The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
I'm not talking about different tier lah.
Don't expect me to pay $100 more just to lick pussy.

Lol.
I think he meant she mentally put u in a different tier of guys la
Old 13-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I guess I go in with an re-calibrated mindset. I know this first wave of Siambus will never have the chic of Thonglor HiSos or the smooth fairness of the northern beauties. Also too many fake FRs daily will invariably mislead you. Plus, I sense a few stables are filled with aesthetically low quality girls but pitch them as premium girls at premium prices.
As you know I was very hyped when Dome 1 reopened but much of it has died back (though you have given me good tips). The other drawback is the Siambus don't stay long enough to RTF. So as you said, best to chiong the dome with the right expectations.

I do think it's not off topic to talk about Dome 1 here, because the pros and cons there have a bearing how how much we fancy the MLs here and the other massage stables.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Wah. You must be Andy Lau.

Share leh. Sharing is caring.

Which ML? PM me lah. I won't post here.
im definitely not as good looking as I perceive myself to be. this commonly used Andy lau reference is it related to the early 2000s HK movie titled "golden chicken". In that show, Andy Lau visited a spa and was serviced by a super thrilled Sandy Wu. Watched it not too long ago on Netflix for those who are interested.

Last edited by samunouno; 13-05-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Naughty you.
Try fj as I’ve shared here before. I like those easily wet type and the sounds they make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limso1983 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lemon-massage/

Just book 1hr massage with her few days ago. Location is at a shop not the same as stated condo in website.

Look: 9/10 can say nearly the same as photo
Massage: 8/10 very hardworking
Service: 10/10 choose bj and shot all my load stored for weeks liao all inside her mouth nearly choked her abit but no complain haha. Hope the bro book her after me never french kiss or share any food with her lol.
Rtm: sure will look for her after my reload full again. But think will be hard to book as alot of bros will go find her to unload after see this MR.
Old 13-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Naughty you.
Try fj as I’ve shared here before. I like those easily wet type and the sounds they make.
May go back to try fj but still love cim cos fj expression and sound can be fake but cim choking sound and expression is real lol. Think alot of bros will go find her in future for cim, hope she dont have any lover or guy bao yang her if not at night meeting her and french kiss with her is like eating her whole day collection lol.

Sorry if i have offended any of her french kiss supported.
Old 13-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

any tried mi xue
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-xue-massage/
Old 13-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
seriously, can't agree further. most of the girls that give you extra do not like when you tell the whole world.

and also in my experience, there will be some girls that will never give you anything extra. just move on and eventually some will give you extra with tender loving care/money (usually both).

end of the day, they are humans but more importantly, they are here to earn money, not trying to get a bf.
must give credit to those always aim to improve , even butt plug.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
So far none has it at home. They will ask me the same question "Do u have CD?" as a clear signal to me. I will bring at least 2 CDs for a massage session cos 1 ML told me to throw away the CD when I put it on my dickhead on the wrong side and could not roll it down (too excited).
Lol this is so true and happened to me too... but normally is ML ask to bring next time...
Another thing I do is to send a CD sticker in WC...

and the bring 2, that time too long never FJ so put wrong side also lol...

Zara
Old 13-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

This morning went to find my long time regular ML from MP, I skipped her last week so today she afraid I'd drop her so treated me much nicer than ever.

Then afternoon I visited this newly established regular condo ML. I heard some stories about her and I did experience something similar which I didn't like... however, some of her attributes still made me want to visit her. Today the session was okay but roaming somewhat reduced...
Then when paying she hinted on tips and started observing when I took the money out from my wallet which is rather irritating... after which she commented next time just give $150 no need to prepare $10 notes... super turned off... what is it with this $150 nonsense nowadays? Are they trying their luck to push this amount to be the new norm?
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...

Zara
Old 13-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...
I agree with you bro, $120 is plenty for vanilla service with 1x HJ, if there's no additional off-menu services rendered I won't consider giving any extra tips. I ever encountered a vanilla ML who asked me to book her for 2 hours and when I asked her if there are any extra services, she replied none. I was like huh, then I book you for 2 hours for what Never RTM her again.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7956 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limso1983 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lemon-massage/

Just book 1hr massage with her few days ago. Location is at a shop not the same as stated condo in website.

Look: 9/10 can say nearly the same as photo
Massage: 8/10 very hardworking
Service: 10/10 choose bj and shot all my load stored for weeks liao all inside her mouth nearly choked her abit but no complain haha. Hope the bro book her after me never french kiss or share any food with her lol.
Rtm: sure will look for her after my reload full again. But think will be hard to book as alot of bros will go find her to unload after see this MR.
Woh see already this FR makes me want to rush to choke her mouth immediately
Old 14-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I agree with you bro, $120 is plenty for vanilla service with 1x HJ, if there's no additional off-menu services rendered I won't consider giving any extra tips. I ever encountered a vanilla ML who asked me to book her for 2 hours and when I asked her if there are any extra services, she replied none. I was like huh, then I book you for 2 hours for what Never RTM her again.
Well it's the same ML we are talking about.

Some bros PMed with eg of other MLs begging for tips... sad

Zara
Old 14-05-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried this ML before?
FR will be greatly appreciated
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-tian-xin-massage/
Old 14-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Last edited by JasonJG; 14-05-2022 at 01:48 AM.
Old 14-05-2022, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Hope she doesn't raise prices after all the bros start flocking to her after your MR. You guys better not give her any ideas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1