The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Fucking God feeling nervous? Sure or not? Haha.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Fucking God feeling nervous? Sure or not? Haha.

Maybe he never been tied up and have 3 girls service him before?
Old 21-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Since Rebecca was soaping me, I decided to soap her as well, deliberately concentrating on her sensitive areas.

She trembled slightly every time I brushed against her nipples, or her labia and clit.

R: You're an asshole.

Me: Why?

R: You say you're unwilling but you're turning me on.

Me: Oh am I?

R: What do you think?

She grabbed my hand and forced my index and middle fingers into her pussy. It sort of felt wet. I guess. Could have been soap.

Me: It's the soap.

R: Please la. You didn't soap my insides.

I wiggled my fingers around inside. She clamped her thighs shut around my hand.

R: See! You're doing it on purpose.

Me: I am.

R: I have half a mind to ask you to put it in right now.

Me: No condoms.

R: I hate condoms.

Me: I'm not about to take that risk.

R: Worst case, STD or pregnant only what.

Me: How can you be so cavalier about this?

R: What in the world is cavalier?

Me: Erm. Heck care?

R: Trying to impress me with your english?

Me: Not really. Couldn't think of a suitable word.

R: Right.

Me: But seriously. I use condoms with everyone except Jasmine, and occasionally Shirlyn.

R: What makes them so special?

Me: I don't know how to answer that.

R: Whatever. I'll just make you cum with my mouth then.

She squatted down but I managed to hold her head away.

R: Why? You don't enjoy it?

Me: I do. But what if I can't perform later?

R: Can one la.

Me: Why do you want to suck my cock so much?

R: Because it's fun when I've got control over you? Or any guy for that matter.

Me: This is only one way to get control.

R: What are the other ways? When I'm on top?

Me: Er… I didn't mean that…

R: Ok fine. Let's see how you tahan the 3 of us later.

Me: I don't think it's right for Kate to join in.

R: Why not? She's sucked your cock before right?

Me: Yeah.

R: So now let her ride it la. It's a nice size. Shouldn't hurt her too much. Imagine she got fucked hard by Darren as her first. Probably will really just be lesbian all her life.

Me: Erm.

R: Darren's cock can be traumatizing ok?

Me: It obviously wasn't for you.

R: Of course la! I'm seasoned.

Me: You mean well-used?

R: Asshole.

Jasmine knocked on the bathroom door.

J: Can you all hurry up?

Me: What's the rush?

J: Before Kate changes her mind.

Me: What?

R: Changes her mind for?

J: She wants you to pop her cherry.

Me: Ya right.

K: She's right. I want to try.

Me: No. This is not something you just try. Once done, you can't reverse it.

K: Well, you won't hurt me right?

Me: I might.

K: Nah. Don't think you will.

I looked at Rebecca.

Me: A little help?

R: I could suck you dry now. Hahahaha.

J: I heard that. We'll just make you hard again.

Me: Maybe I've got ED.

J: Sure you do. Come out!

Me: The door isn't locked you know.

J: Oh.

The door opened and Kate entered.

K: Erm. I really want to do it with you.

K: It's a safe place to explore my sexuality.

Me: Right.

K: But let's do it in the room?

Me: Are you very sure about this?

J: Stop delaying la. She wants it. She got wet thinking about it.

Me: Ya right.

J: Ok fine. My fingers and tongue helped.

Rebecca started to dry me and herself and the two of them pulled me out of the bathroom. I offered little resistance.

The second I stepped into the bedroom, Jasmine tied a scarf around my eyes.

Me: Hey.

I was led onto the bed and pushed down onto it with considerable force. Only Jasmine was strong enough to do that. I felt my arms being extended over my head, and tied up, probably with another scarf.

R: So funny. He doesn't even resist.

Me: Was I supposed to?

I felt small hands pick up my flaccid member, it was definitely Kate. She wanked it slowly, pulling at the foreskin.

Me: Kate, you don't have to join in if-

I was silenced by a pussy on my mouth. Based on the smell, it was definitely Jasmine. Not saying she has a smelly pussy or what, but it was the distinct smell of her feminine wash. I clamped down on where I assumed was her clit area with my mouth and flicked my tongue wildly against. Her soft moan confirmed it was her.

At the same time, soft lips wrapped around my dickhead, with a not very playful tongue swirling around. I wondered what Rebecca was doing as she watched Jasmine fuck my face and Kate attempt to pleasure me with her mouth.

I didn't have to wait long for the answer as I felt a weight press down onto the bed, and the tip of a tongue running down my shaft, around my balls, and rimming my asshole for a split second, as the other mouth released my dickhead and was licking it like an ice cream cone. The shock of it made me twitch, and I was pretty sure I felt some precum ooze out.

I wasn't really sure whose tongue was whose after that as suddenly there were two distinct tongues on my balls, as somebody's fingers spread the precum around my dickhead, before wrapping around and wanking me with my foreskin.

Jasmine got off my face and I sort of felt her crab-walk towards my cock. She leaned back and whoever was holding my cock started rubbing it against Jasmine's clit and labia. Or at least I was pretty sure it was Jasmine as she was the only one (other than Shirlyn) who would fuck me raw. A lighter weight approached my face as my cock was plunged into a warm hole. I couldn't tell who was on my face this time as there was no distinct smell. I clamped down again to test and Kate moaned a little too loudly, falling forward towards the head of the bed as I heard her grab onto the headrest. It seemed like Rebecca was left out again.

I felt Jasmine trembled as she somehow reverse cowgirled herself to an orgasm, before getting off and wiping me with wet tissue.

R: My turn!

I'd never heard anyone so eager to ride an average cock before, but I was hoping that Jasmine would at least make her put on a condom first.

I heard the packet tear open, but instead of a condom, Rebecca swallowed by cock first, her playful tongue swirling around, while she massaged my balls. Thankfully, she stopped after a minute, so I was nowhere near cumming. Meanwhile, Kate was gently grinding herself on my face, soft moans escaping her lips each time I/she hit the right spots.

Rebecca slid me in and I immediately felt her tightness.

R: Oh god. What are you doing?

I couldn't be sure what was happening, but there was definitely a hand down there, furiously rubbing her clit.

Kate got off my face as well and got on the other side of Rebecca. I tried to sneak a peak through the bottom of the blindfold but I couldn't really see much, other than Rebecca riding me, Jasmine and Kate on either side of her.

R: Stop! Stop! Ahhh! DON'T STOP!

I felt a warmth down below, and a liquid flowing down my balls just as Rebecca tightened up considerably as she rode me hard.

Rebecca was breathing heavily, but she was still riding me as hard as she could.

R: Stop….. please…. Wait…. It's coming again! Ahhhhhh!

Another gush of warm liquid and Rebecca jumped off me and I felt the foot of the bed shaking.

R: Oh god! Please stop! I can't take it anymore!

I heard a thud and Jasmine laughing. Rebecca probably fell off the bed.

Someone removed the condom and was wiping me with a wet tissue.

I heard another condom being opened and someone capped me clumsily, somehow failing to roll the condom over my dick.

Me: Kate, you don't have to do this.

K: I want to.

Me: Think about it. You should be losing your virginity properly.

The condom was fully unrolled and she got on top of me, running my dickhead on her clit and labia.

K: Feels really odd though.

J: That's cos it's wrapped.

K: Oh. Can I take it off then?

Me: Please don't.

K: But I wanna experience it fully…

Me: This isn't the right way.

She ripped off the condom and the blindfold was removed at the same time.

Kate rubbed my uncapped dickhead on her clit again and trembled.

K: That feels a lot better.

J: Well Mark?

I shook my head.

Me: Don't.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, damn shiok lor. 一皇三后。
Sis June, where are you? Why didn't join? Lol. Just kidding.
Old 22-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wow, damn shiok lor. 一皇三后。
Sis June, where are you? Why didn't join? Lol. Just kidding.
Why didn't I join? I wasn't invited. Lol. Just kidding too.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Why didn't I join? I wasn't invited. Lol. Just kidding too.
bro Shroud too busy to hand out invitation already. u need to self invite
Old 22-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Mark said no when Kate wanted it raw.
He actually meant, don't stop, just shaft it in to pop her cherry.
Most men who experienced MFF or MMF were with commercial sex or ONS. Mark is damn lucky to try this, not only its not commercial but its MFFF. Even he gets a heart attack in the midst of it, he would have a happy smile on his face.
Think need to wash bedsheets liao. Not only Rebecca's squirming but also Katie's first blood.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most men who experienced MFF or MMF were with commercial sex or ONS. Mark is damn lucky to try this, not only its not commercial but its MFFF. Even he gets a heart attack in the midst of it, he would have a happy smile on his face.
Think need to wash bedsheets liao. Not only Rebecca's squirming but also Katie's first blood.
You running commentary these days, bro?
Old 22-11-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't need to do a summary, marks story is more interesting than your recaps
Old 23-11-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Kate pondered over my uncapped cock for a little while longer, as if weighing the pros and cons of plunging me inside her virgin pussy.

I doubt it would hurt much, considering her preference for toys, and the sizes of some of those toys. If whatever she told us before was true, there was no way my dick could match up. However, I suppose penetration by a cock and penetration by a toy would be markedly different. But I wouldn't know, having never been penetrated that way before. Fingers probably didn't count.

I saw Rebecca get up from the floor.

She noticed Kate with my unwrapped dick in her hand, half-kneeling half-squatting over it.

R: Go for it girl! You'll like it better than your dildos!

K: I'm not so sure now.

J: You're already 90% there. Just do it.

Me: Why are you two even encouraging her? Doesn't anyone consider her actual feelings about this?

Kate released me.

K: Yeah. He's right. I don't know why I'm doing this.

Me: Peer pressure.

R: Seemed more like peer pleasure to me.

Me: Funny.

Kate went to the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

R: Well I guess it's my turn then?

Me: No.

I got up and approached the bathroom door.

Me: Isn't anyone going to see if she's ok?

J: Yeah. I probably should.

Jasmine entered and came out seconds later.

J: She's fine. A little confused maybe. Says she'd rather do it when we aren't watching.

J: Means she still wants to do it. Do you wanna go in there?

Me: No.

J: Suit yourself then. You've a chance to deflower a virgin. Haha.

Me: Don't need to. Don't want to. I think I'm gonna shower too.

I headed to the other bathroom, leaving Jasmine and Rebecca a little stunned.

I was halfway through washing my face when the bathroom door opened and someone slid into the shower with me, and immediately went down on my flaccid cock. I quickly rinsed off the face wash and saw Rebecca there.

R: Relax. I'm just gonna suck you dry.

R: A reward? My forfeit?

Me: For what?

R: This is gonna sound weird but we actually bet Kate wouldn't be able to go through with it.

Me: Forfeit cos you lost?

R: I was damn sure she was ready. She kept asking me about sex with men the entire week.

Me: Er.

R: So I thought she's gonna do it. And I wanted to watch. Always wondered what this fascination was with watching and being watched.

Me: Right.

R: I thought I was a very sexual and kinky person. Turns out Jasmine's got the edge over me there.

Me: Slow down please.

R: Why?

Me: I'm going to cum soon.

R: Can you just relax and enjoy it?

Me: I'm enjoying. But…

R: But what? Scared you'll get addicted to my blowjobs?

Me: That would be a concern. I need to have feelings for the person before I have sex with them. I mean to really enjoy the sex.

R: That's totally opposite from whatever is going on in your life now. Unless you have feelings for all of them? Or you don't enjoy sex with all of them?

Me: Well…

I pulled her up.

Me: Why do you want to pleasure me?

R: I enjoy it?

Me: You could have any other guy.

R: It's more enjoyable with someone you're familiar with.

Me: Ah. I don't disagree with that.

R: You still won't fuck me without a condom right?

Me: I'd rather not.

R: Ok. I respect that.

She went down again.

R: Now enjoy this for the next few minutes.

Her playful tongue worked its way around my dickhead. It was like she knew the exact amount of suction and teasing to make any guy cum fast with her mouth. She must have had loads of practice.

True enough. I lasted barely 5 minutes before unloading inside her mouth. She didn't swallow, but spat it out and rinsed her mouth.

I leaned against the wall for support.

Me: You're really good.

R: I know. The other girls must be jealous. Haha.

We washed each other.

Me: I've got a question though.

R: Yeah?

Me: Did you really think this would happen? Between us I mean.

R: Actually no. You're so weird. I thought I was definitely gonna get you when you sent me home, but you found it so easy to reject me. Strangely, all it took was the go-ahead from Jasmine.

Me: I don't wanna do things she doesn't want me to do.

R: You're going to be a super hen-pecked husband if you get married.

Me: I don't see anything wrong with that.

R: Yeah. There's nothing wrong. I'm jealous of her actually. Living life the way she wants.

Me: Aren't you doing the same thing now?

R: You think I want to be fucking around?

Me: Yes?

R: If my husband actually showed any interest in me these days, I probably wouldn't.

Me: You probably should have a talk with him then.

R: Nah. Don't wanna rock the boat. He has his fun, I'll have mine.

Me: It's gonna get messy you know?

R: How would you know?

Me: It happened to me. Sort of.

R: Sounds like an interesting story.

Me: It's not very interesting. It's long though.

R: You can tell me about it when we're in bed. Haha.

Me: I've actually written it somewhere.

R: Huh? You wrote it down? Like a diary? That's so feminine.

Me: On a forum.

R: Like what? $$$$$$$$$$$$ EDMW?

Me: Somewhere else.

R: I think I know where. Haha. Starts with S right?

Me: Yeah.

R: Eh. I wanna read.

Me: I wrote about you too.

R: Wow. That's interesting. I wanna read!

Me: Ok.

R: Wah. You better not have written anything bad about me.

Me: Don't think I did.

R: Does Jasmine know?

Me: Of course.

R: The rest of them?

Me: I may have mentioned it to them. But I don't really know if they read it or not.

R: I'm very intrigued now.

Me: I started writing because of my experience with this married lady. It didn't really end well.

R: Jasmine?

Me: Not her la. Before that.

R: Ok. Send me the link later.

Me: Sure.

We finished showering and headed to the living room.

Kate was already sitting there looking at me shyly.

Me: Everything ok?

K: Yup.

Me: You sure?

K: Yup.

J: She's horny.

K: Oi!

R: Hahaha! I just drained him. Good luck.

K: I think you're right though. I probably shouldn't do this.

Me: Yeah you shouldn't.

K: But if I wasn't a virgin, you probably would have just gone ahead with it right?

Me: I guess so. With Jasmine's permission.

K: I know. Oh well. I don't see myself looking for a guy anytime soon.

Me: Good.

R: I'm glad I lost that bet. Hahahaha. It's so fun seeing him squirm as he cums.

J: I know right! But you do it so quickly. Should torture him longer.

R: Ah. That's an idea.

She looked at me.

Me: No…

J: Give him a break la. I think he's had enough for tonight.

Me: Yes. I've had enough.

R: Boring. Well I'm headed home then. Unless Darren is free now. Haha.

K: I'll go too.

They both left and I sat next to Jasmine.

J: You're mine now.

She pounced on me and removed my shorts, slipping my flaccid cock into her mouth, getting it hard, then mounting me.

I guess all I could do now was stay hard for her.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Rebecca, please write or comment something, so that we know you are here....lol
Old 23-11-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Don't need to do a summary, marks story is more interesting than your recaps
Ain't this a forum where everyone can speak?
If you have an issue with this, ask moderator to stop or even delete my account?
Old 23-11-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ain't this a forum where everyone can speak?
If you have an issue with this, ask moderator to stop or even delete my account?
Correct, and I am speaking.
Old 24-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

The rest of the weekend passed like normal and I spent most of my free time writing someone else's story based on whatever information she provided. Of course I added in a little spice here and there just to make things interesting. After all, the final product would be edited by her anyway.

Again, Rebecca never really bothered me during the week while at work. It was as though she already intended to use the cheat code of asking Jasmine to let her have me on Friday nights.

Kate, on the other hand, acted like everything was normal, even though she had come so close, mere millimetres from losing her heterosexual virginity to me. And as with the previous time when she sort of had a straight experience, she was slowly becoming more feminine, her hair was much longer now, and she started wearing more dresses and skirts instead of pants.

Writing for June was slightly tough, but it was a breath of fresh air as I really had nothing much to write about in my own life. Every week was the same. Work on weekdays, Nat first on Friday nights, followed by whoever had asked Jasmine for my time, or whoever Jasmine decided to invite over. It always ended with Jasmine and I having sex, so part of me felt maybe it wasn't that bad after all. Or it could all be a ruse and Jasmine was merely using sex with her to prolong whatever game she was playing right now.

I never bothered to ask her about the outcome of the divorce proceedings, nor did she indicate that she wanted to tell me anyway. Even if we did get married eventually, it was probably going to be something that would happen way ahead in the future.

The weekend came and went, and everything was really the same.

The end of the next week saw me at Nat's place as usual, with her just using me for her pleasure. It had gone on for so long that I was totally fine with it.

I headed back home after the deed was done wondering who would be in the house this time.

It was kind of surprising to enter an empty house though. Jasmine was not home. Or at least she didn't seem to be home. I checked my phone in case I missed out a text from her but there was none.

I kept my stuff and went to take a shower.

Midway through, the bathroom door suddenly opened.

Me: Alicia???

A: Hi. Surprised?

She still looked the same, but she had lost a considerable amount of weight, probably due to her hectic schedule of volunteering wherever she was.

She stripped and stepped into the shower with me. My cock started to twitch even without any physical stimulation. I ran my hands down her shoulders, down her sides.

A: At least my boobs are still here.

I cupped them gently. They were slightly smaller, probably a C cup now, down from the previous D.

She hugged me tightly.

A: I've missed you a lot.

Me: Somehow I can tell.

A: I heard so much about the things you've done when I was gone.

A: It's really interesting.

Me: Jasmine told you?

A: Of course. We're like sisters.

Me: Have you gone back to see your mom yet?

A: Nope. I came straight here. Glad to see that you guys really do clean up my room, even though it's been used like some brothel.

Me: Funny.

A: Are you happy to see me? I can tell he is.

My cock was pressed against her stomach.

Me: I'm glad you're back.

A: That's it? You don't miss me at all?

Me: Well…

A: It's ok. I know you. You don't have to say anything.

Me: Jasmine know you're back?

A: Yup. Told her I'd be early. Was supposed to be back in December, but I cleared my outstanding issues in Thailand already.

Me: Are you going to continue studying?

A: Ah. That's a good question.

I grabbed the shower gel and started soaping her, she shuddered a little.

A: Careful. Don't turn me on. I might rape you.

I soaped her gently.

Me: You didn't meet any guys overseas?

A: Of course not! Where do I find the time?

Me: I see.

A: Felicia came over for about a week though. We had fun.

Me: Right. You know she left the group right? When you left.

A: Yeah. She didn't have much going on for her once I was gone. She didn't want to come between you and Jas.

Me: Well, the others didn't really care.

A: Anyway Jas went to fetch Felicia. We're all catching up tonight.

Me: Ah. No wonder she isn't home.

A: We all know your Friday schedule. There's at least an hour or so for us to plan something before you're back.

Just as I turned off the water and started to dry myself, I heard the main door open.

A: That must be them.

She quickly dried herself and got dressed, practically running out to greet them.

I got dressed too and found Alicia, Jasmine, Felicia, Shirlyn and Kate in the living room.

Me: Oh wow. Everyone is here.

J: Surprise!

Me: Surprise?

J: Surprise welcome home party for Alicia?

Me: Oh.

A: How is it a surprise when you already knew I was coming back?

J: Good point.

A: Where's the food?

J: Ah. Strange. I ordered pizza, it should have already arrived. Let me check.

The doorbell rang and Kate went to open it.

C: Hello!

Crystal appeared with some snacks and drinks. She went straight to Alicia and gave her a hug.

C: I'm Crystal! Heard so much about you.

Kate held the door open in case anyone else was on the way.

C: Jason's not here. You know where he is.

Me: Nat's?

C: Yup. He'll drop by later.

Felicia seemed a little uncomfortable.

C: Ah ha! You must be Felicia.

F: Erm yes?

C: Just saying hi.

Crystal hugged her too.

C: I know you're my husband's other FWB.

F: Er.

J: Actually everyone suspected la.

F: Damn.

C: It's ok. Just be open about it. My stupid husband always likes to hide things from me.

F: Sorry.

C: It's not your fault. We can still be friends.

The pizza soon arrived and we gathered around the dining table. Wine and soju flowed freely.

Alicia looked really happy to be back, surrounded by friends and making new ones.

I just sat in my corner just observing them when my phone buzzed.

Ann had finally replied after so long.

Ann: Hey! Long time no hear! I've been well. You?

Me: I'm good. I guess.

Ann: We should catch up soon.

Me: Yeah. That'd be nice.

Ann: Arrange something then. But let me know in advance, I'm really busy these days.

I wondered if I should bring Alicia along when I caught up with Ann. Perhaps I should ask her later.

Jason, Darren and Nat joined in slightly later on with more alcohol. I could sense the awkwardness of Jason when he saw Crystal and Felicia sitting next to each other chatting, and Nat going over to join them. No doubt he felt that they were probably gossiping about him.

Past midnight the party started winding down and I helped to clear up the trash as the guests left. Alicia probably drank too much and went to shower first.

I was washing cups at the kitchen sink when she came up behind me and hugged me.

A: Can I sleep with you tonight?

Me: Sure. Ask Jasmine?

Jasmine appeared behind us and hugged Alicia from behind too, sandwiching her.

J: Sure! Or do you want to sleep with both of us?

A: No. Just Mark.

J: Oh ok.

I finished washing everything and headed to shower. Jasmine went to bed first so I entered Alicia's room. She was already under the quilt.

I slid in and immediately bumped into her naked boob.

Me: Oh. Naked cuddles.

A: I haven't had that for so long.

I shrugged and removed my shorts. Alicia rolled over to be the small spoon.

A: If you decide to penetrate me, please make me wet first.

Me: Nah. I won't.

A: I don't mind you know.

Me: I know.

She turned her head to kiss me. I kissed her back tenderly.

A: Good night Mark.

Me: Good night Alicia.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alicia is back !!!! Nice =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1