The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnson070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone can give me link for Cheng zi? I cannot find
Thank you
Old 26-05-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guys relax. She's still around and well. The good thing is she texted to cancel, so that means nothing drastic has happened. Anyway, I just visited her so all's good 

MLs delist for various reasons - taking a break, red auntie here, moving house, house under repair, taking less customers/reducing daily slots, kenna bao-ed.... hahahaha. Not saying she is going through any of these,  but she has valid reason to delist for a while. She'll be back shortly.

hahaha glad to hear that, thought i suei suei miss the boat again ~
Old 26-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did xue er RTC also? Think she de listed.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gintama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to pay it forward.
boob-lover just refer to body above 8.

baby
looks: 7
body: 8
gfe: 8
level: demure
cons: semi nude

angel
looks: 8.5
body: 9
level: sexy
cons: tanned

sugar
body: 7
gfe: 7.5
level: SYT

anyi
looks: 8
body: 7.5
gfe: 9

xiaolin (superb massage)
body: 8.5
gfe: 7
level: milf
cons: need some shavings at upper area

PP
body: 7
gfe: 7
cons: not recommended

7p (good massage and cosy room)
body: 7.5
level: milf
cons: -

shanshan
cons: you need to converse well

summer
level: pre-milf
cons: strong opinions, learn to read the atmosphere

anan
body: 8.5
gfe: 8.5
level: pre-milf
cons: minor cleanliness issue

angelababy (resemb mimisayhihi IG)
cons: phone usage, gfe not stable

omm (superb massage/sensual)
looks: 7.5
gfe: 10
level: god
cons: silicon

special shoutout to kopiosteve for landmine prevention.
gl.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Hi all, regretfulman back with another new review.

Always wanted to try Rayna and Shan but always no reply for the past 10+ tines.

No choice but to go commando and pray for no landmine.

https://sgbeautycastle-10.com/yoyo-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

New ML that just reached Singapore

Location: Chinatown shophouse with multiple rooms. Not very discreet as may have multiple customers at once. Place is definitely not as nice as normal condo apartment.

Face: 9/10 Honestly pleasantly surprised here. Her photos look like heavily PS-ed so expecting a total landmine. Fortunately she turned out to be the better looking ones. Have rejected landmines before so my standards are decent. This one cfm wont reject. Has this foxy vixen look. If she 10 years younger cfm plus chop is angpai standard.

Body: 7/10 Boobs are b cup. Have a bit of tummy fat. Quite tall around 1.68

Massage: 8/10 Not bad slightly above average. She told me she works as normal masseuse back in china.

BBBj/CIM: 6/10. Ok hear me out, she put in alot of effort BUT according to her this is the first time in her life providing extra services as shes a normal masseuse back in china. Can tell shes a novice in bbbj as there was too much teeth involved. Unloaded everything and she took it like a champ(even got gag reflex lol)

Overall very good personality with a good attitude and willingness to learn. After the session she asked for feedback and i told her on how to improve her bbbj skills. She thanked me for the feedback and promised to improve. Honestly with her face shes considered a hidden gem amongst those 30 year old plus ml(ofc cannot compare to syt).

Highly recommended for bros who cant get bookings and want to try new ML who is completely new to the scene with a pretty face and good massage. I also suspect she is unlockable but cant be bothered to try. Hope the bros out there will take good care of her and not exploit her.
Does the shop look like a brothel kind (like no signboard, just a door for an entrance, etc.) or like a proper spa kind? If it is the former, I think the phone is managed by someone else, so I don't they will help new bros put reviews. Also if it is like the former, most probably FJ is offered, no need unlock.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did xue er RTC also? Think she de listed.
Winded.
Hopefully she can be back.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
She seems delisted … another good one gone??!!
Not delisted. Will be back. 😚
Old 26-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Hi all, regretfulman back with another new review.

Always wanted to try Rayna and Shan but always no reply for the past 10+ tines.

No choice but to go commando and pray for no landmine.

https://sgbeautycastle-10.com/yoyo-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

New ML that just reached Singapore

Location: Chinatown shophouse with multiple rooms. Not very discreet as may have multiple customers at once. Place is definitely not as nice as normal condo apartment.

Face: 9/10 Honestly pleasantly surprised here. Her photos look like heavily PS-ed so expecting a total landmine. Fortunately she turned out to be the better looking ones. Have rejected landmines before so my standards are decent. This one cfm wont reject. Has this foxy vixen look. If she 10 years younger cfm plus chop is angpai standard.

Body: 7/10 Boobs are b cup. Have a bit of tummy fat. Quite tall around 1.68

Massage: 8/10 Not bad slightly above average. She told me she works as normal masseuse back in china.

BBBj/CIM: 6/10. Ok hear me out, she put in alot of effort BUT according to her this is the first time in her life providing extra services as shes a normal masseuse back in china. Can tell shes a novice in bbbj as there was too much teeth involved. Unloaded everything and she took it like a champ(even got gag reflex lol)

Overall very good personality with a good attitude and willingness to learn. After the session she asked for feedback and i told her on how to improve her bbbj skills. She thanked me for the feedback and promised to improve. Honestly with her face shes considered a hidden gem amongst those 30 year old plus ml(ofc cannot compare to syt).

Highly recommended for bros who cant get bookings and want to try new ML who is completely new to the scene with a pretty face and good massage. I also suspect she is unlockable but cant be bothered to try. Hope the bros out there will take good care of her and not exploit her.
Just clicked your link, I think this one been here quite awhile already. If I am not wrong, last time advertised as FJ. There's a high chance FJ is on offer still. If this is the same shop I that have in my mind (which is a fast food fuck shop), then there was another lady there (very syt and pretty to me and I wrote a FR for her back then) that was advertised as FJ initially, then switched to advertising only HJ/BJ but can still FJ at $160 (it is no secret, unlike those MLs that need to be unlocked). I haven't visited her for a few months already so not sure if it is still the same. But I think it is likely still the same la.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guys relax. She's still around and well. The good thing is she texted to cancel, so that means nothing drastic has happened. Anyway, I just visited her so all's good 

MLs delist for various reasons - taking a break, red auntie here, moving house, house under repair, taking less customers/reducing daily slots, kenna bao-ed.... hahahaha. Not saying she is going through any of these,  but she has valid reason to delist for a while. She'll be back shortly.
I think might be moving house. Vaguely recall that she said something about moving house. but im not 100% sure la... bad memory, visited too many MLs liao, might have mixed info... LOL
Old 26-05-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I think might be moving house. Vaguely recall that she said something about moving house. but im not 100% sure la... bad memory, visited too many MLs liao, might have mixed info... LOL
Yup, she did mention she may move, maybe she found a new place liao.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

MR for Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/

RTM recently

Looks: As mentioned in previous MR, her face is so so to me, she does have sharp features still so it is the confirm will not reject kind. But I really could not find another bod like hers. Like China tik tok model kind of bod. B size boobs. Looks mid 20s to me.

Action: Massage a bit then I auto turn over. This session was more passionate than my first one. Whole time was spent hugging, cuddling, fondling, french kissing (YMMV for this) each other. As usual I finished in 69 position with HJ.

The last time I said I'd RTM if no other options, now I think I will wanna RTM ASAP. haha

Last edited by samunouno; 26-05-2022 at 06:07 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Winded.
Hopefully she can be back.
Winded as in tired? Not sure what you mean by that
Old 26-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Baby? I think she just shifted to this current place not too long ago? Probably not as I didn’t hear her mention it when I visited yesterday .

C
Old 26-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Winded as in tired? Not sure what you mean by that
Lets just say there was thunderstorm last night.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Baby? I think she just shifted to this current place not too long ago? Probably not as I didn’t hear her mention it when I visited yesterday .
Xuan Xuan. not baby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1