The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/

Went to visit Cassie this evening, looks 90% same as photo.

Massage got skills but she seems tired and not putting much effort, will rate 7/10.

HJ with seductive moan (plus point)

Overall will rate 8/10

When taking MRT, some of the girls looking at me, while I reach home stand in front of the mirror just realise there’s kiss mark on my neck, kind of awkward lol..
Wow this is a big no no esp those with co at home. Haha.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
She is still ard bro. Skylly right.
Upped you bro, thanks for sharing your other gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Brothers? Or brother...
Good day bro Javabeans, I miss your rating system.
Old 17-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried these below? Any FRs?

https://sglonelyguys.site/dou-dou-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.site/na-na-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.site/xi-er-massage/

If not, jiu shi commando mode liao.
我不入地狱,谁入地狱。。。
Old 17-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.site/ivy-massage/
Guards - not commandos cause I think a few bro before me.
~ looks , don’t bother with the photo, cause don’t know which one is the real person. Rule of thumb is when you see those with the bunny hair do or Christmas outfit - don’t bother. But She easily scores a 7/10 . Not SYT , late 20s or early 30.
~ body 8/10 . Natural C+ with light colored nips - best in class, smooth skin. Well maintained body tone.
~ location 5.5/10 . In omo shop. Limited washing facilities. Those who need to pee before action better do it first . Not very exposed area but still feel weird.
~ sensuality/ playability 7.5/10 Can forget massage . Don’t think she has experience. But her boobs F is quite enjoyable as her pairs are really one of the best I have seen, without being on a baby elephant frame. But if you want ZZ , do it before Boobs F, otherwise you will have oily mouth.
~ overall 7/10. Location is the major set back . Hard for me to RTM.
Old 17-02-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted due to error.
Old 17-02-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
https://beautycastle.host/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Anybody got FR for this one? Gam xia
This one is confirmed FL although operating in MP. At least she is honest and tell you up front she does not know how to massage. Ask you to upgrade to full service. Initially I declined and opted for $130 bbbj/cim package but after experiencing her non-existent massage and persistant upsell ...... I agreed to her FJ package.

Immediately asked me to turn over and started catbath my whole body..... and then lifted my butt for AR. Can feel her tongue drilling deep inside. After AR she proceeded to BBBJ which was good.... at the same time she use her finger to continue poking inside my asshole.
Almost cannot hold back and she then went to get a condom capped me and rode cowgal on me. Her cowgal style is not up/down pump but rather grinding forward / backward while my dick was inside her. Finally unloaded but she did not stop.... continued grinding until.my dick became soft and slipped out with the condom still kiap inside her pussy.

Looks - 5/10 not syt but more like younger milf (photos were taken several years ago)
Massage - 0/10 totally dunno how to massage (just touch here touch there with no strength at all)
Attitude - 5/10 very direct upfront offer you to take the full service package even before undressing.
BBBJ - 9/10 can blow and suck very well (and very tokcong assrim with deep drilling)
French - Never try as I dun fancy tasting my own shit.
Painting - Yes she offered... but I did not want to do it.

Overall verdict - she is hardcore FL and not an ML.... anyway I was in & out of her place around 35 mins (including showers x 2)
Damage - $180 for full service package.
RTM - NO
Old 17-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxqwe View Post
Anyone has recommendation for good ear digging?
can try Judy on slg, good skills
Old 17-02-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Complexion is quite bad and skin isnt as fair as photos. Massage and sensual were average at best (below average). Not a good experience IMHO. In and out in 30mins including 2 showers. Not recommended. Money better spent elsewhere. Lesson learnt: be patient and wait for FRs. Miu miu was a jackpot.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Omg what a landmine
Bro, thanks for informing before we step on it !!
Old 17-02-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post

Complexion is quite bad and skin isnt as fair as photos.
Literally dou dou. Up you for taking one for the team.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.site/tao-zi-massage/

Quick fr on Tao Zi, I have been wanting to try her for long so I did. It is her in the pic, she looks very similar, discount 10% from face, 25% from body.
She was generally uninterested, was not smiling. We have language barrier as I do not speak Chinese. Shower alone and then ask if I want to cum once or twice. I went for 2x as I was very horny, normally I can easily cum twice.
So she started with cbj and cum easily... Proceed with light massage, nothing special.
Then for the second time she tried very hard but the combo of average looks and commercial feel did prevent me from cumming second time.
She was full naked through the session and not bad looking but there are prettier girls out there .
Overall would not RTM.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Complexion is quite bad and skin isnt as fair as photos. Massage and sensual were average at best (below average). Not a good experience IMHO. In and out in 30mins including 2 showers. Not recommended. Money better spent elsewhere. Lesson learnt: be patient and wait for FRs. Miu miu was a jackpot.
So she didn't provide the requisite bbbj-cim her ad stated?

Anyway, strange how I slways manage to dodge the bullets. Today made contact with her. Was going to book but my FB suddenly wanted to see me. Now I see your FR ... might still give her a try if she really provides bbbj-cim ...
Old 17-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So she didn't provide the requisite bbbj-cim her ad stated?

Anyway, strange how I slways manage to dodge the bullets. Today made contact with her. Was going to book but my FB suddenly wanted to see me. Now I see your FR ... might still give her a try if she really provides bbbj-cim ...
Dou Dou BBBJ-CIM is at another price @ $150 - info from a brother here who texted her and clarified.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Dou Dou BBBJ-CIM is at another price @ $150 - info from a brother here who texted her and clarified.

Really!!?? I texted her too and she confirmed that her price of $110 includes bbbj-cim. Hmm... MLs who prata their price and services are ones I don't trust giving me a good time. It just tells me that she doesn't possess good wotk ethics and conduct and that will definitely be in play during the session.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz you also for your commando raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/ivy-massage/
Guards - not commandos cause I think a few bro before me.

~ location 5.5/10 . In omo shop. Limited washing facilities. Those who need to pee before action better do it first . Not very exposed area but still feel weird.
~ sensuality/ playability 7.5/10 Can forget massage . Don’t think she has experience. But her boobs F is quite enjoyable as her pairs are really one of the best I have seen, without being on a baby elephant frame. But if you want ZZ , do it before Boobs F, otherwise you will have oily mouth.
~ overall 7/10. Location is the major set back . Hard for me to RTM.
Got few b4 u but u were 1st to write MR, so still commando lah! Upz your effort.

May I ask how long was total Mission elapsed time? Since you didn’t get much of a massage? And the damage was as advertised? (Given that she operated from a shop).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1