The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2 girls 1 cock

Hi to all bros out there. I've been trolling the forum for quite awhile now and have always wanted to pen down an experience of mine but did not have the time. Now that I do have some, I would like to share this true experience with you guys. I have obviously changed the names of the people to protect their identity.

From the header your probably think its a threesome but let me share the story and you will find out soon.

To begin there is of course me and lets name the other 2 participants X and Y.

X is my girlfriend and Y is her good friend.

So this sexperience happened awhile back. It was 2008 and we were all still rather young and naive. Always trying to explore new things and new ways of doing things.

We have planned to go on a holiday together and this holiday was for a big group of friends, probably about 10 of us, mostly couples and have all been friends for a long period of time.

Out of the whole group, I would say that Y is one of the better looking ones. Always fashionably dressed, in heels, short skirts, nice legs, ass, boobs, exudes confidence, has a long line of suitors, and most of all has a CFM face. I have always liked this type of girl and as she was a good friend of my GF X, we always hang out together. We got close as we always go out for drinks, makan, shows and all that, and everytime I see her, I always have this fantasy of ramming my hard cock into that slutty mouth of hers till the tip of my cock tickles the back of her throat. I just basically lust for her and how I wish I was her BF instead.

Y would always pay attention to me when I speak to her and I can feel that she and I had some sort of connection going. Sometimes during conversations, we would look deeply into each other's eyes and you feel that tingle down your spine hoping that she is thinking the same way you are (which is obviously to bang her brainless), but we have never expressed any type of lust or interest towards each other, we just treat each other as friends and we hang out.

So back to the holiday part. We all planned this big holiday to Bali, and we chose a huge villa to accommodate everyone. It had 5 or 6 rooms and a huge ass swimming pool. Perfect for poolside fantasies to run wild when all the girls are in their bikinis and best of all DRUNK from the enormous amounts of alcohol we have at the villa. It was day to night drinking, chilling by the pool, abit of crawling on top of each other trying to make friends drown action.

Anyways, as I was with X, it was abit hard to lust over Y when she was also with her BF. Y would always come out to the pool in her tight bikini showing off those wonderful pair of legs, firm doggie ass and those perky B+ boobs. From the side of the bikini you can see quite abit of flesh and that always got me horny and hard. Luckily I'm always close to X showing her affection so the little hardons I had did not arouse any suspicion as she thought it was because of her.

Best of all, Y does not like tann lines and she would tann without her bikini top. We always try to disturb her while she has her bikini top undone so that when she is drunk and forgets, she will just expose her boobs to us.

Keep that thought, I will be back for more.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 girls 1 cock

1st camper reporting for duty.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Reporting in for guard duty as well..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 25-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
creepies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reporting as well
Old 25-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booze and cigarettes waiting for more
Old 25-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When Y is lying facing down and tanning, I am at the pool area with X and occasionally taking glances at Y's butt. It was perky as hell and sometimes she would readjust her position so that she can have a beer and that was the time when she will open up her legs just slightly and I can see a slight camel toe through the bikini bottom. I see already I cannot tahan so I swam towards her direction and tickled her feet so that she will expose abit more of that juicy slit for me to see. The more I tickle her the more annoyed she got with me and that was the exact react I wanted from her so that she will come into the pool and join us. So she did. Tied up her bikini and she jumped into the pool and started to race towards me. I pretend to siam her but she threw herself onto my back and gave me a good strangle with her arms wrapped around my neck.

All I could feel at that time were her firm boobs on my back and I was quite close to the pool wall at this time and used my legs to kick back so that we will be further away from the wall in case I knock my head against the ledge or something. After that I moved my hand and cupped her ass like she was pigging backing me. I took a little squeeze of her ass and assumed a swimming position, so by this time she was almost lying on top of me with her boobs still planted on my back. The feeling is like getting a booby catbath from some girl. Shiok.

We played on for a couple more minutes and I surrendered for a beer. We both laughed about it and we separated to get our beers. While standing beside her in a more shallow part of the pool, I could see her deep cleavage from the bikini that she was wearing, and alittle bit of her nipple was protruding through as well. How I wish I would just slot my finger down that cleavage and just grab a handful of those yummy boobs now. My cock by this time was semi hard but I was underwater so can't really see.

We clinked beer bottles and drank, then swam off to our respective partners to cool off abit.
Old 25-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 bird kill 2 stones
Old 25-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 road kill 2 chickens
Old 26-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, don't let your cock work too hard!
Old 26-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Babevaluator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tentage up liao.
Old 26-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnconstantine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and waiting for more..nice going.
Old 26-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping for more.
Old 26-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
koonsengroad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you for sharing,....
Old 27-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 14
OserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant futureOserbergGold has a brilliant future

Keep it coming.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
ataraxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please come back soon.
Advert Space Available