The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 ARIEL 💞💞 EXQUISITE SYT WITH HER CHARM, WILL BEWITCH & SEDUCE YOU.

A R I E L

Beautiful all natural 25yo SYT

Name: Ariel
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B/24/35 (Natural)
Height: 163cm
Weight: 47kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 23-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 ARIEL 💞💞 EXQUISITE SYT WITH HER CHARM, WILL BEWITCH & SEDUCE YOU.

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryginger View Post
FR Ariel Foxythai

Once again I don’t really write FR but I feel that the lady and okt deserves a praise. Previously booked Layla with them and had a good impression for the photo accuracy and service of Layla. Now for Ariel

OKT - friendly, responsive with clear instructions
Looks - quite pretty and I too find that Ariel looks better irl (I really have high standards)
Boobs - small natural (not for boob lovers)
Painting - clean shaven with no smell , I don’t usually like to paint people but hers was very inviting for me to paint. Beautifully shaped, painted her for good 15-20mins and she came 2 times.
FJ - passionate because of our chemistry and hands down it’s very good fuck.
RTF - hell yes

Thank you bro foxythai for not editing the lady’s photo to give us much better experience as a consumer( at least for the 2 lady that I booked with them ) , keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt01 View Post
FR for Ariel from Foxythai

OPERATOR: as usual prompt reply. Cfm booking within mins

LOCATION: condo near RLD. Queen bed with attached toilet. Small towel given.

LOOKS: 90% similar to posted photos. Slim SYT standing at ard 1.65m. Rather fair for a thai. Can pass off as local.

BOOBS: All natural A cup with erasor nips. Very sensitive during zhut zhut.

FRENCH: sensual type with occasional tongue fight

BJ: can tell she is abit green but still comfortable with no teeth feel. Occasional DT. Very hard working, will keep going on u don't stop her

PAINTING: fully shaved but can see some stumble growing. Open to painting. if done right, will hear "music" and taste sweet nectar

FJ: accommodative to positions. Alr wet from painting so no ky needed. Can take pounding. She has a nice ass that is best to cushion for doggy

GFE: very high. showered for me, cuddle after shots. no comms barrier as her eng is good. Even offered to massage but I rather cuddle tgt to chit chat.

RTF: super value for money so definitely RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=975680

Such a gem at this price is a no brain steal. Too many options in current batch when difficult to decide, foxy promotion really made it easy, have been eying on Ariel since she was with another stable during this trip and actually since her last trip last year when she was under 250 category, so how worthy it is to finally get my hands on this chio and charming syt at foxy super sun promotion price. Not only no regret to choose her over other targets but also left with all legs shaging as i had to extend my session to double my happy time with her, that's how a gem she is.

To cut long story short, she is as pretty as or even better than her picture and she is slim with natural boob body type to my like. Most exciting part is she has one of the most delicious pussy to eat, she keeps flooding and shaging her body under my painting and fingering and gave me a more intensive revenge from her blowing made me almost cim. Since i surrendered too fast from first shot, decided to extend my booking from 1 session to 2 sessions in order to fight back my honor but after a sensual massage and good AR followed by another intensive fucking session, I could not hold anymore and COF a huge load even more than my first shot.

Finally when talking to her, figured out she is a good friend of one of my listed great bonk fl and i joked with her next time i go to thailand should take tarma with them two together for a 2d1n nonstop fucking marathon session she giggled and in principle agreed. But seriously will rtf as many times as possible before she goes back in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
FR for Ariel - FoxyThai

Okt super responsive. Thanks Bro! Managed to get an afternoon slot when I asked in the morning.

TL;DR;
Super SYT, Not for boobs lover, GFE Max, will RTF. Reminds me of my junior in uni whom I have been wanting to bonk but was out of my league. Please treat her well!

Location is pretty standard with malls and food places nearby.
Found the place quite easily. Went up and a petite SYT opened the door for me.
First impression is very pretty face! Boobs likely big A small B. Showered together and can see she was a little shy. Towel was pretty ok. Standard sports towel and clean. Started with light kisses with petting and to bbbj. Definitely reminds me of my uni gf! Caps on and went in missionary and finished in doggy. We cleaned up and cuddled in bed to rest. After a good 30 mins, we started the action again and i started by kissing her suckable nipples and she seems to be enjoying it and was twitching a little. I proceeded southwards and she seems to enjoy it. Caps on and 2nd shot fired in less than 5 mins of pumping.

I am impressed by her coz i usually dont cum 2nd shot easily.
Interestingly after 2nd shot, i didnt leave immediately and we continued to cuddle and rest for a good 10 mins before I showered and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo888 View Post
Short (and late) FR for Ariel from Foxy Thai

OKT: Have not used before, at least not recently. Pretty seamless and well organized, no complaints.

Place: Totally fine, near enough to public transport, seemed quite clean. No complaints.

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty face, nice skin, very similar if not better than the photos.

Body: 8/10 slim girl, very small boobs, C-section scar on her lower tummy but she has a nice ass and nice legs.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very solid... Cat bath quickly followed by strong suction BJ, pretty deep, went a long time. No attention to the balls, but otherwise, really great.

69: 8.5/10 She was happy to do it and it was great.

Frenching: -/10 Didn't really try but seems like she would be up for it.

FJ: 8/10 Not the craziest rider in the world, pretty standard stuff. Doggy was good, but again, pretty standard.... Mish was probably the bast and she can take a good pounding and seemed to enjoy it.

GFE: 9/10 Hard to predict chemistry but she was a really sweet girl with me, joking and affectionate and seemed quite enthusiastic about the session. At the break, she showed me pictures of fun things to do in Bangkok and some of her friends and basically was totally cool about the whole process. Did not really look at her phone and never had a bad attitude about anything.

Repeat: I am strongly considering it but I think she is leaving quite soon. Bros that are interested should hurry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Ariel FR (Foxy Thai)
A pretty fair slim girl from Chiang mai w pretty brown eyes. Skin tone lighter than normal Thai.

Natural A b00bs, has a c-sect scar but no stretch marks or loose skin.

Speaks a bit of English (& definitely french so comms was ok.

Shower then a gentle sensual BBBJ before sweetly asking "u up", so I returned the favor - painted & gently fingered her till she got pretty wet.

She's got the moans and shy GFE movements that are super ego boosting. Caps on and first shot out, clean up and a short nap to recover. 2nd shot followed thereafter in doggy.

She's here till end of the week so might RTF. Only wish for a bit more eye contact with those beautiful brown eyes.

Ymmv.

Okt is responsive & helpful, pics are also close to reality which I do appreciate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Aries - Foxythai
Ariel - Foxythai

It’s been some time since I last visited DOME 1 due to the number of fake FRs around which often misled brothers like me. However, during my two recent visit to Aries and Ariel from Foxythai, I’m amazed by the accuracy of the photos provided by the OKT. It’s like 9/10 similar or even better in real life! The last time I had such an encounter was with Yam from another stable.

Service wise, both of them delivered what they are suppose to do and the chemistry with them was present when we were doing the deed. Moans were pretty real and looks like they were enjoying too and this was a major factor for me too.

All in all, if you wish to bonk a SYT with pretty face, you can try either Aries or Ariel (leaving in 2 days).

Last edited by FoxyThai; 29-02-2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old 23-02-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 ARIEL 💞💞 EXQUISITE SYT WITH HER CHARM, WILL BEWITCH & SEDUCE YOU.

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 27-02-2024 at 06:18 AM.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 25-02-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 25-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 25-02-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 25-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 25-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1