The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
Sharing my reviews of ML visited over the past few weeks.
Can find them on SLG.

Visited Kiki many times. No drop in standard. The leg stepping is really good and head massage at the end is a good way to end the session. She still smells great and looks great too. Had to exit her apartment’s back door cause front door got cleaner, like leaving a mistress place. Haha. Will RTM as her location is convenient too.

First time visiting ShanShan. Really SYT with decent massage. Sufficient strength. Sensual abit fresh, like she trying too hard but once she removed her big tee, damn those nice soft stuff. Really a sight to behold. Overall nice experience but she doesn’t chat as much so quite quiet at times and her room sound proofing is not great. Location is ulu though for anyone. May RTM

Also first time trying her room mate, FeiFei. Looks a lil bit older with make up. Abit meaty too but nice boobs. Really high playability but not my kind. Her lipstick almost all over my body, hard time finding them and cleaning it off. Will not RTM.

Visited Baby first time too. Strong massage and great GFE. Her sensual is good too with her smooth hands. Great control. She chats quite a bit and will lie beside you. Location is quite convenient but may be far for foot soldiers. Will RTM.

talk about back walk massage, other than zoya does it pretty well, any other with similar attributes and skills as well
Old 29-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Thanks for ur accurate MR. Texted Summer but no reply so I moved on to another big boobs ML. No regrets finding Le Tong as I love her D cup au natural boobs.

Location: Central hotel. No need to do additional safe entry when entering hotel. I reached 8 mins earlier and she texted me the instructions straightaway unlike other MLs who waited till appointment time so that u will waste 5-10 mins to reach the unit
Looks: no makeup but still looks gd with nice features. 5% discount from pics
Body: Petite and slim
Boobs: D cup and nice to fondle. Can zhut zhut her nice nips
Massage: not piano and not pro
Sensual: can be improved...she needs expert bros to guide her
Bbbj: Great suction and I think she is good at it
Attitude: chatty and friendly
Hygiene: Good. Shower and rinsed her mouth with listerine after service
Others: painting & frenching depends on chemistry
RTM: Yes for her boobs
any intention to top up for full svc huh.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

talk about back walk massage, other than zoya does it pretty well, any other with similar attributes and skills as well
U can't be serious about finding a legit and proper massage on SLG..

Just go to those clean and reputable joints for it lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
any intention to top up for full svc huh.
She got list as FL before lol..

Nnp not real also, btw..

Old 29-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She got list as FL before lol..

Nnp not real also, btw..
did heard about it nnp is enhanced, her 1st stint customer surely can attest to it. nonetheless, it should be neatly upgraded for new customer to feel real.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Location: 8/10 (Not near mrt for footwalkers, but drivers can park opposite)
Looks: 8/10 (very cute)
Photo is accurate to her looks as well (video most zhunz), came back 2-3years back, service level still as good, very slim body, A/B cup bah, damn song to squeeze her ass, bbbj very power, lick shaft, head, balls, everything also ok. I would say she is a good experience and a very enjoyable sensual provider.

Experience: 8/10 (left around 50min mark)

Just visited after reading this FR, she has a cute face smooth skin but i felt that she is very unkempt, she is FN large bush at the bottom and also noticed theres a few strands of hair on her armpit and nipple area, those with special fetish can try.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U can't be serious about finding a legit and proper massage on SLG..

Just go to those clean and reputable joints for it lol..
I am someone who hope to find legit proper massage too desk bound and have tons of aches n if go to proper tcm or massage place, yes is cheaper but if can get a solid massage + a good experience (hj/bbbj) package with it will be better, but if have proper apartment, the privacy and discreetness is there, i honestly don't mind paying for that "premium", provided there are solid MLs that does the job well.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Thanks for ur accurate MR. Texted Summer but no reply so I moved on to another big boobs ML. No regrets finding Le Tong as I love her D cup au natural boobs.

Location: Central hotel. No need to do additional safe entry when entering hotel. I reached 8 mins earlier and she texted me the instructions straightaway unlike other MLs who waited till appointment time so that u will waste 5-10 mins to reach the unit
Looks: no makeup but still looks gd with nice features. 5% discount from pics
Body: Petite and slim
Boobs: D cup and nice to fondle. Can zhut zhut her nice nips
Massage: not piano and not pro
Sensual: can be improved...she needs expert bros to guide her
Bbbj: Great suction and I think she is good at it
Attitude: chatty and friendly
Hygiene: Good. Shower and rinsed her mouth with listerine after service
Others: painting & frenching depends on chemistry
RTM: Yes for her boobs

Good to know your Le Tong experience was positive. In fact, she texted me 5min prior to appt. time and provided clear directions, and then “met” me at the “designated area”.

Other bros comments:
Yes, upgrade-able for a “big tits in your face riding you” experience (or massive “swinging pendulums” if you do doggie) for $200;
Her pair of 34D’s may be augmented, no idea how it was previously as it was my first session with her then. Nevertheless, her tits are mighty impressive for me (though not tofu soft like Hebe/Zhiqing’s, or as remarkably shapely as ex-RV Anna's).
Old 29-03-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
or as remarkably shapely as ex-RV Anna's).
OH YES, Anna's glorious wonders of the world..

One could even argue she edges out Shan Shan's magnificent mounds..

Old 29-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Xiao Xi can massage very well although the hj is pretty vanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
I am someone who hope to find legit proper massage too desk bound and have tons of aches n if go to proper tcm or massage place, yes is cheaper but if can get a solid massage + a good experience (hj/bbbj) package with it will be better, but if have proper apartment, the privacy and discreetness is there, i honestly don't mind paying for that "premium", provided there are solid MLs that does the job well.
Old 29-03-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Random question. Does anyone experience brain fog the next day or even for a few days after visiting ML? Like low concentration, can't think properly that kind..
Hahaha bro, i thought usually is before visit then experience the above. Cos siao tart nao…😝😝
Old 29-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
impinc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I see some bros mentioned about HC thread. What does it mean and where is it?
Old 29-03-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Random question. Does anyone experience brain fog the next day or even for a few days after visiting ML? Like low concentration, can't think properly that kind..
Bro, do you have high blood pressure? Also do you drink enough water?
Anyway, it’s best to do a thorough physical check up to ensure everything (including minerals like zinc) in balance. Check the heart health with treadmill test or something like that. Please please DO NOT IGNORE.
Old 30-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing bro
Old 30-03-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mindful about your own health or could be suffering andropause.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1