The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Went for a once in a life time JP chiong trip 1 month ago. From Osaka to Tokyo. Expensive but memorable. Will be a long story review

life). I accepted and made a reservation.

experience......

Very nice read, thanks!
Old 09-04-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonymous5687 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Went for a once in a life time JP chiong trip 1 month ago. From Osaka to Tokyo. Expensive but memorable. Will be a long story review

(Snip)

Left the place and made my way to the airport. Once in a lifetime Jap experience......
Can i ask what the names of the milf soaplands shops are?
Thanks
Old 09-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous5687 View Post
Can i ask what the names of the milf soaplands shops are?
Thanks
for the upper tier milf soapland, there are 3 in total:

Rothenburg
Harburg
President Club

Harburg and President Club is side by side at the top of Yoshiwara (if you walk from Minowa Station) while Rothenburg is located the other end of Yoshiwara.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@BoLiang - mod removed your post for quoting entire long post...pls edit short before posting...

@eggtzu - mod removed your post for posting illegal external link which is not legal sponosr in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofm View Post
Honestly I only guessed that 80% chance there would be FS as I did a few hours of reading up all over Google before trying. Originally from what I understood is that in japan "sex penetration" is illegal from their business. However reading here and there, it's at times they continue to do the usual FS under the cover. It's like how geylang is the legal one, but we have dome 1 2 3 etc.

Yea for myself, French, 69, everything was on. Literally everything lol
Thanks for sharing your experience
Old 13-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kuro11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Cumonherface;22138814]
5. Rara of moulin rouge soapland (she allowed bareback creampie)

Need to add money or she just allow bareback creampie?
Old 14-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
This thread is by far the most interesting. Thanks to everyone who shared here.
Was browsing through THC- although say no FS but got anal fuck. So i guess normal fk shud be able to negotiate privately? Also there is jav star there for just 27k yen which is damn cheap for japan standard!
The unspoken understanding is that the THC girls that offer anal will also offer FS. But end of day, it’s about the chemistry or the extras that you are willing to pay for. Bro lovestobonk had a great time with Mia although Mia is reputed to be a bit difficult. Then there’s Chloe who frankly speaking is good looking unlike most of the other THC girls who are rather plain. But Chloe will look at how many hours you book, your hotel class, etc before deciding whether you are worthy of GFE service.

Then I kenna Candy who wanted to charge me 2000yen to touch herself.

Actually I find it strange that so many prefer Japanese girls. I have been going there off & on for years and tried many ladies from different shops but many are quite plain. Even in the streets of Shibuya & Shinjuku, only so so lor. The really hot civilians on the street that I see, are actually the wealthy Chinese girls that many mistake for Japanese.
Old 16-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
The unspoken understanding is that the THC girls that offer anal will also offer FS. But end of day, it’s about the chemistry or the extras that you are willing to pay for. Bro lovestobonk had a great time with Mia although Mia is reputed to be a bit difficult. Then there’s Chloe who frankly speaking is good looking unlike most of the other THC girls who are rather plain. But Chloe will look at how many hours you book, your hotel class, etc before deciding whether you are worthy of GFE service.

Then I kenna Candy who wanted to charge me 2000yen to touch herself.

Actually I find it strange that so many prefer Japanese girls. I have been going there off & on for years and tried many ladies from different shops but many are quite plain. Even in the streets of Shibuya & Shinjuku, only so so lor. The really hot civilians on the street that I see, are actually the wealthy Chinese girls that many mistake for Japanese.
Wah didnt know Mia had a difficult reputation. Maybe it was because I am able to speak some basic conversational Japanese. She did mention to me that most of the gaijin clients she took especially Caucasians and other Asians have completely no understanding of Japanese. We conversed largely in English though.
Old 16-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any in kawaguchiko? Would like to meet one and stay on a ryokan together.
Old 16-04-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Hotrussiansnear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Any in kawaguchiko? Would like to meet one and stay on a ryokan together.
Bruv I highly doubt lol. Was there previously and it’s pretty much dead at night. Had all the action in Tokyo tho by the time reach kawaguchiko I no more sperm Liao
Old 16-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bros,

Anyone can recommend foreigner friendly soapland in fukuoka?

Many thanks
Old 16-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

x3taatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found and went to a foreigner-friendly deriheru at Otsuka

Can google this ペローチェ

YMMV as what you can see on their website, club setting on a couch with those 80s discoball in the air, everything is semi-open office style but quite dark only can see the head of other guests when you look at other couches

Went for 3 girls rotate / 3 shot / 30mins / 3k

CBJ only for foreigners but still release within ~1min / ~5min -- cannot liao 3rd one but she had the best technique

Will return to support 🤣
Old 16-04-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

x3taatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found and went to a foreigner-friendly deriheru at Otsuka

Can google this ペローチェ

YMMV as what you can see on their website, club setting on a couch with those 80s discoball in the air, everything is semi-open office style but quite dark only can see the head of other guests when you look at other couches

Went for 3 girls rotate / 3 shot / 30mins / 3k

CBJ only for foreigners but still release within ~1min / ~5min -- cannot liao 3rd one but she had the best technique

Will return to support 🤣
Old 22-04-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Finally had my first foray into a Japanese soapland.

Visited Barubola in Kabukicho recently. It’s very easy to find once you’ve done your research.

One of the best pay for play experiences I’ve ever had.
I would love to give you 22points for this FR but i'm late by 20days. Please dm me whenever you have a new post (anywhere on the forum), and i'll give the points to your post.

I have gained much from this thread for my first experience in Japan and you have inspired me to perhaps write down my experience to share as well.

Incredibly beautiful lady you had.
Old 22-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

FR
Lady: Misuzu Amane
Price: 45,000 Yen, 90 mins w/ matto play (5000 Yen surcharge for Misuzu)

Looks: Slightly older than photo but still a looker. Big watery eyes, fair smooth skin, slim. Nice B cups. Tall and leggy - at least 175cm. She smelled very nice!!

Service: Had a chat with her and she used to work in a luxury soapland in Yoshiwara before Covid hits and wiped out the customers. Therefore her service is top notch. Patient, no time watching and do everything with a smile.

Experience:
Walked up around 11am and took the lift with an OL. She saw me pressing the floor for Barubola and had a hidden smirk haha.

Went in and asked the reception "Singaporu Daijoubu desu ka?" He nodded me to an old guy and then asked me if I'm first time. At this point I basically just smile and say hai to everything.

Showed me 2 cards and he recommended Misuzu.

Paid up and waited in the lounge. At this point you have to cut and file your nails, go toliet first. After 5 minutes, a guy showed me to Misuzu waiting in the corridor. She had a lovely smile for me and we self intro-ed.

She took off my clothes for me, washed my feet and sat me on the bed. I helped to take off her dress and she immediately went in for a french kiss while rolling down my underwear. Started blowing me bareback. Wet and with great rhythm and suction. But i'm quite determined to hold off my shot so I told her to go to the mat and soap me up.

I soaked in a tub while she prep the stuff and then wash me super thoroughly. I lay face down first while she uses her mouth to kiss and suck me absolutely everywhere. Wash me with her body, suck my toes, rim my ass, blow my dick and balls At one point she "leg lock" me with her legs to flip me over. I was quite taken by surprise and burst out laughing. She laugh out loud too and any traces of shyness and awkward were washed away like the soap. She rolled into 69 and I had a fantastic view of her "paipan" which is cleanly shaven pussy and ass. But seems like she didn't want me to lick as she put her ass slightly to the side. She then slipped a condom on me with her mouth and rode me up and down instead of backwards forwards. It felt good but tough to get a good grip with all the gel and soap. I told her to pause and slip her and the condom off of me. At which she went to work on my dick, balls and ass again. The best thing is she will look up into my eyes with those big wet eyes of hers while bobbing up and down. Her expression is so needy and 可憐 but super super turn on. As i near, i sort of gently pushed her head down and blew my hot cum into her mouth. At that force, I'm fairly sure she had to swallow some as it's probably too deep to spit out . We washed up a little and chilled on the bed with ice green tea.

We finished our drinks and she immediately went to work again sucking me like her life depended on it. Again slipped a condom on with her mouth and this time I pounded her in missionary.

Ok at this point I don't know if she is faking it but she's very wet and her eyes were all scrunched up. It's exactly like like a JAV when she sort of involuntarily whisper-moan "iku" and "sugoi". Real or not, it turned me on hardcore. I'm also trying my best since I'm in a foreign country and it felt a little like I'm fucking for Singapore hahaha.

This time I wanted to blow my cum on her face. So i paused and she asked me if i'm tired. If so she can finish me off. I slip off the condom and lay beside her while she stroke me. She had one arm around me and one hand stroking my dick while deep kissing me. Super JAV like. As I neared, i ask "gansha ok?"

And she's like "Ehhhh?!?! On my face??" "Sumimasennn, nooo~" all while apologising and looking as if she did me a big wrong LOL. I'm also a little paiseh haha. I said it's ok and came onto her hand.

We washed up and she thanked me with a bow. I went off and yakiniku and and ramen for post-sex lunch

Would recommend. I do think Japan takes the cake when it comes to sex. Not only the girls look incredible, their service and attention to details are amazing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1