The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Preggo fetish how?

I have a fetish for pregnant women. There's something about a pregnant woman still wanting to have sex that's a turn-on. But it's a fetish that's very hard to satisfy. Any bros have the same fetish?
Old 19-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Preggo fetish how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
I have a fetish for pregnant women. There's something about a pregnant woman still wanting to have sex that's a turn-on. But it's a fetish that's very hard to satisfy. Any bros have the same fetish?
Suggest you see a psychiatrist...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure some here including myself will ask you to get a woman pregnant so that your fetish can be satisfied.
But the fact is, many pregnant woman won't want to have sex...so yeah. It's really tough to satisfy your fetish
Old 19-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indo have. Search for #bumilbo on twitter.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oihast10 View Post
One of my friend was intro by okt in Batam with a preggy gal...he was unhappy after knowing and send her back...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah interesting, never see this before.
Old 20-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Will start planning a trip to batam and see if can find any.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe your real fetish is to creampie without consequence?
Old 25-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Suggest you see a psychiatrist...
sometime seeing doctor may not help. bcos this so-called fetish is seeded inside his mind already. just hope the fetish won't turn to reality.

Won't having sex with preggo will cause some hurt to the foetus in the womb? anyway i not a fetish of preggo.
Old 25-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

few years ago did with a friend who's preg. she's like 8 months preg so tummy pretty big already. only do missionary and allowed to creampie. not much difference except with the big tummy in the way and maybe firmer boobs and darker nipples

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 25-10-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Will start planning a trip to batam and see if can find any.
all the best, please give review if can.
Old 26-10-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
TaureanBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Maybe your real fetish is to creampie without consequence?
Haha that's a possibility
Old 26-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fucked a preggo friend many times before (Indonesian). Gave her some money everytime because her bf died in a work related accident shortly after she got pregnant. Knew her bf very well. Her bf is a very decent family guy who doesn't fool around. That was many years ago already when blackberry was still the in thing in Indonesia. She doesn't want to take my money for free and she knows I'm interested in fucking a preggo and so she offered. I think she was desperate but had some boundaries she's not crossing. She was almost my exclusive for that period and I gave her an accumulated of close to SGD10K. Was earning well that time and so it wasn't an issue. She don't even make SGD500/month with her job in a local company. The sex positions get more and more limited as her pregnancy advanced. By the 6th month, you can't do missionary at all and doggy might hurt her. The movements have to be regulated as it can cause a miscarriage. But the good thing is that you can CIP everytime. She has to abstain from sex for 6 weeks after giving birth so she got horny very easily before that. During her 3rd trimester (39th week), she suddenly asked me to fly over to help her hole dilate with sex because she didn't trust any other men to do it and she wasn't feeling any contractions that time, honestly i was quite worried for her and the baby. I took urgent leave and flew over. Negotiated to work remotely for a week. Helped her out and she managed to give birth before the end of the week. We still keep in contact and I'm still generous with her son. We still fuck whenever we meet in Indonesia but discreetly and without money involved so I gave her son money instead. Her life is much better now since she switched to doing online sales/logistics business (an idea that popped up during covid) and she really appreciated the fact that I helped her out during her most difficult period. I still give her son 'red packets' everytime I visit before covid. Haven't seen them since covid but we kept in contact. Will meet her up again.
Old 26-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I fucked a preggo friend many times before (Indonesian). Gave her some money everytime because her bf died in a work related accident shortly after she got pregnant. Knew her bf very well. Her bf is a very decent family guy who doesn't fool around. That was many years ago already when blackberry was still the in thing in Indonesia. She doesn't want to take my money for free and she knows I'm interested in fucking a preggo and so she offered. I think she was desperate but had some boundaries she's not crossing. She was almost my exclusive for that period and I gave her an accumulated of close to SGD10K. Was earning well that time and so it wasn't an issue. She don't even make SGD500/month with her job in a local company. The sex positions get more and more limited as her pregnancy advanced. By the 6th month, you can't do missionary at all and doggy might hurt her. The movements have to be regulated as it can cause a miscarriage. But the good thing is that you can CIP everytime. She has to abstain from sex for 6 weeks after giving birth so she got horny very easily before that. During her 3rd trimester (39th week), she suddenly asked me to fly over to help her hole dilate with sex because she didn't trust any other men to do it and she wasn't feeling any contractions that time, honestly i was quite worried for her and the baby. I took urgent leave and flew over. Negotiated to work remotely for a week. Helped her out and she managed to give birth before the end of the week. We still keep in contact and I'm still generous with her son. We still fuck whenever we meet in Indonesia but discreetly and without money involved so I gave her son money instead. Her life is much better now since she switched to doing online sales/logistics business (an idea that popped up during covid) and she really appreciated the fact that I helped her out during her most difficult period. I still give her son 'red packets' everytime I visit before covid. Haven't seen them since covid but we kept in contact. Will meet her up again.
Amazing, I presume you can speak Indonesian? I never had this kind of once-in-a-lifetime encounter, cherish it and make it last! All the best
Old 26-10-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Amazing encounter. Very colorful life indeed.

Looking back, I realized I had some interesting encounters too but as I get older, I seem to get more boring....haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1