The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
JuneQuek2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CD looking for extreme fun this coming weekend...

49 yr old Xdresser with c implant looking for 3 men that knows how to give girls just the right amount of roughness for extreme GB session, this coming saturday night 4th May 24.

Fun, wild, submissive, slutty and doesn't mind SM and getting trained, tamed and forced upon like a b***h. Wife will watch and enjoy seeing me get done and if she's aroused will join and let me watch her in ecstasy.

Only guys with 7 inch and above are accepted, room provided.

*Willing to pay guys with 8 inch and above.

Interested parties can wechat me @ junequek2020, with ur pic and size, will only reply if it's above 7 inches as we posted on the ad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1