Thanks for the consolation. I will be in Bkk this week hopefully, I will feel better.
Old 25-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 7 : Ahlau’s exciting trip to Pattaya with entourage of WLs and bros

As promised, Suree was duly waiting for ahlau and his band of bros at Carrefour along Ratchadapisek at precisely 1400hrs , together with two younger WLs, who were her work colleagues in MP. The threesome was busily munching on some ramen and sushi styled Jepun food at the eatery located ‘al-fresno’ style outside the popular shopping complex when ahlau arrived. Wa, me oredi imagining the grumpy MP captain & management who will surely kpkb when the prospect that 3 of their ‘working girls’ had played truant from their MP work today. Wahaaa. Lucky there is still another few hundred WLs in reserve la so no worries. Apart from Suree, the other two charbos are a much younger crew, probably early 20s, slim and pretty. One of them cutesy look ala Japanese schoolgirl shape and body size (kinda like those “AV girls” we always have sneak views on SB forum Exchange Link” whilst the other WL more shapely with protruding front pair but with darker complexion and only so-so looks.

Suree complaining that she was there since 1130am bec she woke up at 9am , picked up the other two and arrived early for our promised appointment and overnight trip to sunny Pattaya. Hahaha. Ms AV japan WL was our driver for our journey to Pattaya, wow she driving a BMW and me wondering wat the hell these WLs are earning each month in their line of work (which I later found out that they easily rake in over 10k bht per day in takings and ahlau oredi cursing “bloody hell’ with bated breath as they are so bloody rich compared to poor old me!!!!). She was also proudly brandishing another ornament of her “wealth” as all of us caught admiring her Nokia N73 latest model hp with the 3.5 megapixels camera whereas poor ahlau still using his dinosaur old Nokia as it is all he could afford!!!

Bro ‘horny’ accompanied this nervy old man in WLs-laden BMW. The seating arrangement was so, as to prevent goondu ahlau being manipulated, eaten alive and spitted-out like mere bread crumbs by these ‘seasoned WLs’ who would surely chat away in unfamiliar Thai lingo and make fun of this silly 50 year old idiot in the backseat as “horny’ was at least quite knowledgeable in the local lingo as compared to the tourist-sy ahlau. (imagine 3 hours would be certainly a long time to pass when one becomes the butt of foreign jokes!!!) hahaaa

Ms AV-girlie (the driver) was soon on the highway enroute from BKK to Pattaya. Ahlau’s other bros was making their way there in their own vehicle. I reckon Ms AV girlie was Schumacher’s sister in her previous life as she sped like some female F1 racer on the roads, hitting over 150kph on the highway and dodging cars like in was some playground bumper car ride. Haha probably jus ahlau’s imagination but I reckon everyone in LOS drives like madmen or maybe it jus me not being used to BKK-styled driving antics. Wahaaaaaaa. Anyway ahlau was turning blue and keeping my eyes closed as just not used to this kinda speed , style of driving as my balls surely shriveling up in fright at the incredible driving pace which the Thais seem to take so easily in their stride.

The anticipated 3-hour journey to Pattaya eventually turned up to be 5 HOURS!!. This, due to a combination of traffic jams, getting lost and asking directions and looking for the correct hotel amongst the multitude of hotels in Pattaya. Arrrgh, poor ahlau’s bladder bursting during the entire journey and had to hold breath, hold bladder, pretty much everything on hold la, wahaaaaaaaa.
Our ‘entourage’ finally checked into hotel and it was worth the wait as our suite was one with a incredible seaview of Pattaya and was just in time to catch in the breathtaking view of the sunset (see photo enclosed). Whilst bros and WLs got acquainted with each other inside hotel room, ahlau went for a quick dip in the lovely hotel pool as fatso me still loves swimming and my only real exercise whenever I have the opportunity. Cannot waste ma, such a lovely swimming pool!!

Let me pause a while here to give u a slight description of the varying dispositions of the 3 WLs which were our “company’ for the short Pattaya holiday. Suree, the more senior of the three, was naturally the more demure and experienced of the three, probably the more “street-smart’ amongst them, given her background and years of WL experience. Ms AV-girlie, being younger (probably abt 21 yrs old) was the bubbly personality in the group, spritely at her tender young age, high-spirited and cheerful, lively and certainly, very playful. She kept teasing me and kept calling me “PaPaaaaa” since I am old enuf to be one and vice-versa. Haha. The 3rd one, Miss big Boobs, was less playful, slightly serious outlook but accommodating, nonetheless.

It was now 7.30pm and everyone well-acquainted with everyone , settled in the respective hotel rooms and all ready to PAINT THE TOWN RED. However, hunger pangs were a;lready rumbling in all our tummys and of course, the first thing on the night’s agenda, was DINNER and after making all the necessary enquiries on where to get the best lobster dinner in town, we were soon enough gobbling down on the yummiest seafood dinner and devouring all freshly cooked lobsters and their crustacean relatives that hit the dinner table!!!

After dinner it was time for a bit of LIGHT SHOPPING at the nearby TOPs SUPERMART to ‘prepare’ for the night’s festivities in hotel suite. Did I say light shopping? OMG, we were seen loading our shopping cart with a carton of beer, bottles of SWING whisky and red wine (Suree’s favs), titbits, munchies, soda water, Pepsi, cookies, chewing gum , alamak it was turning into a crazy shopping spree. The giggly girls saw our shopping antics and got into the act and to this oldman’s amazement, Ms AV Japan grabbed about a dozen packets of coloured condoms and threw in onto the piled heap of shopping madness. None of us didn’t think anything about this (me thinking ‘daugher’ was probably stockpiling on her condom supplies for her MP work but were later surprised at the ‘outcome’ of the condom-supply situation come the next morning!!! Wahaaaaa)

To be continued………. (soon as ahlau recovers from his writer's cramp )
Old 25-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

cont'd.....

We loaded the ‘month-long’ groceries back in hotel (this joke from Suree as she jestingly ask us “ u all stay pattaya [b]one night[b/] or staying one-month ?? hahaha very funny u sweet beautiful, gorgeous creature from heaven sent to appease ahlau…….opps I digress again, sori ,got distracted!!). This, followed by light banter, yakety-yak, teasing etc etc then time only ten-ish wah still early so announcement made to go to DISCO and company-WL trooped off to ‘beauty school’ to shower, put on make up and dress nice-nice in order make the male farangs of Pattaya jealous with their nightly transformation!!! After make-up, all 3 WLs dressed in full splendour and looking sexy and gorgeous like some unexplained transformation which only woman and cosmetics can muster and 45 mins later, we were all rocking to the disco music emanating from the hottest DISCO in pattaya….”STARDICE”!!.

Disco crowd was young, hip, lots of asian tourist like us sillyporeans with only a sprinkling of farangs who normally patronize the cheaper beer bars and go-go joints of Pattaya. However, ahlau spied an abundant supply of syts in STARDICE, and noticed that many of them are FLs looking for bounty and rich asian tourists in the jam-packed disco. Actually ahlau stuck out like a sore thumb in the youngish crowd but luckily wearing my brightly coloured floral shirt that perhaps make me look a bit younger but who cares la, so long have fun, so continue to gyrate my fatso body like a disco dickhead whilst bros and WLs look away in silent laughter. Wahaaaa.!!

Spirits was high and free flowing as the whisky poured, WLs and bros having a good time with the techno music on high, crowd in disco frenzy, beautiful dancers in skimpy outfits on stage doing their numbers and even half-century old ahlau was having a great time. Suree and Ms AV-girlie, in particular, was looking ravishing tonight and even attracting stares from other horny companion-less males (later found out a few approach them and asked whether they are ‘Japanese’ girls!! Haha) . Anyway the fabulous threesome seems to be enjoying themselves , drinking and dancing the night away whilst ahlau stealing looks under the disco-light at the voluptuously- sexy body of Suree as she gyrates her sweet hips in tandem to the disco music whilst she does her little disco dance routine with her WL sisters (like a Sister Sledge routine, those three!!hahaha).To give u some idea of the atmosphere at Stardice , please see to the enclosed videos. At this time, I guess everyone was pretty “high” as we just finished our second bottle of whisky and still got many more to go in hotel suite later ah! Siao man, talk about Paradise!!! Wahaaaaaaa.

Then all of a sudden, DJ makes surprise BIRTHDAY announcement as the entire disco celebrate one of my bros birthday at the stroke of midnight (Apparently this ‘secretly’ arranged by WLs to the disco staff, oh wat a nice gesture by them!!! ) and even birthday boy feeling slightly embarrassed but happy with all the attention cum public annoucement and the birthday cake that was brought out to our table. Shiok or wat!!! Wahaaaaaa……….

[IMG]View My Video[/IMG]

[IMG]View My Video[/IMG]

sori hor ahlau first time inserting video image in forum so if blurr blurr apologies hor hor

Next post will be the hotel room shenanigans that continued in hotel that night in Pattaya....wahaaaaaa
Old 25-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!

SALUTE to ahlau. Fantastic thread and with pics too. Thumbs Up!
Old 26-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice posts u have bro!
come on, make us jealous of u...post the photos of th 3 gorgeous ladies!
Old 26-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarley
nice posts u have bro!
come on, make us jealous of u...post the photos of th 3 gorgeous ladies!
bro. unfortunately photos mighta be a premium in this thread of mine, esp that of Ms Dreamboat Suree. Despite all my futile attempts and persistency, she refuses any shots, even head shots. She claims anonymity is a big issue with her as she dosen't want relatives and family to noe she is a WL. Probably oso bec she gotten wind that some idiot spreading her ill-repute in internet forums (i wonder who??? hahaha)

Anyway me silly yes indeed but still wanna play the 'perfect gentleman' role and respect her wishes right and dun force the issue hor hor!! HOWEVER , i was lucky to hv this playful WL who calls me 'Papaaa' who is frivolously 'co-operative' and pretend to take shots of Suree (nothing much to shout abt jus normal shots but so hard to get lei!!) with herself but she wink wink and send the photos to one of my bros hdphone. haha so lucky i still get SOMETHING outa it and for the memories.

Will post it later while my story continues unendingly for the moment. But here's one of that playful WL who jestfully calls me " PApaaaaa" for starters.......

Old 26-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster

okie okie a bit more pics to wet the appetite and curiousity. Some nice while others errh probably leaving a 'sour taste in mouth'...

That's suree in the pic which i sneak whilst she's was'nt looking....

and a shot of our magnificent lovenest in pattaya hotel that nite.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by ahlau; 26-10-2006 at 02:20 AM.
Old 26-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
bro. unfortunately photos mighta be a premium in this thread of mine, esp
Wah lan eh bro...This wan confirm SYT lei....Nim beh saliva cannot stop drooling....It resembles the SYT I bonk at Meihwa...Only bro Handsome2000
can justify she "SYT" bor...
Old 26-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wah lan eh bro...This wan confirm SYT lei....Nim beh saliva cannot stop drooling....It resembles the SYT I bonk at Meihwa...Only bro Handsome2000
can justify she "SYT" bor...
Yo bro Romance . how man?? haha. nice to see u in my thread, Me long time no post hor suddenly post write such long story ah. haha. One day we must catch up bro, better still if it is in an MP in bkk in a jacuzzi full of horny bros and boobsy WLs wahaaaaaa..Best form of 'traffic jam' in bkk one will ever expereince wahaaaa
Old 26-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
Yo bro Romance . how man?? haha. nice to see u in my thread, Me long time no post hor suddenly post write such long story ah. haha. One day we must catch up bro, better still if it is in an MP in bkk in a jacuzzi full of horny bros and boobsy WLs wahaaaaaa..Best form of 'traffic jam' in bkk one will ever expereince wahaaaa
haha no matter hw I post also cannot beat ur "SOLID" FRs...
How I envy u guys sia
Old 26-10-2006, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

although I fully appreciate the FRs that are posted in sammyboy, I don't think pictures of those WLs are necessary, especially when those pictures are posted against the wishes of the WLs after they agreed for their pictures to be taken if they are kept privately.
I wonder how do you all feel or respond if those Working Ladies insist on taking pictures and video of you with your face fucking them and posting them on the Internet.
Old 26-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB
although I fully appreciate the FRs that are posted in sammyboy, I don't think pictures of those WLs are necessary, especially when those pictures are posted against the wishes of the WLs after they agreed for their pictures to be taken if they are kept privately.
I wonder how do you all feel or respond if those Working Ladies insist on taking pictures and video of you with your face fucking them and posting them on the Internet.
haha my very first flammer in thread. Yes yes point taken. But do u mean that, in a perfectly puritan world, there would be no chiongsters, No WL, no GL or MP, no porno, no hidden cameras or handph gizmos, perhaps even no SB forum for ppl to boast their sexual conquests. Then why bother???

However, wat u said is oso true and was a moral question that's kinda bugging me when i started thread. But with some carefully selected pics, i tot that it would not be too distasteful as it seems all were quite "proper". Your eg however, was way extreme and radical bec such pics or video to that extent involves confidentiality and publicity issues and no WL would do that if they wanna stay in their 'hazardous' line of work. I think mine was only a slightly mischievious innocous prank compared to wat u said. Plase dun exxagerate bro. However, if more bros come out in forum to agree with yr views i will surely edit and delete the pics and stop the thread altogether. Ball is in yr court, bros. Do advise if wat i am doing is so extremely distasteful and i will surely STOP here. Tks
Old 26-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

hmmmh, on seond tots perhaps time to bid ADIEU to this thread and STOP here. Suddenly leaving a sour and distasteful taste in mouth with that bro's comments.

Apologies to all, not my intention as I only wanted to express my happiness and joy of getting that second chance in life with the WL i was crazy and wild with feeling abt But sadly, a timely reminder of the harsh realities of the sad world we live in so sometimes a dream fantasy materializes to soothe our daily worries and trouble and jus wanted to share in this revelation with bros. Perhaps got carried away??? Who noes, but like the charbo fantasy and writing in this thread, It was fun while it lasted

Just my silly temperament bros, if happy i can write chapters of stories foc and for everyone;s enjoyment but if not happy or feeling bugged, then not worth the effort so let it STOP here and back to the real world.

Cheers and tks for yr time in this silly old man's story

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1