The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

latest Man 1 Lille 0...

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 08-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Updated: March 7, 2007
Man United face striker shortage after Saha blow

Louis Saha has been ruled out for four weeks with a hamstring strain.

WHAA.... At this time, he gets injuried. Sighh...
I was hoping he will generate interests with some goals and have better luck with injuries and then sold off at the end of season. His space can be replaced by Smith, Dong and Rossi.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
..generate interests with some goals and have better luck with injuries and then sold off at the end of season. His space can be replaced by Smith, Dong and Rossi.
Interestingly, we have 1 bro in MU tcss who's moonlighting as chairman of Saha's fan club... err, make that anti-fan

Timing sucks, for whatever Saha's worth. Especially with Solskjaer and Scholey now out too. Smith's yet to be firing all cyls (aka not match fit, so evident this morning). We need to pull together with immediate FA game vs Boro and next week's vs Bolton

Last edited by yinyang; 08-03-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Silvestre adds to United's injury crisis

MANCHESTER (Reuters) - Manchester United's mounting injury crisis took a turn for the worse on Wednesday when French defender Mikael Silvestre was taken to hospital with a suspected dislocated shoulder.

Silvestre was carried off on a stretcher after a collision in stoppage time just before the end of United's 1-0 Champions League first knockout round second-leg victory over Lille. United won the tie 2-0 on aggregate.

Silvestre fell awkwardly after jumping for the ball with Lille defender Efstathios Tavlaridis.

United Manager Alex Ferguson learnt before the game that his French striker Louis Saha would be out for at least four weeks with a hamstring injury.

"At first we though Mikael had broken his arm but it looks like a dislocated shoulder," Ferguson told reporters.

"He's gone to hospital and it's a big blow for us. In the space of a week we have lost five or six players. Louis Saha will be out for at least four weeks, hopefully that's all because you can never be sure with a hamstring injury.

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is out until March 31, Darren Fletcher is out for two months and Henrik Larsson leaves us next week.

"Its been a bad week for us, apart from the results."

Defender Patrice Evra also missed Wednesday's match after picking up an injury in training.

Saha has scored 13 goals in 32 appearances this season, and along with Larsson's imminent return to Sweden at the end of his loan spell, Ferguson is short of forwards with crucial league, FA Cup and Champions League matches coming up.

One silver lining was the return of Alan Smith for the last 15 minutes of Wednesday's match.

After attempting to come back from a dislocated ankle and a fractured leg suffered 13 months ago, he had not played since November 7, but Ferguson said Smith was now approaching full fitness and he was delighted to have him back in the squad.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Interestingly, we have 1 bro in MU tcss who's moonlighting as chairman of Saha's fan club... err, make that anti-fan
Wawaweewa....Didnt know there's another anti-saha supporter out there?

Earlier in the season I was bestowed the post of chairman of Anti-Saha club by bro imom and I cant wait to have a vice-chairman.

Will this bro pls PM me.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
...Earlier in the season I was bestowed the post of chairman of Anti-Saha club by bro imom and I cant wait to have a vice-chairman....
Oooh, this bro I think will usurp your chairman post, judging by what I observed during our meetup....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Oooh, this bro I think will usurp your chairman post, judging by what I observed during our meetup....
I can relinquish the post to him and hopefully he can be chairman for at least a few months before Saha is sold.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

Ronaldo opens contract talks with United

Cristiano Ronaldo has begun negotiations with Manchester United over extending his contract beyond 2010.

Ronaldo has been in scintillating form for United this season - leading the team's scorers with 16 goals - and although he only signed his current deal at the beginning of last season, reported interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid appears to have nudged Sir Alex Ferguson into strengthening his hold on the Portuguese midfielder.

However, despite Ronaldo saying today that he was keen to sign a new deal as soon as possible, Ferguson will still have been dismayed to hear his prize asset insist that he would like to play in Spain sooner or later.

"We have talked and I hope to reach agreement as soon as possible," Ronaldo told Portuguese radio station Antena 1 today. "Nothing has been decided yet and I would like to stay. I would like to play in Spain one day, but I am happy here at Manchester."

"You can never be certain of anything in life, but I am happy here and I want to stay here. In football there are no guarantees. If I don't leave now, if I leave in two, three, four, five years I would be happy, I am at a great club."
Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

LARSSON GOAL (Manchester United vs Lille) - Champions League

Old 09-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Ronaldo reveals a desire to stay as United suffer wear and tear from trophy hunting

Given the number of occasions against Lille at Old Trafford on Wednesday when Manchester United moves withered at the feet of Cristiano Ronaldo, the young Portugual winger may have felt some form of repayment was due to him yesterday. Ronaldo told a Portuguese radio station that he would be staying at United in the short to medium term and that contract discussions with the club on the subject have begun.

"We have talked and I hope to reach agreement as soon as possible," Ronaldo said. "Nothing has been decided yet and I would like to stay. I would like to play in Spain one day, but I am happy here at Manchester. You can never be certain of anything in life, but I am happy here and I want to stay here. In football there are no guarantees. If I don't leave now, if I leave in two, three, four, five years I would be happy. I am at a great club."

The worth of a contract in football is debateable, but Ronaldo's current deal expires in 2010 and the thought of the 22-year-old staying for another two years after that will entice Old Trafford. Ronaldo may have been wasteful on Wednesday, but without his classical run and byline cross, Henrik Larsson would not have left United in such style.

That was the inventive, decisive aspect of Ronaldo and it was required to lift a United performance that was otherwise prosaic. That was not the first case of its kind in Europe this season and Sir Alex Ferguson did not disagree with the analysis before the match on Tuesday when asked. "Job done" was how this European campaign could been viewed, he said.

"We know it's going to get harder from here on in, but I think this result was proof of how far this team has come," Rio Ferdinand said after Wednesday's win. "I think last season we were a bit gung-ho a lot of the time and it didn't pay off. I think this result has shown the maturity of the side and it's a step in the right direction.

Hopefully, if we can have the fruits of that this season, that would be fantastic. I'm just pleased there was an assured authority about the team, which we haven't seen in the Champions League for a few years.

"It was a very professional performance. The manager told us to go out there and try to win the game, and we did that the best we could. Maybe we were a bit cautious at times, but this is the Champions League and teams can hurt you in an instant with one moment of brilliance. And we kept them down to a minimum."

However, it cannot be solely down to workmanlike activity - witness Ferdinand's second-half Ali shuffle out of defence to beat two Lille players - that United sit atop the Premiership, will learn of their Champions League quarter-final opponents in Athens this morning and then go to Middlesbrough tomorrow for an FA Cup quarter-final.

That progress has to be acknowledged and yet it is notable how many in and around Old Trafford are pointing to recent games won despite declining form.

That, of course, is a traditional strength of great sides, but added to the lack of fluency is a sudden jolt of injuries. Ferguson has never whinged as other managers do about this inevitability, a by-product of the pace of modern football, but as he saw Mikaël Silvestre carried off in injury-time against Lille on Wednesday night, he must have felt the inclination to gurn.

Silvestre may be dismissed as a stand-in these days but he has played some part in 21 of United's 43 games to date. His dislocated shoulder comes on top of Louis Saha's thigh strain, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's damaged knee, Patrice Evra's unspecified injury and Darren Fletcher's ankle knock. Add Larsson's departure and Paul Scholes's three-match suspension and there is unquestionably wear and tear visible at a time when a three-pronged season moves towards its climax.

Ferguson talked optimistically about his squad depth, and if Larsson set an example of a surprise contributor in his 12 unforeseen appearances then perhaps the man who replaced him on Wednesday night, Alan Smith, will seize his moment. After the 18 months ravaged by injury Smith has experienced himself, some compensation is due.

"He will be involved again at Middlesbrough on Saturday," Ferguson said, "and is certainly back in the frame."
Old 09-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
FA tie vs Boro match preview

Match preview FA tie vs Boro, tomorrow

Middlesbrough v Man Utd

Riverside Stadium
Saturday 10 March
Quarter-Final
Kick-off: 1730 GMT
Referee: Rob Styles (Hampshire)
Replay date (if required) : Monday, 19 March, 2000 GMT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG-MATCH FACTS

MIDDLESBROUGH and Manchester United get the FA Cup quarter-finals underway with this Saturday teatime tie in front of live BBC Match of the Day cameras. Both these clubs needed replays in the fifth round. Indeed the Teessiders have failed to get through at the first time of asking in any round this season, being initially held away by Championship strugglers Hull, and League One Bristol City, and home to Tony Mowbray's promotion chasing West Brom.

Gareth Southgate's side, 11 places lower than their table topping opponents, have already been beaten at home by them this season.

Middlesbrough 1-2 Manchester United - Match Report
This is the 10th time the clubs have been drawn against each other in the FA Cup and the second time in three seasons. United won 3-0 in the fourth round on 29 January 2005 with a brace from Wayne Rooney and a goal from John O'Shea at Old Trafford. Three years earlier the tables were turned in a fourth round contest at the Riverside - the Teessiders winning 2-0, thanks to goals from Noel Whelan and Andy Campbell.
The north east club graced the FA Cup final for the one and only time a decade ago. They were beaten 2-0 by Chelsea to the quickest goal in a Wembley final from Roberto Di Matteo after 43 seconds. Semi-finalists last year, they went out to eventual runners-up West Ham. Middlesbrough are looking to make the last four for the third time in six seasons, and the fourth time in their history. The Teesiders have only been beaten once in 14 League and Cup matches since the turn of the year, and are undefeated in five.

MANCHESTER UNITED hold a nine point advantage at the head of the Premiership table, and as Champions League quarter-finalists are going all out for the treble. Sir Alex Ferguson's side have won their last five in all competitions, and five in succession away from home. They've not lost in 10, winning nine and drawing one home and away, since defeat to Arsenal in the Premiership at the Emirates Stadium on 21 January.

The Red Devils are looking to overcome Premiership opposition for the fourth successive round, having already accounted for Aston Villa, Portsmouth and Reading. Victory would see them equalling Arsenal's record of 25 semi-final appearances.

United are hoping to win the Cup for a record 12th occasion. They're setting their sights on reaching the new Wembley, and qualifying for the final for the 18th time in their history. Seven of the previous 17 were under Sir Alex Ferguson, and five of those were victorious (1990, 1994, 1996, 1999 and 2004). Sir Alex has won 17 major trophies as United manager and 26 titles in total in his managerial career in Scottish and English football, which equals Jock Stein's post-war record.

Middlesbrough v Manchester Utd stats
HEAD TO HEAD TOTALS

Comp Total Middlesbro Man Utd Draws
League 97 29 48 20
FA Cup 12 3 6 3

FA CUP MEETINGS
Date Rnd Res
27 Jan 1894 R1 Newton Heath 4-0 Middlesbrough
14 Jan 1933 R3 Manchester U 1-4 Middlesbrough
07 Jan 1961 R3 Manchester U 3-0 Middlesbrough
21 Feb 1970 QF Middlesbrough 1-1 Manchester U
25 Feb 1970 QF R Manchester U 2-1 Middlesbrough
02 Jan 1971 R3 Manchester U 0-0 Middlesbrough
05 Jan 1971 R3 R Middlesbrough 2-1 Manchester U
26 Feb 1972 R5 Manchester U 0-0 Middlesbrough
29 Feb 1972 R5 R Middlesbrough 0-3 Manchester U
03 Jan 1999 R3 Manchester U 3-1 Middlesbrough
26 Jan 2002 R4 Middlesbrough 2-0 Manchester U
29 Jan 2005 R4 Manchester U 3-0 Middlesbrough

FA CUP PERFORMANCE RECORDS
MIDDLESBROUGH
12th PREM

Club stats
Best FA Cup record
RUNNERS-UP (once) Date Rnd Res

17 May 1997 FNL Chelsea 2-0 Middlesbrough

Last season's FA Cup exit point
Date Rnd Res
23 Apr 2006 SF Middlesbrough 0-1 West Ham

This season's Cup run
Date Rnd Res
06 Jan 2007 R3 Hull 1-1 Middlesbro more
16 Jan 2007 R3 R Middlesbro 4-3 Hull more
27 Jan 2007 R4 Bris C 2-2 Middlesbro more
13 Feb 2007 R4 R Middlesbro 2-2 Bris C more
AET, Middlesbrough won 5-4 on penalties
17 Feb 2007 R5 Middlesbro 2-2 West Brom more
27 Feb 2007 R5 R West Brom 1-1 Middlesbro more
AET, Middlesbrough won 5-4 on penalties

MANCHESTER UNITED
1st PREM

Club stats
Best FA Cup record
WINNERS (11 times) Date Rnd Res

24 Apr 1909 FNL Bristol City 0-1 Man United
24 Apr 1948 FNL Blackpool 2-4 Man United
25 May 1963 FNL Leicester C 1-3 Man United
21 May 1977 FNL Liverpool 1-2 Man United
21 May 1983 FNL Brighton 2-2 Man United AET
26 May 1983 FNL R Brighton 0-4 Man United
18 May 1985 FNL Everton 0-1 Man United AET
12 May 1990 FNL Crystal Palace 3-3 Man United AET
17 May 1990 FNL R Crystal Palace 0-1 Man United
14 May 1994 FNL Chelsea 0-4 Man United
11 May 1996 FNL Liverpool 0-1 Man United
22 May 1999 FNL Man United 2-0 Newcastle
22 May 2004 FNL Man United 3-0 Millwall

Last season's FA Cup exit point
Date Rnd Res
18 Feb 2006 R5 Liverpool 1-0 Man United

This season's Cup run
Date Rnd Res

07 Jan 2007 R3 Man Utd 2-1 Aston V more
27 Jan 2007 R4 Man Utd 2-1 Portsmouth more
17 Feb 2007 R5 Man Utd 1-1 Reading more
27 Feb 2007 R5 R Reading 2-3 Man Utd more
Old 09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

English clubs sidestep each other in Champions League draw

Quarter-finals (Ties to be played on April 03/04 and April 10/11)
Milan v Bayern Munich
PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool
Roma v Manchester United
Chelsea v Valencia

Semi-finals (Ties to be played on April 24/25 and May 01/02)
Winners of Chelsea or Valencia v winners of PSV Eindhoven or Liverpool
Winners of Roma or Manchester United v winners of Milan or Bayern Munich

Final at Athens May 23

The prospect of an all-English Champions League final remains a vibrant possibility after Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United avoided each other in today's quarter-final draw in Athens.

Liverpool were handed what looks the easiest passage of the English teams, against Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven, who they beat and drew with during the group stages. But things don't look so easy for Chelsea and Manchester United, who face Valencia and Roma respectively.

The final quarter-final, meanwhile, sees a meeting of two of the grand old men of European football, Milan and Bayern Munich.

Certainly Liverpool secretary, Byrce Morrison, was ebullient after his club was paired with PSV. "It's one of the better draws for us and we've looking forward to playing them" he said. "We're beginning to get the feeling this is Liverpool's year. Let's hope we can win it again."

Providing they overcome the Dutch champions, Liverpool will face the winners of Chelsea v Valencia in the semi-finals, with United or Roma taking on the winners of Bayern v Milan.

On paper, Chelsea's tie with Valencia - twice nearly men in the Champions League during the past decade and victors over Internazionale in the last 16 - looks mightily tricky, but the club's chief executive, Peter Kenyon is confident of coming through: "It gives us a good chance," he said. "We'd rather be at home for the second leg, but overall we're happy with the draw. We've never got to the final, but we stand a good chance."

But United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was more cautious about facing Roma, second in Serie A and conquerors of Lyon in the last 16. "We respect their last result," he said. "They have some great players like (Daniele) De Rossi and Mancini. Obviously we do not look beyond this game. We must concentrate on this game and we are looking forward to it."
Old 09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Manchester United will have to overcome Roma and if they do so would face the winners of Bayern Munich v AC Milan for a place in the final in Athens on May 23.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Manchester United will have to overcome Roma and if they do so would face the winners of Bayern Munich v AC Milan for a place in the final in Athens on May 23.
Roma are tough opponent. David Gill personally prefers the EPL and Sir Alex doesnt want to look beyond the Roma matches. Maybe they really concentrating on the EPL?

Anyways, 22yo Dong Fangzhuo would be the first Chinese to play for Man Utd . Sir Alex has included him in the squad for tomorrow's FA 6th round tie against Boro.

Last edited by qbdp; 09-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kefka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope Dong plays well to impress fergie as he only has the chance to play this time because of the injuries and due to the fight on many fronts..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1