The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Tried Vivi during her first stint here as FL, she does look like her pictures late 20s imo. back then great bod size B but don't like being zhut and fondle.

another I'll call landmine is https://sglonelyguy-20.com/msg-anna/

tried her last year near JB area, only unbutton her shirt and lift up bra, her bod is kinda out of shape imo,
saggy bags and can felt tummy, face not as sharp but she's quite tall tough
Old 16-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold

any more mr on this lady https://sglonelyguy-20.com/amymassage/
?
Old 16-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct @Ivysaw Vivi is also a FL @240 on TT site.

Intel needs to be more researched yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Tried Vivi during her first stint here as FL, she does look like her pictures late 20s imo. back then great bod size B but don't like being zhut and fondle.
Correct assessment, though I will not go for the massage if there is any. I would like to add that during Covid time when she was around for last 1 year or so, she was already considered an above average bonk then. Goes to show how desperate we all were. Fast forward to today, her price also increase as well, I think we have other better value options now instead.

May consider rtf for old times sake.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Yes and towards the end too many fake MRs from OKT, trying to influence the ranking, etc.
Oh wow did not know that!
Old 16-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Been a while since I revisited Love due to other commitments and the repeat visit is still as good. Never a dull time with her as we talk east talk west talk cock all the way.
Relieved my tense muscles with her strong massage and sensual was intimate and fun as usual. This lass just can’t stop laughing and that adds to the fun.
While she is pretty vanilla but with a good package of looks, figure, effort and conversational skills time with her always felt very well spent.
She has her restrictions but within her boundaries you can share your preference she will try to learn and make it an enjoyable session.
RTM soon again for me!
Old 16-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited xiao xi last night, and holy moly. A stunning beauty from Sichuan. What you see in the photo is what you get. Petite figure with au natural ample boobs. Just looking at her gives me the hard on. A conversationalist, can talk anything under the Sun and also a hardworking lady. Although she's green in the industry, she is willing to please. Making effort to massage and to satisfy my 2ic.

Massage: 7/10
Explosion: 9/10 very accommodating, hdly is very sensually done and not rushed
Looks: 10/10 very hard to see this kind of beauty during this period le
Gfe: 10/10 sibei power, makes you feel like a man wanting to take care of her
Rtm: definitely, but need to recharge Vit M

No idea how long she's going to stay in sillypore but I'm not going to waste my chances !
Old 16-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Is she still working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any bros here managed to contact Shu Qi today?
Radio silence since last night...
Old 16-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Thank you think you just saved me from another miserable experience, went back to read your review and yes same experience as per described.
Interestingly, this particular reply to you has been deleted.
Old 16-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Visited xiao xi last night, and holy moly. A stunning beauty from Sichuan. What you see in the photo is what you get. Petite figure with au natural ample boobs. Just looking at her gives me the hard on. A conversationalist, can talk anything under the Sun and also a hardworking lady. Although she's green in the industry, she is willing to please. Making effort to massage and to satisfy my 2ic.

Massage: 7/10
Explosion: 9/10 very accommodating, hdly is very sensually done and not rushed
Looks: 10/10 very hard to see this kind of beauty during this period le
Gfe: 10/10 sibei power, makes you feel like a man wanting to take care of her
Rtm: definitely, but need to recharge Vit M

No idea how long she's going to stay in sillypore but I'm not going to waste my chances !
Siang lai eh?
Old 16-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is she still working?
Think I saw her post on wechat just today or late last night so should still be around?
Old 16-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Siang lai eh?
Tiong Kok zha bor
Old 16-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She is a fl if im not wrong.
Oh

ur research quite powerful man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
I also want to know. She read but dont reply WhatsApp msgs
I guess as below, interesting lass as she did replied me but with a single emoji only hence further piqued my initial interests on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes bro. 99 is still working. Still asked me to bring over a notepad and pen for her. Probably for her to write down and manage her appts.

Can’t be for her to write poems right? LOL but need to be patient cos her replies are 看人one. Once U r regular, her replies to you will tend to be faster.
No wonder, but she's interesting indeed like u guys mentioned. Free spirited
Old 16-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Sorry for the lengthy MR that's incoming but i visited this hardworking gal from Sichuan today(friend of tutu), looks pretty much identical to her video on her ad, very oriental looking which is my cai. (some bros mentioned she looks like concubines u see in palace dramas lol). Location might not be very friendly for foot soldiers but there's a bustop right in front of her residence so guys like me who have direct bus there are in luck. Also she said that she's moving to G area soon so that's even better for me.

First off, she's very polite and just from the way she replies to text messages, u can tell that she's very service-oriented. When you reach there, she will help to undress you. She's also very friendly and chatty(talked cock alot about pandas mating and other dirty topics lol) and her massage is also very good, you can choose to do it with oil or no oil, some people don't like the oil massage cause might be harder to wash off but i picked the latter. She used to be a masseur so u can expect a solid massage. There's also one part whereby she would prop your legs on her thighs while you are facing down and massage your little bro and balls which is sorta like a HDLY except you don't have to kneel which is interesting because this is new to me, it felt damm good and she took her time with it too.

Then came the sensual part, she will give you a nice long cat bath which encompasses your whole body, boobs are a nice handful natural Cs. Can kiss also but like they say YMMV. Oh and just like the previous reviews, she will tease you like when she knows that you are close to climax, she will purposely stop and slow down her strokes to prolong your shiokness, give you another round of catbath before finally building up speed again to finish you off.

After my bath she still gave me a nice head massage. Throughout the entire session there were no checking of phones, only time she stopped was to tie up her hair bcos it was getting in the way during the catbath and even though i arrived slightly earlier(ard 50mins) i still left right on the dot for the next hour that was allocated for my session..wanted to tip her but didn't bring enough so i might do it on the next visit cos i think she deserves it. To sum it up although i don't write MRs too much these days but when i see a ML that has good attitude, good massage skills, respects your time and is service-oriented, i feel like it is necessary for me to recommend her here.
Finally managed to get an appointment with yan yan after getting ghosted or replies from many MLs saying my number is not in their database. Was actually surprised when she called me to "verify" if i'm trustworthy.

My experience was similar to what this bro said. Massage part was not so good for me but still acceptable. Sensual felt good to me with her catbaths and lots of kissing and licking. Took a little long to release as I felt nervous but she did not complain at all.

Overall, I feel that she has very good attitude and service-oriented. Helped to get my number into the database too Definitely will RTM
Old 16-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Wahh dam shag i tot i already way past the newbie phase, but ytd and today i texted many new face like Youna, Shu Qi, Jin Jin, Jia jia...etc, either say not in data base or no reply.
Like wtf, i also start slow at late 2021... slowly manage to book AP like Angel, Jing Jing Xuan Xuan at early - mid 2022.
Early this year i also manage to book fairly new ML like Fairy, 99 without any problem.

Is there a new data base for these new face ML like Youna, Shu Qi, Jin Jin, Jia jia...etc ?
Old 16-03-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She used to be a FL at massage shop.

Once in RV area. Another time at South Bridge area.

This stint converted to ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedtehpeng View Post
Finally managed to get an appointment with yan yan after getting ghosted or replies from many MLs saying my number is not in their database. Was actually surprised when she called me to "verify" if i'm trustworthy.

My experience was similar to what this bro said. Massage part was not so good for me but still acceptable. Sensual felt good to me with her catbaths and lots of kissing and licking. Took a little long to release as I felt nervous but she did not complain at all.

Overall, I feel that she has very good attitude and service-oriented. Helped to get my number into the database too Definitely will RTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1