The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Wechat Id not working
I think she disenabled that function currently. I guess, you'd need to go though proper channels.

Having said that, yes, she's just as skilled and enthusiastic as the rest of the gang, yet she has a her own unique vibe that makes her differently interesting from the rest.

That's what I love about this gang. They all possess awesome, top of the class services, yet they all have their own personalities so the sessions with each is different and unique.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think she disenabled that function currently. I guess, you'd need to go though proper channels.

Having said that, yes, she's just as skilled and enthusiastic as the rest of the gang, yet she has a her own unique vibe that makes her differently interesting from the rest.

That's what I love about this gang. They all possess awesome, top of the class services, yet they all have their own personalities so the sessions with each is different and unique.
Just got accepted this afternoon via the WeChat ID shared.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Just got accepted this afternoon via the WeChat ID shared.
When did you sent her the request? I think she disabled her id after you sent the request, thats why the rest cant find it.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 09-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, this lady not listed online? can share if her location is spa or flat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Recently written alot of bad fr. This time wrote a good one. Bad ladies must warn the brothers here while good ladies must share share also.

Ladies is QiQi and she is from the Molly's gang of sisters. Qiqi stand at around 160 cm tall with a nice fair skin. Boobs is pointy and big. She came here less than 20 days already. Think some of the brothers had visited her before but felt little or no FR was shared widely here. As she is a down to earth person who does not take shortcut either, this kind of ladies deserve to earn more so sharing to the brothers here to try.

After I showered and enter the room, qiqi offer to wipe my body. She squat down and wipe my legs too. I was drink water which was served by her earlier and out of the sudden, my dick was in her mouth. The feeling felt great as she took it slowly and use her tongue actively. She stood up and gave me a cat bathe while i am still standing. I was caught surprise here that the action actually start before i lay on bed.

I then proceed to lay on bed while she gave a 5 mins non-exist massage on my back. She gave a thorough cat bathe till my heels and boobs rub on my back. As i choose the "single-dragon" package, I was on fours while she actively use her tongue to dig my asshole. She is comparable to miumiu or qinging (MWHotel). She suck the back of my balls followed downwards to my dick. The sensation is optimum. The best part is that she ask me to sit at the side of the bed with my legs pointing to the sky. We watched each other at eye level as she poke my asshole with her tongue.

Flipped over and she proceed to start with balls slowly followed towards my dick. Qiqi is a pretty lady to me, therefore the feeling of seeing her sucking it felt great. She did the whole service for 30 mins with no complain and i kept changing position from sitting on the bed, standing , laying and asking her to focus on my sensitive area of my dick. I felt comfortable with her and she do not rush me to shoot throughout the session. Cim-ed on her mouth and she kept going until i told her to stop.

For Qiqi, i do not believe in YMMV because I am pretty sure I am not handsome than most of you here. If I can obtain the service as above, definitely you all can. And i believe in if the girl is really meant to deliver the services, she will always be consistent for her job.
Her wechat pictures is definitely her and not photoshopped.

We_chat id : dj17395136042

Old 09-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
When did you sent her the request? I think she disabled her id after you sent the request, thats why the rest cant find it.
Sent Monday amd got accepted today.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Short appreciation MR for Angel
She remains one of the best FN HJ ML you can find out currently.
She is here for close to 3 months and still provide consistent service.

Body: Slim and toned with the right amount of curves.
i didnt see her for a month and i noticed that she seems to have gained thicker thighs? u guys been feeding her too much? LOL.....

her massage on the back & legs seems to have improved.... while sensual still as good.

And most importantly, I'm just glad that she is not difficult to book!
Old 09-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyspeaker View Post
visited seventh princess https://sglonelyguy-10.com/seventh-princess-massage

smooth booking process. location is easy to get to. as mentioned earlier, she will use multi
she will take her time with the sensual, teasing from front to back for a long time.
3) want a great massage and service

i'd certainly consider looking for her again if i'm around the area
Thanks for upping. Please make post so I can up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Looks: Pretty and SYT. Energetic and Young. Look like University girl.

Location: Condo near MRT. Also operate from shop but she says shop is clean style. Condo got special.

Good Juagen skills. Hardworking and knows where to press for massage.

Overall a good package, worth to RTM.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Her WeChat is FULL, so cannot accept any more new contacts. Confirmed FR shared earlier, FN and specialty BBBJ, twist and turn lol. Best set of natural B+ seen and FELT for a long time. Grape 🍇 size nips, zhut zhut allowed, full roaming, good hygiene practice. Great attitude , like bro shared, service level thumbs up. Superb skin condition, smoooooooth. ... Btw, massage is not on the menu lol
Old 09-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently written alot of bad fr. This time wrote a good one. Bad ladies must warn the brothers here while good ladies must share share also.

Ladies is QiQi and she is from the Molly's gang of sisters. ...

Flipped over and she proceed to start with balls slowly followed towards my dick. Qiqi is a pretty lady to me, therefore the feeling of seeing her sucking it felt great. She did the whole service for 30 mins with no complain and i kept changing position from sitting on the bed, standing , laying and asking her to focus on my sensitive area of my dick. I felt comfortable with her and she do not rush me to shoot throughout the session. Cim-ed on her mouth and she kept going until i told her to stop.

For Qiqi, i do not believe in YMMV because I am pretty sure
I am not handsome than most of you here. If I can obtain the service as above, definitely you all can. And i believe in if the girl is really meant to deliver the services, she will always be consistent for her job.

Thanks 👍 for the great sharing and had a superb time in this "drought" .
Old 09-03-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her WeChat is FULL, so cannot accept any more new contacts. Confirmed FR shared earlier, FN and specialty BBBJ, twist and turn lol. Best set of natural B+ seen and FELT for a long time. Grape 🍇 size nips, zhut zhut allowed, full roaming, good hygiene practice. Great attitude , like bro shared, service level thumbs up. Superb skin condition, smoooooooth. ... Btw, massage is not on the menu lol
Her neh neh not natural lah lol..

She's not bad, but not say amazing also.. Looks older than pics too..

YMMV, as usual..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Glad u enjoyed her bro.
For me dont think I will RTF.
$200 a pop for someone of her age at 30 +...not worth it leh.
Also she got a strange body adour.
Then again different people different strokes.
Yes Bro, i do enjoyed very much with her.
Money worth it i guess but like you said, YMMV..
I did not notice the BO though..Anyway, time for me to explore other first before RTF

Too many ladies too little money
Old 10-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ladies is QiQi and she is from the Molly's gang of sisters. Qiqi stand at around 160 cm tall with a nice fair skin. Boobs is pointy and big. She came here less than 20 days already. Think some of the brothers had visited her before but felt little or no FR was shared widely here. As she is a down to earth person who does not take shortcut either, this kind of ladies deserve to earn more so sharing to the brothers here to try.

After I showered and enter the room, qiqi offer to wipe my body. She squat down and wipe my legs too. I was drink water which was served by her earlier and out of the sudden, my dick was in her mouth. The feeling felt great as she took it slowly and use her tongue actively. She stood up and gave me a cat bathe while i am still standing. I was caught surprise here that the action actually start before i lay on bed.

I then proceed to lay on bed while she gave a 5 mins non-exist massage on my back. She gave a thorough cat bathe till my heels and boobs rub on my back. As i choose the "single-dragon" package, I was on fours while she actively use her tongue to dig my asshole. She is comparable to miumiu or qinging (MWHotel). She suck the back of my balls followed downwards to my dick. The sensation is optimum. The best part is that she ask me to sit at the side of the bed with my legs pointing to the sky. We watched each other at eye level as she poke my asshole with her tongue.

For Qiqi, i do not believe in YMMV because I am pretty sure I am not handsome than most of you here. If I can obtain the service as above, definitely you all can. And i believe in if the girl is really meant to deliver the services, she will always be consistent for her job.

I had received many bros here pm-ed me that they are unable to add her. First and foremost, thank you so much for trusting me. I will still continue to write FR and warn all of you all if the ladies is bad. For Qiqi, her wechat id is full already. But the sad news is that many people just add her wechat with no intention to make any booking with her. I am not her OKT but I feel why not give the chance to other bros here who wanted to have a booking with her? I chiong for so many ladies and I am very very sensitive and I can feel when ladies trying to take shortcut in their service. For Qiqi, i can't really feel that from her. She is just trying to make as much money as possible during her stay here in SG and genuinely work hard for it.

Her wechat is full currently.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks 👍 for the great sharing and had a superb time in this "drought" .
No worries. Will share more when I find those that is genuinely providing good service. Now dome1 is alive but the prices there is alamak !!! JB opening soon. Planning to go JB spend much more cheaper and had more variety...
Old 10-03-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

Err... yah. Those gang service level is very good. But sadly, actually i had a regular that is one of the gang but you know being a regular, i feel she already trying to take shortcut here and there and i stop visiting her already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1