The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Interestingly, when the ML is stimulating me, I can't cum unless I flick a mental switch. Even then, I'll still take a couple of minutes before I cum. If I don't flick the switch, I'll still cum eventually when little bro buay tahan, but it'll take much longer

When I'm PCCing, I can control exactly when to shoot
I would suggest that a large part has to do with the interaction between both parties. Ideally both are relaxed and the inter play builds up. Especially if you can tell her how you want it and she has the touch. Rough HJ is not always workable. Like the bro said, the penis is meant to be inside the pussy and when pussy contracts or grips etc. That's why the ML uses oil fake FJ etc etc to simulate.

But in commercial setting, it's not always the case of smooth natural or spontaneous build up etc. When she is able to convince you like you are her lover and husband, the mental switch would be powerful.

I get that when she makes me climax thru her efforts and she tells me she wanted to tell herself that I'm her lover and husband.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

I think I'll try AnAn for gfe+cim ML next few days bah, hope she's great hahaha...

Or if y'all got recommendations 😅
Old 17-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
I would suggest that a large part has to do with the interaction between both parties. Ideally both are relaxed and the inter play builds up.
Bro, I think you hit the nail on the head! I love to French to feel more intimate and involved, but none of the MLs I visited allow it, so there's this gap in intimacy which prevented me from reaching a higher sensual level and that may the reason for the delay in response.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

She is a gd choice for sensual. My dick will turn soft if the ML/FL turns me off with poor hygiene, bad attitude or a lot of restrictions. A stuffy and warm environment also turns me off. MLs with high playability, high gfe (frenching and dirty talks) and 5G roaming will make my dick rock hard and cum fast. I can feel the difference clearly as my heart will be beating fast when being stimulated.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Bro, I think you hit the nail on the head! I love to French to feel more intimate and involved, but none of the MLs I visited allow it, so there's this gap in intimacy which prevented me from reaching a higher sensual level and that may the reason for the delay in response.
Spot on.

You'll have to find those that click with you. You'll have to offer them something that they appreciate. It's not money or inducement. Just how they can like you enough to treat you special instead of SOP. Nothing to with AP etc. Last but not least, feel good about yourself instead of lacking something.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, i was a super regular of Rui Rui before - to give you some perspective of things I look for other than boobies, hahahaha.

Anyway, it's your critical details that help most. I know YMMV, but at least I know what I may possibly expect in reality - because of your critical details. Too many "FRs" these days exclude details, only have "Wow!", "best I ever had", "bring me to the moon".... hahaha. You know, I know la.
Nostalgic to hear RR mention, hope she come back soon
Old 17-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spot on.

You'll have to find those that click with you. You'll have to offer them something that they appreciate. It's not money or inducement. Just how they can like you enough to treat you special instead of SOP. Nothing to with AP etc.
Thanks bro, your words of enlightenment got me thinking
Old 17-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
meedefsupreme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartykid View Post
Was in the east and near the JC area so last min look around. Cherie replied quite quickly and easy to book.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cherie-massage/

Location is good for drivers. Lots of roadside parking. Foot soldier not too sure.
Body: definitely not E cup.
Massage : NA. Straight to sensual after bath tgt.
Service : was really good thou. Very accommodating and hardworking. Total played tgt around 40 to 45 mins before I erupted in her hands. Shiok.
RTM: maybe when I'm in the area and in need.
Sensual for 40 mins , did you include B2B included in sensual haha? Btw did she look close to photo?
Old 17-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Anybody has tried this Jasmine before? Her boobs look very tempting.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jasmine-massage/
Old 17-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Interesting. Her place is not very difficult to find type, and quite straightforward. Have known Ki Ki since she first arrived here and found her to be very polite and pleasing. She is in my regular rotation list and I have not seen her dropped her service standards even with the familiarity. Serving water and so on, so not sure what happened to you.

Hopefully it is not an exaggerated complaint. I can understand why ML will cut the customer off if the customer is a noob as any commotion will stir up the neighbours and she will need to move or worse invite unwanted attention. If she did open the door and can hear your phone ringing, then you must be super blur, talking on the corridor and hope everyone knows you are there type.

Just be a lot more considerate bro. Usually I memorise everything before approaching the gate so as to look less suspicious. This is to protect you and the ML.
Don't know what exactly happened... but it really sucks if you have reached and got cancelled.

But then, if know how to go up to the corridor probably know where liao unless you pressed a neighbour's number or followed someone up... Then if I was the ML I'll be more cautious as dunno who brought the person up, and for what purpose.

C
Old 17-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Interesting. Her place is not very difficult to find type, and quite straightforward. Have known Ki Ki since she first arrived here and found her to be very polite and pleasing. She is in my regular rotation list and I have not seen her dropped her service standards even with the familiarity. Serving water and so on, so not sure what happened to you.

Hopefully it is not an exaggerated complaint. I can understand why ML will cut the customer off if the customer is a noob as any commotion will stir up the neighbours and she will need to move or worse invite unwanted attention. If she did open the door and can hear your phone ringing, then you must be super blur, talking on the corridor and hope everyone knows you are there type.
Not sure what really happened to that guy, but I got more problem finding the “lift” than the unit when it’s my first time to that location. If can reach the level and corridor, not sure what’s so difficult. And talking loudly along the corridor at any condo will likely scare any ML away. This is like asking for trouble.

And also agree with you that Kiki is a nice ML. Except for newbie like me who is not good at controlling a session timing, the session may end in 35-40 min which a number of MRs has also reported. Can help to feedback to her. I think many may not know she actually do quite a nice head massage if she don’t offer it.

Quote:
Train yourself to listen to your brother and climax when he tells you to.
This should be very easy. My little brother has always been more intelligent than the big one.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
Another report on XiangXiang from me.
Second visit, 2hrs.
Returned for her massage skills and standards maintained. Good strength on my back and shoulder areas. She tried JG on me and explained the different parts to be treated for solid blood circulation but I do not enjoy JG.
Enjoyed the HJ and ended with a solid head, neck and face massage.
She was super chatty and time past fast.
Too bad got no massage bed. I'm sure the impact will be even better.
My regular for a good massage.

Errr Bro ur Xiang Xiang is who ut FR chun or not.... the xiang xiang we know is an angkong siao FL leh.
Me and some other bros visited and up her before leh.
Basically she is just a FL.
Old 17-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Good Friday just went into JB to have some fun, it’s kind of relax to enjoy the spa facilities, food & drinks down there, think most probably will travel more to JB instead of finding ML in SG, $150 is enough for x1 massage session and x1 fj session (included of all travel expensive - grab, public transport etc)
Well said Bro...getting quite get sick of my regulars liao.
Time to explore JB liao
Old 17-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Good Friday just went into JB to have some fun, it’s kind of relax to enjoy the spa facilities, food & drinks down there, think most probably will travel more to JB instead of finding ML in SG, $150 is enough for x1 massage session and x1 fj session (included of all travel expensive - grab, public transport etc)
Where u go bro? Can share via pm? Also looking at jaybee
Old 17-04-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
bro too long the FL won’t be happy also.
Well this i understand too but sometime i go in 20 minutes come out XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1