The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just curious does most bro here only visit SGlonelyguy ? What about SGbeautycastle ? I see most of the thread in Local Massage Service Directory are SGbeautycastle advisement but in this thread 99% of FR are for SGlonelyguy rarely even see one from SGbeautycastle despite the huge list of ML too.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Funny all the comments below from few months back all talking abt her BJ. If she doesn’t provide anymore then these comments can lead to a lot of misunderstandings (not that we can trust the comments also).
What do you mean few months back?
The previous reviews are dated at least 2 years back. And she's not the first and won't be the last returnee to scale down. After all, everyone is supporting vanilla services lol

OG Angel is a good example.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SLG kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ahhhhh... KK. Her body is indeed a sight to behold. Very slim and slender yet her breasts are naturally big and full. Slurp!
But what sticks out besides her creamy white bosoms (lol), is her incredible work ethics too.
KK might be the only ML that will continue to massage AFTER my shot. Not those take a shower and goodbye MLs. After you jizz, and if there's time left, she will ask you to take a shower and back on the bed. And she'll massage and chat till the full hour is up. Great gal.

While I appreciate your FR on KK, but there are many ML who continue massage after release, shower and with time remaining and most important the customer must request.
Some Bros might not even like to have contact with the bed after shower ...
After shower, I will put on my shirt, sit at edge of the bed for some shoulder massage..

Last edited by Ray06; 22-09-2022 at 08:46 AM.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SLG kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
While I appreciate your FR on KK, but there are many ML who continue massage after release, shower and with time remaining and most important the customer must request.

Should list these MLs out. Because I often seen posts kpkb-ing that sessions with many MLs are 40min in and out. Which usually mean that the ML is done after the shot.

I thought I'd mention this about KK for the benefit of bros who are looking out for this effort. But tbh, for me, it doesn't really matter. Because I'm more into the foreplay, the deed, and post-play. I'm into the cuddling, snuggling and canoodling that usually lasts till the hour is up. And both still craving for more. Lol.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/tang-tang-massage/

To All Bro who’re waiting for !!
Tang Tang ads is up !!
Anyone new tried to see if still got bj? Wanted to try based on what other bros said but if no bj then doesn’t seem really worth.

All these higher prices with lesser services really making it easier for one to quit.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxissss View Post
Any bros any idea if An An is still providing her service? Any kind soul to share her wechat? Willing to pay for it. PM pls.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-an-an/
Pay for WC contact? Wahahaha. How pathetically desperate a person are you to create a new account just to ask for her contact?

Or perhaps you're the disgruntled wife of your philandering partner and recently found incriminating evidence of his lecherous ways with this ML. And now you're seeking for more proof to support your divorce settlement as you aim to fleece him of all the money and assets he has worked so hard and so long for.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
What do you mean few months back?
The previous reviews are dated at least 2 years back. And she's not the first and won't be the last returnee to scale down. After all, everyone is supporting vanilla services lol

OG Angel is a good example.
Oops sorry eyes paste stamp did not see the year correctly
But ya every ML has scaled down considerably sadly, until maybe one fine day a good new batch comes in and decide to snatch the businesses with a new set of modus operandi we are at the losing end for now.
I still remember years back BJ/BBBJ was not even a requirement. The earlier batches of ML was really just HJ, semi nude but then at $90.
Then came $100, then came $100/$110 fully nude with BJ, the jiangsu gang and all.
Unfortunately COVID and rising inflation did not help us, rising rentals meant they want us to pay more for the same and the laojiaos are surely feeling the difference…
Old 21-09-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Chanced upon this girl on this website looks like a good deal leh, for the price and looks? Not sure if anyone tried before though.

5063 on TT vip
Old 21-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chanced upon this girl on this website looks like a good deal leh, for the price and looks? Not sure if anyone tried before though.

5063 on TT vip
I'd tread with caution. Closely look at her pictures. Noticed how very warp her surroundings are. Especially noticeable are the very waved lines on the bath tub and the floor of her sofa which otherwise should be straight.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately COVID and rising inflation did not help us, rising rentals meant they want us to pay more for the same and the laojiaos are surely feeling the difference…
It's one thing to raise prices, but another to scale back services. One is due to the market, the other to group norms among the MLs. One is acceptable (we can choose to reject higher prices), the other smacks of doing less for greater reward.

That's why I havent been back to OG Angel even though I had a great experience with her the first time and I won't be visiting TT anytime soon.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yesterday date xiao yu er, choose 150$ ear digging BBBJ and HJ package ! Turn out she was FN lie in my arms ear digging ,feel very enjoy and relax ! She is very professional and gentle , much more comfortable than traditional ear digging , Great feeling , BBBJ also feels great! I feel like the time with her went by so quickly! Next time I'll take the 90 minute package to relax more

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/
Old 21-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's one thing to raise prices, but another to scale back services. One is due to the market, the other to group norms among the MLs. One is acceptable (we can choose to reject higher prices), the other smacks of doing less for greater reward.

That's why I havent been back to OG Angel even though I had a great experience with her the first time and I won't be visiting TT anytime soon.
Yea probably. Maybe for TT who knows like what some bros said can try quoting more (which basically means higher inflation lo).
As for myself i’m just looking for a good time BJ has always been optional good to have rather than must have (started out that way for me anyway) but to each his own.
I just don’t find those offering BJ looking that appealing in terms of overall package and looks to me in the market, unless you got any recommendation?
Old 21-09-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'd tread with caution. Closely look at her pictures. Noticed how very warp her surroundings are. Especially noticeable are the very waved lines on the bath tub and the floor of her sofa which otherwise should be straight.
Wah spoken like a real pro!
But the video looks ok? Unless that is with filter as well.
That said I also don’t dare try. Funny thing is now the standard rates have gone up I seriously doubt the cheaper ones are any good (maybe lower price actually is FL to upsell who knows).
Old 21-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea probably. Maybe for TT who knows like what some bros said can try quoting more (which basically means higher inflation lo).
As for myself i’m just looking for a good time BJ has always been optional good to have rather than must have (started out that way for me anyway) but to each his own.
I just don’t find those offering BJ looking that appealing in terms of overall package and looks to me in the market, unless you got any recommendation?
If the gal is on your 2IC why should looks matter

Anyway the post wasnt about BJ specifically. Wont be surprised if some of the current vanillas have managed to further reduce their services.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
This Kopi O叔叔,talk 50% half sense only, 5063 Iris got money verification video why never mention that video?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1