The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

I am currently holed up here at Pasig City for three week now. Too busy to make the trip to downtown. Being my first time in Philippines, I already been been tricked twice by cab drivers. Don't want to venture too far until I am more familiar with the place.

Rather than going down to Makati I am wondering anything fun around Pasig City? I don't see any 'improper' massage places nor drinking hole. I recently went to the Home Depot nearby where there are a few drinking spots. Nothing in sight. So so dead.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

how did you get trick by Taxi driver ? Pasig ? not far from anywhere bro ..

PM me, if you need some advice.

I have sprinkled my advice all over the board anyway ..
Old 24-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
resident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pasig is considered a proper higher class location in Metro Manila. You can try heading to Makati which is not too far away.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizzi_65 View Post
I am currently holed up here at Pasig City for three week now. Too busy to make the trip to downtown. Being my first time in Philippines, I already been been tricked twice by cab drivers. Don't want to venture too far until I am more familiar with the place.

Rather than going down to Makati I am wondering anything fun around Pasig City? I don't see any 'improper' massage places nor drinking hole. I recently went to the Home Depot nearby where there are a few drinking spots. Nothing in sight. So so dead.
Pasig is centrally located. You can get to Quezon City quite easily. Lotsa places there. Makati is a little on the high side.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Pasig is centrally located. You can get to Quezon City quite easily. Lotsa places there. Makati is a little on the high side.
If you want to visit the Casa I can recommend you a taxi driver that can take you to some. Just view and no obligation.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

take huanggua's advice .. don't go with unknown drivers, or you maybe the top news of the day .. no kidding .. be safe.

Have fun, and be safe
Old 24-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pasig to Quezon city easily ??? .... nightmare traffic jam
due to the road works
Old 24-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

everywhere to everywhere is traffic jam in Manila

As I said, once i took 3 hours from Kalayaan, to MOA, and return was not even 20 minutes

It is FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES ;..
Old 25-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
minelive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick update on my recent Manila trip.

Stayed at the Best Western FI Premier hotel located in The Fort (Bonifacio Global City).

This is supposed to be a new and upcoming place with lots of construction on.

Nearby is the Bonifacio High Street (approx. 10 mins walk from the hotel) and Market Maerket shopping mall (approx. 15 - 20 mins walk from the hotel). You will be spoilt for choices on what to eat in Bonifacio High Street. Lots of restaurants and cafes. Great place to watch the time goes by.

There are 2 clubs which I was there personally and felt that it deserves at least a visit if you are there.

They are 7th High and PRIVE.

I visited both of them on a Wednesday. At that time 7th high seems to be packed wtih caucasians whom are not really my type of crowd.

At PRIVE, you will see alot of pinoys who are rather well heeled. Some nice looking people there.

If you have time for only one place, go straight to the PRIVE (It is about 10 - 15 mins walk from the hotel).

If you want to venture, then go to the Republiq at the Resorts World. Friday is packed with people. Great music and good looking people. Again, I was there myself on a Friday and would recommend a visit.

I was also told the M Cafe on Thursdays is a great place to hang out with the office working crowd. This I cannot verify as I was not there.

That's all . . . Manila is a nice place to party if you know where to go ; )

Enjoy . . . Mike
Old 25-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
everywhere to everywhere is traffic jam in Manila

As I said, once i took 3 hours from Kalayaan, to MOA, and return was not even 20 minutes

It is FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES ;..
Exactly. It's traffic jam everywhere in the metro. It's about moving out at the right time. When will you be in Manila? I am going there less often as I will be in LOS most of the year. But I must be there in April and July.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

I like BGC. That's why I bought 2 condos there. Will be collecting the key to one of them this July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minelive View Post
A quick update on my recent Manila trip.

Stayed at the Best Western FI Premier hotel located in The Fort (Bonifacio Global City).

This is supposed to be a new and upcoming place with lots of construction on.

Nearby is the Bonifacio High Street (approx. 10 mins walk from the hotel) and Market Maerket shopping mall (approx. 15 - 20 mins walk from the hotel). You will be spoilt for choices on what to eat in Bonifacio High Street. Lots of restaurants and cafes. Great place to watch the time goes by.

There are 2 clubs which I was there personally and felt that it deserves at least a visit if you are there.

They are 7th High and PRIVE.

I visited both of them on a Wednesday. At that time 7th high seems to be packed wtih caucasians whom are not really my type of crowd.

At PRIVE, you will see alot of pinoys who are rather well heeled. Some nice looking people there.

If you have time for only one place, go straight to the PRIVE (It is about 10 - 15 mins walk from the hotel).

If you want to venture, then go to the Republiq at the Resorts World. Friday is packed with people. Great music and good looking people. Again, I was there myself on a Friday and would recommend a visit.

I was also told the M Cafe on Thursdays is a great place to hang out with the office working crowd. This I cannot verify as I was not there.

That's all . . . Manila is a nice place to party if you know where to go ; )

Enjoy . . . Mike
Old 26-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

hehehe, skill ???? looking forward to meet u guys in manila and angeles. really waiting for the day to come. just let me pass some points for the moment.
Old 26-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

U taking bus up from pasay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
hehehe, skill ???? looking forward to meet u guys in manila and angeles. really waiting for the day to come. just let me pass some points for the moment.
Old 26-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I like BGC. That's why I bought 2 condos there. Will be collecting the key to one of them this July.
Thinking of buying a condo at BGC also but the price seem to be very expensive. WIll like to hear how the property in the near future like now?
Old 26-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi:
I will be going Manila and Cebu, can any bro
show me where to get lobang like spa,MP, clubs etc?MILLIONS THANKS
Advert Space Available